Bernie school bomb threat...

Posted in the Bernie Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Cresson, TX

#1 Nov 5, 2008
What's the latest on this subject? Any suspects?
takeemout01

Dexter, MO

#2 Nov 6, 2008
nothing since this in the dexter paper.....

An investigation is ongoing and will involve, according to authorities, identifying the computer system from which the threat was sent. That process is possible through state-of-the-art programs implemented by Dexter Police Department's investigative team.

Follow-up information regarding the apprehension of an individual or individuals involved in the posting of the threat will be made available on this newspaper's website,

Since: Oct 08

Bernie, Missouri

#3 Nov 6, 2008
Just let it go people, let it go.
i know

Dexter, MO

#4 Nov 6, 2008
Corey McCoy wrote:
Just let it go people, let it go.
yeah right corey, it's bernie we're talking about.
Concerned Parent

Dexter, MO

#5 Nov 6, 2008
I KNOW, some parents want to know who threatened their children's lives in what could have been a valid threat. We're so crazy like that!

Since: Nov 08

Texarkana, TX

#6 Nov 7, 2008
I'm sorry Corey, why would you want it just be dropped?
bernie resident

Dexter, MO

#7 Nov 7, 2008
So easy for CORY McCOY to say to let it go, i heard he might have some involvement in it. I dont think we need to let it go,because when they find out and I was told that they are very close to finding out.Not only will they be expelled by the school district they also will be arressted by the F.B.I. And I dont belive that any parent will get their snot nosed child out of this one. So CORY McCory it is not going to be let go.People in Bernie wants to know who pulled this stunt so they can be punshied to the fullest of the law. and im sure Im not the only one that agrees!!!!
bernie man008

Blue Springs, MO

#8 Nov 7, 2008
this is corey's uncle yes he was investigated and cleared hopefully they will find the one who did it.
ridiculous

Dexter, MO

#9 Nov 7, 2008
bernie resident wrote:
So easy for CORY McCOY to say to let it go, i heard he might have some involvement in it. I dont think we need to let it go,because when they find out and I was told that they are very close to finding out.Not only will they be expelled by the school district they also will be arressted by the F.B.I. And I dont belive that any parent will get their snot nosed child out of this one. So CORY McCory it is not going to be let go.People in Bernie wants to know who pulled this stunt so they can be punshied to the fullest of the law. and im sure Im not the only one that agrees!!!!
corey obviously has his real name under
his posts. his uncle says he has been
investigated so theres your answer.
it was probably YOUR snot nosed kid
for all we know.
Uhmmm

Dexter, MO

#10 Nov 7, 2008
ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
corey obviously has his real name under
his posts. his uncle says he has been
investigated so theres your answer.
it was probably YOUR snot nosed kid
for all we know.
Have you ever been on topix? Do you realize people can change their name on topix as many times as they want? I mean I'm not accusing anyone here BUT the simple fact remains that someone posted it, so the keyboard didn't just type it itself.
And why the hell is someone from Piggot on Bernie topix anyway? So for you to get one here and defend someone like that, you obviously know a lot about it.
I'm sure that Corey was not the only one who was interrogated, that's just what everyone has heard. And it's topix, so people are going to talk and you just have to deal with it.
bernie resident

Dexter, MO

#11 Nov 7, 2008
my kids was not the one that was took to the police station, and was kept for a day and a half.and about him using his name know, they always say that the criminal always return to the scene of the crime !!!! I would think he would not use his name to pull a stunt like that.!!!
duh

Dexter, MO

#12 Nov 7, 2008
Uhmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been on topix? Do you realize people can change their name on topix as many times as they want? I mean I'm not accusing anyone here BUT the simple fact remains that someone posted it, so the keyboard didn't just type it itself.
And why the hell is someone from Piggot on Bernie topix anyway? So for you to get one here and defend someone like that, you obviously know a lot about it.
I'm sure that Corey was not the only one who was interrogated, that's just what everyone has heard. And it's topix, so people are going to talk and you just have to deal with it.
it says piggot because of my internet provider.
Scarlette

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Nov 7, 2008
This is Corey's mother and he was NOT the one who done it. HE WAS CLEARED!!!!!!!!!! I hope they find out who done it so they can be punished. From what I know it was traced to a lap-top-computer and now it's hush, hush. As for you ( Bernie Resident ) get your facts before you blame him. And are you scared to post your real name? I'm woman enough to post mine. O by the way all for them bringing in the FBI.
budda

Blue Springs, MO

#14 Nov 7, 2008
bernie resident heres the facts corey was cleared he was not held for a day and a half. so before you get on here blaming ppl u need to get your facts straight.
Concerned Parent

