Correction Officer, PIAA Official cha...

Correction Officer, PIAA Official charged with simple assault at bar.

Posted in the Bernville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
academic al

Erie, PA

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Schumacher charged in incident at the Sports Page after drinking way too much and acting like one of the inmates. Vechecco will seek alcohal counseling for the young (58 - grow up!!!)man and keep a "watchful" eye on him. It's not his 1st incident involving alcohal...and he pulled a taser on the female bartender. Good thing her dad wasn't there. Schumacher would have got his azz kicked. Did I say that he drove home drunk from the Sports Page? Correctional Officers are taking a media beating these days.
PJ

Jackson Center, PA

#2 Feb 23, 2012
academic al wrote:
Schumacher charged in incident at the Sports Page after drinking way too much and acting like one of the inmates. Vechecco will seek alcohal counseling for the young (58 - grow up!!!)man and keep a "watchful" eye on him. It's not his 1st incident involving alcohal...and he pulled a taser on the female bartender. Good thing her dad wasn't there. Schumacher would have got his azz kicked. Did I say that he drove home drunk from the Sports Page? Correctional Officers are taking a media beating these days.
I'm surprised the page was even open. Went last Saturday bout 12:30 & place was closed up. Can't last long like that especially on a Saturday night. Seems like they only have business when high school football is on
TANKED

Erie, PA

#3 Mar 2, 2012
Was it the owners daughter or wife that the big bad prison guard elbowed to the ground than pulled a stun gun on when fearing for his life after skipping out on his bar bill?
Garth

Jackson Center, PA

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Maybe the wife cause the 1 daughter was caught dealing drugs out if the bar.
academic al

Erie, PA

#5 Mar 2, 2012
I guess the "Page" went hip-hop like the daughters and Tom Cacchione kicked out everyone affiliated with Prep. Now the Prepsters go to the Zukor Club and Sunflower Club to "whine"...Cacchione never did have the personality to run a corner bar - too quick of a temper. Maybe they can have family reunions there.
TANKED

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2012
Hope the BIG BAD prison didn't flash his county issued Stun Gun at the female bartender after she picked herself up off the parking lot?
academic al

Erie, PA

#7 Mar 2, 2012
Schumacher and his brother Jack have always been punks. He used to put additional antennas on his car that made it look like an undercover police car so he wouldn't be harassed or ticketed. Well, you dodged the raindrops much too long. I remember Jack coming to a 6th - 7th grade girls game with booze on his breath. He and Demski would have been a good twosome - both drunk from 10:00 am UNTIL THEY PASSED OUT. I wonder if the Smith girl can protect Shumacher as she always favored him over more talented and efficient officials. Tequila for everyone!!!(but pay for it Mark)
PITN

Erie, PA

#8 Mar 2, 2012
academic al wrote:
"Hey,Academic Al"! Brew has 2 O,S. Shu is not the only bar boy that needs to face his addiction and be accountable for his actions.
Just Wait

Erie, PA

#9 Mar 3, 2012
Wait until the whole story comes out. He didn't really "steal" a drink. He left when she asked. Why did she attack him across the street after he left as asked. The bartender should never leave the bar, let alone go after someone outside.
TANKED

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 4, 2012
Self Defense WHAT A SURPRISE he must have been terrified when the female barmaid approached him asking for her employers money!! So terrified that it lead to him using an elbow to knock her down and subsequently pull a Stun Gun. Hope the stun gun was his and not property of the county of Erie?
District 10

Erie, PA

#12 Mar 4, 2012
Tom Mangold should have never been allowed to officiate basketball. He was lazy and could not even handle the pressure of a 5th grade game. On e of the worse basketball officials I have ever had the displeasure of watching.
TANKED

Erie, PA

#13 Mar 6, 2012
Will Schumacher hire Gloria Allied, Mattock or will the maverick represent himself!!!!
DodgeThis

Erie, PA

#14 Mar 24, 2012
Apparently, Schumacher was too cheap to pay for the Long Island Ice Tea that he stole. Just like his friend, Tom Mangold--another cheap fat azz! He used to come into a bar that I worked at years ago---cheap and demanding! Talk about throwing your weight around! If he did tip, he'd push a few quarters on the floor, just so I had to bend over to pick them up! Self-centered dick! Birds of a feather hang together!! Rules should be followed by everyone, fellas!
OUT OF CONTROL

Erie, PA

#15 Mar 29, 2012
Paper reports Shoe was asked to leave the same bar just days before he stole a drink then beat the bartender up in the parking lot because he was
"Out of Control"!!
This animal needs to grow up his ego may have cost his family more than they can afford...they say what comes around goes around...Karma...do you think Wal-Mart will hire him as a security guard?
SCREW

Erie, PA

#16 Mar 29, 2012
dont worry about selling drinks at the page, more drunk guards that went to prep still drink at that shit hole. remember the fruits in the black and orange suits.
pooh

Erie, PA

#17 Mar 29, 2012
Security guard, he was aloud back to work. He should just retire and be done. Or maybe the warden has special plans for him maybe a promotion.
SCREW

Erie, PA

#18 Mar 29, 2012
more suspended guards for inmate abuse, cover this up barry he was a state inmate.
What A Scum

United States

#19 Mar 29, 2012
TANKED wrote:
Will Schumacher hire Gloria Allied, Mattock or will the maverick represent himself!!!!
No he has DAvid Agresti aka Bill Board Joe
OUT OF CONTROL

Erie, PA

#20 Mar 29, 2012
Schu is on indefinite suspension until this matter is cleared up. Big mess 2 simple assault charges 1 theft by deception and 1 engaging in a fight (with a female) tough man! Bank account must be getting low by now.
OUT OF CONTROL

Erie, PA

#22 Mar 29, 2012
Why would you go back to a bar that you were asked to leave days before because of your poor behavior? To add fuel to the fire you take Tom Mangold one of the biggest town drunks with you! Bet you would you like to have that one back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only in Erie is robbing 34 min Not sure 8
GE set to announce closing 51 min tired of being PC 309
Gary Horton bumps into a street sign... decides... 1 hr Blacks r the new ... 27
LP twnshp cops in harborcreek 1 hr Marvin Towne 39
Zabawa 1 hr Cabbage 13
Mayor McCheese Spotted at the KISS concert... ... 2 hr Marvin Towne 3
Will GE see another contract? 10 hr Understand 5

Bernville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance