Correction Officer, PIAA Official cha...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
deeznuts

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Mar 30, 2012
academic al wrote:
Schumacher charged in incident at the Sports Page after drinking way too much and acting like one of the inmates. Vechecco will seek alcohal counseling for the young (58 - grow up!!!)man and keep a "watchful" eye on him. It's not his 1st incident involving alcohal...and he pulled a taser on the female bartender. Good thing her dad wasn't there. Schumacher would have got his azz kicked. Did I say that he drove home drunk from the Sports Page? Correctional Officers are taking a media beating these days.
Right, because CO's make like 30K per year, play God in the county prison all day. Get off work and are pissed off because they realize they are losers in the real world. Make no real $ and have no authority. Think of Joe Ianello...He's a classic example.
academic al

Glenshaw, PA

#24 Mar 30, 2012
deeznuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because CO's make like 30K per year, play God in the county prison all day. Get off work and are pissed off because they realize they are losers in the real world. Make no real $ and have no authority. Think of Joe Ianello...He's a classic example.
Better check the figures again. There are some veteran
CO's (turnkeys)that are $50 - 60,000.00 mark. The ETN should expose the pay of these nincompoops that are there to "serve and protect" or "drink more and get drunk'- I'd like to see Schumacher's tax return, or for that matter, any PIAA official. They tweek the numbers and cheat the IRS every year. I believe several of them got audited a few years back and had to pay a hefty fine and had to pay what they honestly owed. Most officials involved with high school athletics do this and the IRS needs to do more auditing of these crooks.
Lestat Watcher

Erie, PA

#25 Apr 1, 2012
really. no news on the suspended guy.

i thought al and the others were spilling everything....

not important, its none of our business as it should be.
SCREW

Erie, PA

#26 Apr 1, 2012
that ianello clown was one of the guards suspended,he is a supervisor get him a drink at the bar he will tell you all about this, and someone will say this is not true but it was covered up from the public.
Lestat Watcher

Erie, PA

#27 Apr 1, 2012
he wasnt the main player from what i heard.

no criminal charges no need for the public to know.

it must have been handled and thats good enough.
SCREW

Erie, PA

#28 Apr 1, 2012
none so blind than they that will not see, all taken care of, you must be nuts.but keep fishing.
BOB

Erie, PA

#29 Apr 1, 2012
he was the one that got a divorce so he could marry his daughters best friend.remember a while back on this site.
Lestat Watcher

Erie, PA

#30 Apr 1, 2012
BOB wrote:
he was the one that got a divorce so he could marry his daughters best friend.remember a while back on this site.
missed it..post link?

who? the guy that got suspended? hope his daughters friend was over 18.
dirtysweatyhairy nutsack

Oak Brook, IL

#31 May 8, 2012
Iannello is a fat pig! El Gordo!
jury is in

Erie, PA

#32 Feb 11, 2013
Heard Shoe got off easy, fine, court costs, anger mgt classes, unsupervised robation "whatever that is" Shoe did plead guilty to simple assault, sounds like Gerhart took it easy on him!
true

Erie, PA

#33 Feb 11, 2013
That's sh-t he should b fired. On probation no firearms for tackle Barry, or tazers.
quzluz

Monessen, PA

#34 Feb 12, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ……… Get Over it
true

Erie, PA

#35 Feb 12, 2013
YouTube erieundercovercop then tell us all how u feel. Dam no guns our drinking on probation that sucks what to do now??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Badams Protecting Hidden Paytronage Jobs 19 min Drake2 55
Oil Prices Drop with Brexit, investors flee to ... 57 min Erieite 4
Megan Akerly 58 min Erieite 2
News Pat Howard: Failures by DevelopErie leave Erie ... 1 hr everyone is t j 146
Millcreek school board opening 2 hr Older couple 19
News Erie councilman's EMTA proposal seeks $2 millio... 4 hr Popcorn 1
Trump - "Making Foreign Lobbyists Great Again" 4 hr mike 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernville Mortgages