Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY

Saint Louis, MO

#60890 Aug 10, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, 1961 Alumni Rolla Mo, this is an example of one of your "intelligent" Democrat's post. Intelligent, huh?? This is a typical Obama supporter. Make you proud???
CHEERS!
Now, 1961 Alumni Rolla Mo...this is an example of Norton your typical Tea-vangelical who believes the world is flat...outstate Republican supporter

My question to you...does this ass(Norton) make our state look small????.

Answer is ...YES!!!!

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#60891 Aug 10, 2012
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, 1961 Alumni Rolla Mo...this is an example of Norton your typical Tea-vangelical who believes the world is flat...outstate Republican supporter
My question to you...does this ass(Norton) make our state look small????.
Answer is ...YES!!!!
As always, you are cracking me up.
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY

Saint Louis, MO

#60892 Aug 10, 2012
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
August 10, 2012
It takes 270 electorial votes to win the Presidency.
If the presidential election were held today Obama would win!!!
Obama - 275 electorial votes
Romney - 191 electorial votes
Yep...Bada BAIN!!!!
American Vet

Branson, MO

#60893 Aug 10, 2012
OUR BORDER WITH MEXICO IS WIDE OPEN

National Security Is Jeopardized Every Day Of The Week At Our Southern Border, While They Put People Through Hell In Our Airports, Under The Obama Administration.
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show...
American Vet

Branson, MO

#60894 Aug 10, 2012
Have You Seen The List Of 75 Documented Lies That Obama Has Told?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/have-you-seen...
FREAK OUT LIBERALS

Smithville, MO

#60895 Aug 10, 2012
Carl Cameron is Reporting Tonight That Mitt Romney Will Announce His Running Mate at 9AM ET Saturday in Norfolk, Va.

LIBERALS NATIONWIDE BEGIN TO FREAK OUT!!

Whose it going to be? Do we have dirt on him/her? Has he/she (not you LADYBOY) relased 20 years of tax returns? What if it's Rubio? There goes Florida! We better find some unamed anonymous woman to say he molested her. But what if it's a woman? Same thing, we will accuse her of being a lesbian. Did Mitt kill his wife?

Can't wait to see what these Libturds do. Lord knows it won't be talk about Obama's first 4 years.
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#60896 Aug 10, 2012
FREAK OUT LIBERALS wrote:
Carl Cameron is Reporting Tonight That Mitt Romney Will Announce His Running Mate at 9AM ET Saturday in Norfolk, Va.
Whose it going to be? Do we have dirt on him/her? Has he/she (not you LADYBOY) relased 20 years of tax returns? What if it's Rubio? There goes Florida! We better find some unamed anonymous woman to say he molested her. But what if it's a woman? Same thing, we will accuse her of being a lesbian. Did Mitt kill his wife?
Can't wait to see what these Libturds do. Lord knows it won't be talk about Obama's first 4 years.
I'll be proud to talk about Obama's first 3 and a half years in office. Obama walked into the worst economy since the great depression. The financial market was & auto industries were in shambles & would have gone down had Obama not taken measures to save them both. The stimulus Obama passed - saved or created over 3 million jobs. The only thing wrong was that this stimulas was just not large enough.

Obama passed a job bill that (had congress done their part) would have put millions more people back to work & put our economy in much better shape.

Obama passed the historical Affordable Care act that will bring health care within the means of every American.

Gradually our economy has improved & continues to improve, but not like it would have if congress hadn't decided their main goal was in making Obama a one term president - instead of working to put people back to work.

So, given what Obama inherited from Bush Jr, Obama has made remarkable strides (in spite of having to work with the most disfunctional congress in the history of our country).

I have no doubt that one day, Obama will go down as one of our greatest presidents ever - right up there with Lincoln, FDR, Kennedy, & Clinton...
oh yea

Jackson, MO

#60897 Aug 10, 2012
Democrats and Republicans are on the same team going in the same direction in differnt ways.Much like in football a team has an offense and a defense.

For instance-When it comes to the 2nd amendment republicans play the offense FOR THE TEAM.This offense holds the line of scrimmage for the team...When the Dems try to and pass restrictions on guns thats when the offense=republicans come in speaking of change and how they support the 2nd amendment...And when they win what they actualy do is hold the line of scrimmage.They "support the 2nd amendment" by not passing any NEW gun laws BUT THEY DO NOTHING TO REPEAL THE 1000 UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN LAWS THAT ARE ALREADY IN PLACE!!!!!!!!THEY HOLD THE LINE!!!!

Then when the Republicans get in and lets say do something bad like run the debt up or anything unconstitutional thats when the Dems step up and play the offense FOR THE TEAM.TEAM.TEAM...Then they come in the game and HOLD THAT LINE.They don't pass any new laws pertaining to that issue but they sure as hell don't repeal all the unconstitutional bad laws that the Republicans passed while they were in power.

Then when the Dems win back the power if you remember what I said before.Remember all those unconstitutional gun laws they passed?Well they are still there!!!And thats when they start trying to and do pass more gun laws and its like a circle over and over...THEY ARE ON THE SAME TEAM FOLKS!!!

If you truly want things to change vote for frikkin ANYBODY else other the Dem or Rep.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.Thats what your doing when you vote for "the lesser of 2 evils".

Vote libertarian!!!You have to vote for something different if you want things to change.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#60898 Aug 10, 2012
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be proud to talk about Obama's first 3 and a half years in office. Obama walked into the worst economy since the great depression. The financial market was & auto industries were in shambles & would have gone down had Obama not taken measures to save them both. The stimulus Obama passed - saved or created over 3 million jobs. The only thing wrong was that this stimulas was just not large enough.
Obama passed a job bill that (had congress done their part) would have put millions more people back to work & put our economy in much better shape.
Obama passed the historical Affordable Care act that will bring health care within the means of every American.
Gradually our economy has improved & continues to improve, but not like it would have if congress hadn't decided their main goal was in making Obama a one term president - instead of working to put people back to work.
So, given what Obama inherited from Bush Jr, Obama has made remarkable strides (in spite of having to work with the most disfunctional congress in the history of our country).
I have no doubt that one day, Obama will go down as one of our greatest presidents ever - right up there with Lincoln, FDR, Kennedy, & Clinton...
Sounds like you just woke up from a bad dream! You don't have a clue what you are talking about. You, like so many others, do not know what is really happening to our country. You are totally close-minded to the real truth. Obama wants to be a dictator. How would you like that? I truly believe the plans are in the making. This election will tell the story and then you Liberals that think Obama is so great will want to throw up. Don't you really check these things out? Wiseup and quit being so stupid. I am not saying this to be mean......I am saying it because I am scared for our country. Really scared! If Obamacare goes thru, we are toast! The government will totally control our lives and it will be very costly to every citizen of this country. I don't know why people don't understand this. It is not what they portray it to be!! Good Lord help us and show the ignorant what is happening right under their nose.

CHEERS!
fooos

Jackson, MO

#60899 Aug 11, 2012
Democrats and Republicans are on the same team going in the same direction in differnt ways.Much like in football a team has an offense and a defense.

For instance-When it comes to the 2nd amendment republicans play the defense FOR THE TEAM.This offense holds the line of scrimmage for the team...When the Dems try to and pass restrictions on guns thats when the offense=republicans come in speaking of change and how they support the 2nd amendment...And when they win what they actualy do is hold the line of scrimmage.They "support the 2nd amendment" by not passing any NEW gun laws BUT THEY DO NOTHING TO REPEAL THE 1000 UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN LAWS THAT ARE ALREADY IN PLACE!!!!!!!!THEY HOLD THE LINE!!!!

Then when the Republicans get in and lets say do something bad like run the debt up or anything unconstitutional thats when the Dems step up and play the defense FOR THE TEAM.TEAM.TEAM...Then they come in the game and HOLD THAT LINE.They don't pass any new laws pertaining to that issue but they sure as hell don't repeal all the unconstitutional bad laws that the Republicans passed while they were in power.

Then when the Dems win back the power if you remember what I said before.Remember all those unconstitutional gun laws they passed?Well they are still there!!!And thats when they start trying to and do pass more gun laws and its like a circle over and over...THEY ARE ON THE SAME TEAM FOLKS!!!

If you truly want things to change vote for frikkin ANYBODY else other the Dem or Rep.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.Thats what your doing when you vote for "the lesser of 2 evils".

