atv rider

Dexter, MO

#1 Apr 28, 2009
A warning to all atv riders, i was headed out of town the other day, i was going about 15mph and the cop pulled me over and wrote me a ticket, he told me it was around 25.00, I called the police station and was told the ticket is $150.00. Has anyone had to pay a ticket and how much was yours. I mean $25.00 to $150.00 is a big jump. But he told me that they are going to start impounding the atv.
wondering

Malden, MO

#2 Apr 28, 2009
ya thats what i heard too inpounding,,, but i seen a guy ( jason williams )today riding a gator,, that was realy loud and rode right by the police station and nothing was done about it,,,he is good friends with the cops though. guess we all need to get buddy buddy with them so we can all ride around town..and what about these lawn mower riders,,,they don't even stop at the stop signs...are they going to get tickets too,,I think its almost the same as a atv?????

Bragg City, MO

#3 May 1, 2009
Yhea I had a freind get one about a month ago and it was $75, But I think it was bull shit becouse all thay did was cross the street.
NDC

Kennett, MO

#4 May 2, 2009
Get all of them,all of them I have seen on the streets is someone showing out, they need a five hundred dollar ticket. But play no favorites get the cops friends, too.
hmmmm

Catlin, IL

#5 May 6, 2009
Well....lets see...you guys wanna sit here and list names of people riding certain things in town...then y not name the kids under 16 years old that get to go driving everyday through town and get away with it....I mean come on.... A Gator????? Man that thing really goes fast...a whole 20 mph....How about a 13 or 14 year old boy driving careless in a vehicle that will go at leats 100 mph..... Why not complain about something else!!! GEt real people!!!
pissed 16 year old kid

Port Perry, Canada

#6 May 8, 2009
I just got busted today. I was putting down the side of the road at 25km/h and the cop darted out from oncoming traffic in front of me. I had busted my right side of the handle bar off so I could not take of in any fields, hence the resin I was on the road. he gave me $110 for no ownership, $110 for not transferring the ownership over ( I just picked up the bike)and $370 for no insincere.
YOU KNOW

Chesterfield, MO

#7 May 9, 2009
SOMETIMES IT HELPS TO BE A SNITCH IN THIS TOWN
atv rider

Dexter, MO

#8 May 9, 2009
I tried to warn you, there is not much you can do when you get a ticket, thats why I started this post to try and warn people.But if you break the law, then there is not much you can do about it but just pay the ticket. I admit, I was very upset when I got the ticket, but the police was doing there job, so really the only one I can be upset with is myself, so i am going to pay the ticket and never ride in city limits again. I have a friend in portageville and there you can ride your 4-wheeler in town but you have to have proof of insurance, a helmet, a flag, and a slow moving sign on the back. It would be nice if Bernie would pass something like that. The most important thing is to have insurance, which you should have in the first place!!
Rider4

Claremont, Canada

#9 Aug 14, 2012
i got a ticket for the stupidest thing today, i was riding at a public park and some guy that was cutting the grass called the cops, he said i was doing donuts and ripping up grass, which i wasn't. the cop ended up giving me a 140 dollar ticket for no proof of insurance, a 110 dollar ticket for no proof of registration and i 65 dollar ticket for trespassing, which is complete bullshit. I was riding normal not doing donuts and i wasn't ripping up grass because the grass was wet.
Justice

Malden, MO

#10 Aug 15, 2012
Rider4 wrote:
i got a ticket for the stupidest thing today, i was riding at a public park and some guy that was cutting the grass called the cops, he said i was doing donuts and ripping up grass, which i wasn't. the cop ended up giving me a 140 dollar ticket for no proof of insurance, a 110 dollar ticket for no proof of registration and i 65 dollar ticket for trespassing, which is complete bullshit. I was riding normal not doing donuts and i wasn't ripping up grass because the grass was wet.
you should have known better then to be riding a 4wheeler at the park, plus no insurance..you have no one to be mad at but yourself.I am the one who started this post back n 2009 and I paid my ticket and have bought a trailer o carry my 4 wheelers out f town..you are to have insurance n anything that you are driving..I am sorry you have to pay that money but ts your Fault..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 4 hr FedUp 1,087
Two years ago today 7 hr pig pen 8
Bradshaw funeral home 7 hr Childish 2
Dudley man arrested 10 hr STEPHINE 20
Dexter PD illegal speed trap 12 hr Tongueincheek 12
Bernie school (Jun '16) Sat BERNIE 14
Twin flame Sat Wondering 1

Bernie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernie Mortgages