what happened

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2012
Anyone know what has happened to Andrew and Neil at the pd? I noticed neither of them have been on duty in awhile
yep yep

Kennett, MO

#2 Apr 2, 2012
Andrew works for the sheriffs dept of course he still lives in goverment housing. Must be proud of that. Between the cheif and andrew they are well protected. Neil i have no clue about. probably parked at the pond banging the flavor of the week in his patrol car.
fyi

Dexter, MO

#3 Apr 4, 2012
Neil quit. That's his business
info

Bellevue, WA

#4 Apr 5, 2012
you are an ass andrew is respectful an has manneres he does his job maybe young enough to to date our young girls you are prolly a dope head with no job an he's prollly on to you!!so write about something that makes sine chickensh*t put your name on here too if you have the BA#LLS!!!!! WHICH YOU DON'T!!
towntalker

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Apr 5, 2012
Andrew respectful?? Ha ha he is screwing Lisa Birtch she wont shut up about it!
info

Bellevue, WA

#6 Apr 5, 2012
SO WHAT!!!! thats not your business an sweet happens to be very nice!! who n the hell are you pass jugement on anyone!! you dumba**!! like i say your worthless and a coward. your just jealous cause he's making something of hisself
chelsie

Malden, MO

#7 Apr 5, 2012
towntalker wrote:
Andrew respectful?? Ha ha he is screwing Lisa Birtch she wont shut up about it!
I thought he was with tesla, who us supposed to be carrying his child or whtever
lmfao

Malden, MO

#8 Apr 5, 2012
fyi wrote:
Neil quit. That's his business
FIGURES!
brittany

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2012
Neil did quit to work full time at a better paying station what does it matter? It's his business no one else's!!!!!
chelsie

Malden, MO

#10 Apr 24, 2012
Looks like Neil is single again, heard it was Brittany that was trying to hook up with other men, just another whre
brittany

United States

#11 Apr 24, 2012
If u have something to say to me then u could put ur whole name so we know who it is first of all I don't know a thing about me if u think u do then step up Bitch! Otherwise keep my name out of your mouth
brittany

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2012
You*
info

Malden, MO

#13 Apr 24, 2012
brittany wrote:
You*
shut up, u ain't nothing but a hoe. Take care if your kids and stop dating men thats 10 yrs older than u, sick ass
brittany

United States

#14 Apr 24, 2012
Obviously u really don't know me because anyone who does knows Damn good and well that I do take care of my kids by myself!
Iris

Dexter, MO

#15 Apr 24, 2012
First of all Brittany you are more mature than those who talk poorly of you. Don't stoop to their level. For info and Chelsie, you have no right to say anything about anyone. I usually do not post anything on such things as topix but I have to stick up for my cousin. What she does in her personal life is no business of anyone. It angers me that you two want to bring her children into this conversation. She is a great mother and takes good care of her babies. Nothing that you two say changes that fact. Trying to hurt her by saying she is a whore is hilarious. She is far from that. Yes, she has had relationships that have ended poorly, but she is loyal to the one she is with. So, if you have anything else to say lets hear it, get it out in the open, and get passed it. Otherwise, keep your mouths shut, and grow up.
chelsie

Malden, MO

#16 Apr 25, 2012
Yea, explains why nappy ass was trying to hook up with other guys while she was with him...loyal, please
friend

United States

#17 Apr 25, 2012
I've known Brittany her whole life I do know that she is a good,kind,hard working mother. She does take care of her kids and is nice to everyone. Sometimes people break up that doesn't give u a reason to bash her name on topix. Sounds to me like u just wanna hook up with Neil so go for it and leave her alone!
really

Malden, MO

#18 Apr 25, 2012
And if she wasn't running her mouth in the first place, (at the top), cus nobody even mentioned HER NAME, ppl wouldn't be bashing her.
oooo

Dexter, MO

#19 Apr 26, 2012
Why are you (really) so concerned about what Brittany is doing in her life? Do you know her personally? It looks like she has people who know her personally, and they think she is totally not what Chelsie and Info are trying to make her seem to be. Perhaps you should not judge others unless you know all the facts? That goes for anyone on this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who can hook me up with some KFC? 44 min Eric 1
michelle ray 2 hr haha 5
sunny crocker (Feb '10) 3 hr What upB 27
Shameful bank 7 hr Dexter Resident 23
memories (Feb '08) 7 hr remember that 896
Garland Zimmerman (Aug '09) 7 hr howdy 38
rubber duck girl 7 hr Fact 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernie Mortgages