Dexter, MO

#15 Nov 7, 2008
Budda, Scarlette, most of us don't know the facts. Corey's name was the last any of us have heard and until today, I had idea he had been cleared. But if that's the case, I'm proud for you and your family and sorry for the stress ya'll had to go thru. But most of us are just parents who want to know what's going on, we aren't looking to argue or fuss but we're not hearing ANYTHING! My child catches the bus early and was already gone by the time the school notified us and not knowing what sort of dangerous situation you might have sent your child into is heart wrenching. Some of us, or at least me, want some information and reassurance from our community leaders, police force and school officials.
buddy

Traverse City, MI

#16 Nov 8, 2008
Scarlette wrote:
This is Corey's mother and he was NOT the one who done it. HE WAS CLEARED!!!!!!!!!! I hope they find out who done it so they can be punished. From what I know it was traced to a lap-top-computer and now it's hush, hush. As for you ( Bernie Resident ) get your facts before you blame him. And are you scared to post your real name? I'm woman enough to post mine. O by the way all for them bringing in the FBI.
Let's see, usually when something in Bernie is Hush Hush it is nearly always associated with someone that has a certain last name that some people want to protect. People whom think they should be held above the law because they are just better than everyone else. Maybe they found out it was someone that is a relative of someone they feel is more important than Corey's family since his name is so generously slapped around in disregard as if he were a "no-body"

It is something how important it was to call the Newspaper and pat ourselves on the back for acting so quickly and protecting ourselves from someone who was surely a no-body. I wonder if they found it it was "somebody's kid" playing a joke like the teacher Long? It will be interested to see how long it stays hush hush.
Scarlette

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Nov 8, 2008
Concerned Parent wrote:
Budda, Scarlette, most of us don't know the facts. Corey's name was the last any of us have heard and until today, I had idea he had been cleared. But if that's the case, I'm proud for you and your family and sorry for the stress ya'll had to go thru. But most of us are just parents who want to know what's going on, we aren't looking to argue or fuss but we're not hearing ANYTHING! My child catches the bus early and was already gone by the time the school notified us and not knowing what sort of dangerous situation you might have sent your child into is heart wrenching. Some of us, or at least me, want some information and reassurance from our community leaders, police force and school officials.
Thank you, and as a parent myself, I want to know who done it to. I think we have every right as a citizen of Bernie to know, but it's going to take more than one or two parents' saying anything.

Since: Oct 08

Bernie, Missouri

#18 Nov 8, 2008
I honestly don't have any care if the world what people think of my opinion. I'm not like half of the people on here that hides behind their computer screen. From what I've heard, I WAS the only one interrogated. I have been cleared. People really need to get their facts straight before they accuse me. The School, Bernie Police, and I are the only ones who really know what happened. I do have a history of bad behavior, but I've changed since then. When something happens here in Bernie, they want to plaster my name on it. It's egregious. I for one believe that the school needed to extend their search to include faculty.
&& To you "Bernie Resident"
I was NOT held for a day and a half,
More like six hours. So,
I'd love to know where you're recieving your information,
Because it doesn't sound very reliable.
I didn't know anything until that morning when EVERY parent in Bernie recieved the phone call from Mrs. Robin Richie.
I'm just here to inform people that it wasn't me.
Ladylove50

Springfield, MO

#19 Nov 8, 2008
Want to know if Danny Stone wants to have an affair or just get rid of his wife and I'll take care of him.
curious

Traverse City, MI

#20 Nov 8, 2008
Corey McCoy wrote:
I honestly don't have any care if the world what people think of my opinion. I'm not like half of the people on here that hides behind their computer screen. From what I've heard, I WAS the only one interrogated. I have been cleared. People really need to get their facts straight before they accuse me. The School, Bernie Police, and I are the only ones who really know what happened. I do have a history of bad behavior, but I've changed since then. When something happens here in Bernie, they want to plaster my name on it. It's egregious. I for one believe that the school needed to extend their search to include faculty.
&& To you "Bernie Resident"
I was NOT held for a day and a half,
More like six hours. So,
I'd love to know where you're receiving your information,
Because it doesn't sound very reliable.
I didn't know anything until that morning when EVERY parent in Bernie recieved the phone call from Mrs. Robin Richie.
I'm just here to inform people that it wasn't me.
Maybe that is why it is now hush hush, because they did find out who it was and it would be interested it if was part of the faculty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian garrett 17 min B Garett 22
Black Lives Don't Matter 47 min dead 38
Tosha rushing 52 min Just wondering 1
dexter schools 1 hr Concerned 20
Ww wood 4 hr Insider 2
ghost busters car 10 hr watson 1
Malden's meth problem 10 hr watson 8

Bernie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance