bo whitworth calls the cops on his br...

bo whitworth calls the cops on his brother out of jealousy

Posted in the Bernie Forum

friend of victim

Malden, MO

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Bo whitworth is with that nasty OLD girl named Linda Price. They sell pills. I mean pain pills and Xanadu. He only calls the cops on Chris whitworth because he is jealous of him and the family Chris has made for himself. Don't you worry Chris. We are all very proud of you for how you have changed your life from running the streets to owning your own construction business. If people wanna listen to bo whitworth Wye. He talks all th bs then they themselves are just as bad as your brother. If they wanna turn their backs on you letem. I know you and your friends and personally you are way better than all that trash. You are way to hot and clean to be around those skanks. So keep your beautiful head up and just keep taking care of ur wife and those adorea le kids. Don't worry ill make sure the law raids yore brothers pill house I'm very well connected and as for your so called friends. They reap wat they sow
wonder

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2012
friend of victim wrote:
Bo whitworth is with that nasty OLD girl named Linda Price. They sell pills. I mean pain pills and Xanadu. He only calls the cops on Chris whitworth because he is jealous of him and the family Chris has made for himself. Don't you worry Chris. We are all very proud of you for how you have changed your life from running the streets to owning your own construction business. If people wanna listen to bo whitworth Wye. He talks all th bs then they themselves are just as bad as your brother. If they wanna turn their backs on you letem. I know you and your friends and personally you are way better than all that trash. You are way to hot and clean to be around those skanks. So keep your beautiful head up and just keep taking care of ur wife and those adorea le kids. Don't worry ill make sure the law raids yore brothers pill house I'm very well connected and as for your so called friends. They reap wat they sow
OK I knownthe meaning of painpills! BUT WHAT IN THE HECK IS XANADUA???? That's to funny!! Dumbass
friend of victim

Malden, MO

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Its meant to be Xanax. Simple misspelling. DUMBASS
yep

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2012
friend of victim wrote:
Its meant to be Xanax. Simple misspelling. DUMBASS
nope your the dumbass!! There's no d or u n in the the word an why post shit on a public topix about dope anyway!
friend of victim

Malden, MO

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Ur just another wanna be tough ass you must be from Bernie well catch u losers sooner or later so keep bein a bitch
friend of victim

Malden, MO

#6 Oct 7, 2012
I post whit on public topic you know that thing um freedom. Of speech
the accused

Kennett, MO

#7 Oct 26, 2012
you are so full of shit randy!!!! you no better than all that we did not call the cops on noone!! we have more in our life than to worry about your life!and everbody that knows you and your wife says your kids are mean asses!!! and by the way the cops have been by our house looking for you but we didnt tell them where you live even though we known for along time!!!! why dont you just mind your own bussiness and stay out of our life.we dont want anything to do with you and your so called great life!!!!you strated the bad blood between you an us so you live itand keep your lies to yourself!!!!!!!!!! everybody here nos you and how you lie about everything!!!!!!
friend of accused

Kennett, MO

#8 Oct 27, 2012
U know i done't understand. Why does anyone want to post stuff like this anyway? U know chris it makes me wonder if ur not jealouse of bo,and linda. I can't help ,but wonder. U know ur wrong for calling linda a skank, whore, nastey old lady, and all the other bad names u called her and bo.U know u are wrong for that. They have'nt done anything to u or ur family. u say that their selling there pain pills, and there xanax. I ask them about it they swore to me that they was'nt, and they showed them to me so i know for a fact that their not doing that man. Why are u spreding rumors like that for. Especilly since u are running from the law, i don't understand u seem to have alot of time on ur hands for someone who has there own counstruction company. U know what i think, i think ur blowing smoke up peoples asses, arent u!!!!!!!!! Chris, why are u being this way. u had it made at bo,and lindas or so i hear. U know bo has it made there he gets allmost anything that he wants, or desires. ya i know linda may be a little older than bo, but maybe thats the way he likes it u never know so don't be putting him down at least he has omeone that takes care of him. Persenally i think that the family he has is treating him better than his ow n family,and that's bad. so i think u need to keep ur mouth shut and quit sayin things like thaT just because u wanna get someone else into trouble instead of u by urself u need to talk about some of ur friends they are not much of friends to u,and leave bo,and linda alone!!!!!!!!!! ok i'm outa here till i see some more bull about linda,and bo. till then see ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog hoarder 19 min sister 8
Campbell sterling bank 25 min Mark 1
School safety 4 hr just the facts 2
Dexter eagles 5 hr Just saying 1
Unsolved Murders in Stoddard County (Dec '07) 5 hr Tiffany Duty 513
casual hook up thread :) (Jan '14) 7 hr Ranfield 16
Real Estate (Jul '17) 7 hr Maldenite 128

Bernie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance