Danny Stone soon to be single

Posted in the Bernie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
letmeknow

Springfield, MO

#1 Dec 7, 2008
Well just got home from seeing my man Danny, his wife is working so it's easy to get away. I told you people that he was easy and can be had. I don't think you have to worry about his wife. He's had the best again and she'll be history before long.
sharp shooter

Kennett, MO

#2 Dec 8, 2008
don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.
ps---if/when he's with you he'll have to find another tramp to mess with then.
such losers.
It doesn

Kennett, MO

#3 Dec 8, 2008
Why is it that a woman wants another woman's husband and says they are going to leave their wife for them, that they don't realize that if they sleep around with them on their current wife they will most likely do the same thing to them if they aren't already. Maybe it is the old saying what goes around comes around. lol
Curious

Wardell, MO

#4 Dec 8, 2008
Boy I'm sure hoping for that one to come true. The what goes around comes around thing. And why is it that men will often go after a woman who is known for sleeping around and cheating instead of a good woman with morals who respects herself and her body? Doesn't give it up to just anybody. I've seen this happen many times. But, usually the sleeper arounder ends up sleeping around on them!
a friend

Bernie, MO

#5 Dec 8, 2008
Leave Danny Stone alone!!!!!!!!!!
You don't know what the heck you are talking
about. Sick of hearing it!!!!!
Curious

Wardell, MO

#6 Dec 8, 2008
I wasn't talking about Danny Stone. I was speaking of other men in general that I have known. He is a super guy with a super wife and I don't believe any of this crap that is being said about him. My statement was just a generalization.
a friend

Bernie, MO

#7 Dec 8, 2008
Curious wrote:
I wasn't talking about Danny Stone. I was speaking of other men in general that I have known. He is a super guy with a super wife and I don't believe any of this crap that is being said about him. My statement was just a generalization.
I still don't believe
you know what you are talking about in your previous statement. There is always two sides to
every story!
Curious

Wardell, MO

#8 Dec 8, 2008
Well, I have seen it happen. Actually, there are always three sides to a story. Your side, their side and the truth. The statement goes for women, too. I have seen women leave a good man for that bad boy.
a friend

Bernie, MO

#9 Dec 8, 2008
Curious wrote:
Well, I have seen it happen. Actually, there are always three sides to a story. Your side, their side and the truth. The statement goes for women, too. I have seen women leave a good man for that bad boy.
You sound like an expert.Are you married or have you ever been married?
oh get over yourself

Parma, MO

#10 Dec 8, 2008
First of all curious is always on topix talking about knowing the truth about affairs & how both sides feel and how the tramp feels. Second of all why would any man want a tramp who goes on topix and publicly displays her wrong doings. No one with any self respect would go online and admit to having an affair and try to brag about it. Who brags about sleeping with a married man...a sorry person, a desperate person.
Gaw Lee

Parma, MO

#11 Dec 8, 2008
not knowing either one of you, but suspecting your character and morals, i bet you got VIP service at the free clinic! lol I crack me up!
letmeknow wrote:
Well just got home from seeing my man Danny, his wife is working so it's easy to get away. I told you people that he was easy and can be had. I don't think you have to worry about his wife. He's had the best again and she'll be history before long.
letmeknow

Springfield, MO

#12 Dec 12, 2008
You all will be surprised when he leaves his wife and then I will have the last laugh.
so funny

Parma, MO

#13 Dec 12, 2008
Can't wait to see what you have to say when you get over your delusions and figure out he won't leave her for you...feel sorry for women like you. You think you are what that married man needs when they are just using you. I seriously doubt Danny would jeopardize his marriage for anyone.
letmeknow

Springfield, MO

#14 Dec 13, 2008
Why do you people think that Danny would not leave his wife? He's cheated on her before, so what's any different now? I have what he wants so it will happen and soon. It doesn't matter whether anyone accepts me or not. He's a fine man.
better than u

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2008
what about bub baker and her?Oh, that was Cindy's sister, my bad!!!
what

Gideon, MO

#16 Dec 14, 2008
which one?????
whowouldathought

Kennett, MO

#17 Dec 14, 2008
Anyone who knows Danny Stone knows that he isn't going to leave his wife for a nobody who doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together. He is all about the money and his wife makes plenty of that.
For Your Info

Wardell, MO

#18 Dec 14, 2008
what wrote:
which one?????
The little blond one.
letmeknow

Springfield, MO

#19 Dec 14, 2008
how do you know that I don't have some money of my own? I do work you know! Sometimes people want more than money, like companionship and love.
what

Gideon, MO

#20 Dec 14, 2008
don't believe that one for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica kemp 48 min Danny 7
Home health care 2 hr Santa 3
Brittany campbell 2 hr Old friend 3
Birthday Cake 4 hr PUXICO 3
Norman Bradshaw 5 hr Insulted 1
Dawn dickens 5 hr Old friend 1
Looking for male maltese for breeding. 6 hr Lauranarvaez 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernie Mortgages