nice decent men
wondering

Haslet, TX

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Where are all the nice decent men at? Are there any that are single anymore?
just sayin

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2012
No all the nice men have been taken. BUT there are plenty of cpls that share. Maybe you shud consider them?!?
word on the street

Portageville, MO

#3 Aug 9, 2012
how long has she been in a coma? decent men r a myth!!!!
rambuctious
#4 Aug 10, 2012
not in texas ladys are ladys. thats where the good men are.
hippie

Dexter, MO

#5 Aug 21, 2012
i is decent
knowyou

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2012
just sayin wrote:
No all the nice men have been taken. BUT there are plenty of cpls that share. Maybe you shud. Ttconsider them!?
you must be the couple that wants a young girl for their fun and that WILL be in bernie
just sayin

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2012
knowyou wrote:
<quoted text>you must be the couple that wants a young girl for their fun and that WILL be in bernie
Um.........
Sure if u say so. Lol. Do u have a prob w that cpl lookin for whatev it is that makes them Happy? Cause I don't! Every person/cpl has the Right to live their lives the way they want.
I was just makin a "smart-a**ed" comment like everyone else!
knowyou

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.........
Sure if u say so. Lol. Do u have a prob w that cpl lookin for whatev it is that makes them Happy? Cause I don't! Every person/cpl has the Right to live their lives the way they want.
I'm sorry I made that statement and your right we do make comments on here like everyone else so just know I'm sorry
just sayin

United States

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Knowyou. Its cool.
cool

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.........
I love smart a$$ comments like everyone else!! I have no problem what cpl do or any person! But you all need to make sure to tell the other party of this is what you do and want etc!!!Dont give some lame a$$ excuses to have sex to keep your marriage going good.Leaving the other person sad and upset cause they thought they found the right person!!

I see to many men and women getting hurt these days just being used for sex.Cause they're looking for love or long relationship.
ahhhh

Dexter, MO

#11 Aug 23, 2012
skeet skeet wha wha skeet skeet big dicks in your azzez
udumb

United States

#12 Aug 23, 2012
hank,hank,go get a skank!!! pick,pick go get a dick!!! grass,grass put it up your a**!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New manager at town and country 12 hr Oh yea 3
tina tina tina 13 hr Disgusted 3
Bernie city clerk and maintenance supervisor 13 hr Disgusted 1
Angie n William 15 hr Kendra 13
How to find a no strings date Tue bluetick 7
Scott Stevens Construction (Jan '09) May 21 Farmers wife 14
Lewis House outside of Bernie May 18 JustBrowsingThru 3

Bernie Jobs

Personal Finance

Bernie Mortgages