Vote libertarian!!!You have to vote for something different if you want things to change.
Katlyn
#60900 Aug 11, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you just woke up from a bad dream! You don't have a clue what you are talking about. You, like so many others, do not know what is really happening to our country. You are totally close-minded to the real truth. Obama wants to be a dictator. How would you like that? I truly believe the plans are in the making. This election will tell the story and then you Liberals that think Obama is so great will want to throw up. Don't you really check these things out? Wiseup and quit being so stupid. I am not saying this to be mean......I am saying it because I am scared for our country. Really scared! If Obamacare goes thru, we are toast! The government will totally control our lives and it will be very costly to every citizen of this country. I don't know why people don't understand this. It is not what they portray it to be!! Good Lord help us and show the ignorant what is happening right under their nose.
CHEERS!
THANK YOU!!!!!! NO ONE has a single f'ing clue as to how bad we're screwed. WAKE THE HELL UP, AMERICA!!!! SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY

Saint Louis, MO

#60901 Aug 11, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If you guys want to get a hotel room where you can be alone together, I can pay for one. Just let me know.
DAN already has a room...at the Bachmann Clinic!
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY

Saint Louis, MO

#60902 Aug 11, 2012
FREAK OUT LIBERALS wrote:
Hardly... the Paul Ryan Budget...and then Mitt's Taxes... This is a gift to Obama...Romeny just LOST Florida ...hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Which is Romenys Campain more closly resembling now:
Hermann Cain or Rick Perry?

Obama 2012
Romney 1040
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY

Saint Louis, MO

#60903 Aug 11, 2012
Katlyn wrote:
<quoted text> THANK YOU!!!!!! NO ONE has a single f'ing clue as to how bad we're screwed. WAKE THE HELL UP, AMERICA!!!! SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!
HUH???? Only if the Republicans take control again!!!!

Let's just look at what you and Norton are really saying ..."this Democrat N***er thinks he can be President"!!!!!

The whole Republican Platform is nothing more than WHITE BACKLASH!!!!!

I suggest you and Norton wrap yourselves in Confederate Flags and then ...SET YOURSELVES ON FIRE!!!!

Obama 2012
Romeny 1040
Shortcut

Searcy, AR

#60904 Aug 11, 2012
They have announced it will be Paul Ryan.
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY

Saint Louis, MO

#60905 Aug 11, 2012
Shortcut wrote:
This pick is more about the GOP grooming Ryan for a 2016 race than anything else.
They know that Romney has blown it for this time around.
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY

Saint Louis, MO

#60906 Aug 11, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Norton looks like you just woke up to a BAD Dream this morning !

TaaDaa ...presenting the Ryan - Romney ticket
And the budget will be the Romney - Ryan budget

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day, I've got a got a wonderful feeling everything is going President Obama's way. Obama/Biden 2012.

All I can say about this turn of events is..........THANK YOU JESUS !!!!!

Nothing like receiving a blessing from above.

God Bless
CHEERS!
public

Reeds Spring, MO

#60907 Aug 11, 2012
Shortcut wrote:
which scares me because he seems to not actually think anything through, just spout off "cut spending." Not that we don't need to cut spending in certain areas, but when someone's political philosophy isn't based in the real world, it's kinda scary.
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY

Saint Louis, MO

#60908 Aug 11, 2012
Shortcut wrote:
The rumours floated with regard to the Ryan pick reflects on the desperation of Romney to get the discussion off his tax returns.

Hahahahahaha
Mittwit BAIN BLOOD MONEY

Saint Louis, MO

#60909 Aug 11, 2012
Ryan = Palin II, smarter, bolder, more dangerous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Dollar 1 hr Nothing 4
Save a Lot 2 hr Doc Savage 32
biggest problems with nursing homes these days (Jun '11) 2 hr ayyy just wondering 51
Cops are focusing on the northeast side of Bus 60. 3 hr Loose 2
Brittany & Joe & Brianna (May '13) 4 hr Joe Forbes 6
Brittney & Brianna (Jun '13) 4 hr Out spoken 6
Hate the direction our country is moving in. 9 hr The watcher 9

Bernie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernie Mortgages