Wonders

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2009
What type person is he?
Call em like I see em

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Dec 24, 2009
He's a no-good punk who obviously enjoys prison.
HOT BUNS

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2009
WOW!!!! THATS PRETTY BAD!!!!
family

Dexter, MO

#4 Dec 31, 2009
call em like i see em whose the punk hiding behind a fictatious name??????kevin is a great guy who made some bad decisions but we are all guilty of that......people do change
pimp

Catlin, IL

#5 Jan 3, 2010
methhead lol he has a rolling methlab going on cops u better catch him
thats not true

Dexter, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2010
Kevin has had some rough blows in his life, but dis last time that he did his time and gotten released He has saw his children every weekend and alot of time during the week because his exwife is a still struggling with the addiction process. He has struggled with helping the ones that dont want help and learned to just let go.....Kevin Lindsey learned his lesson he went to prison for something he didnt do and now he wants to share the secret to stayin clean and sober to his friends and loved ones. He would never lie, cheat, or steal. He is one of the most respected men that I know!!

Monroeville, PA

#7 Jan 6, 2010
How dare you bash his ex on here!!!! Do you even know her? Where was she while he was locked up? I'll guarantee you that she was at home with the kids, not out where she shouldn't be....One of the most respected people who know? You must live a very sheltered life.
fireman

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 7, 2010
guest wrote:
How dare you bash his ex on here!!!! Do you even know her? Where was she while he was locked up? I'll guarantee you that she was at home with the kids, not out where she shouldn't be....One of the most respected people who know? You must live a very sheltered life.
he is seeing Jodie M.
Christy Everett

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Jan 9, 2010
Wonders wrote:
What type person is he?
Kevin is a man and person that you haters can only one day hope to be. All yall on here talking all this BS about my uncle are probably in his face everyday acting cool with him. God is the only one I know that can judge, not you. And if you think he is such a bad person then why are you taking your time to write about him? You can not be happy with yourself or the life that you have to be trying to bring another that is trying down. Leave the man alone and get yourself right instead of talking about a man that is trying to get his self right

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2010
Christy Everett wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin is a man and person that you haters can only one day hope to be. All yall on here talking all this BS about my uncle are probably in his face everyday acting cool with him. God is the only one I know that can judge, not you. And if you think he is such a bad person then why are you taking your time to write about him? You can not be happy with yourself or the life that you have to be trying to bring another that is trying down. Leave the man alone and get yourself right instead of talking about a man that is trying to get his self right
Is this christy from camppell

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2010
Christy Everett wrote:
<quoted text>
campbell
THE REAL TIFFANY LINDSEY

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jan 12, 2010
his is not with jodie m anymore
bernie

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 14, 2010
THE REAL TIFFANY LINDSEY wrote:
his is not with jodie m anymore
Smart move
Jonell Everett BIG SISTER

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Jan 15, 2010
What does it matter who he is with and what he is doing. Nothing wrong with Jodi she is still growing and learning like we all have. Some are blessed and get out without getting caught and some get caught. Sh-t Happens... If you are going to talk about my brother have enough balls to say who you are!
classmate

Bragg City, MO

#15 Jan 15, 2010
Hey Kevin - Bernie playing at Dexter tonight (sure you know that) -- come see some old class mates. You are still one of us. Everyone has skeletons in the closet. No big.

United States

#16 Jan 15, 2010
Jonell Everett BIG SISTER wrote:
What does it matter who he is with and what he is doing. Nothing wrong with Jodi she is still growing and learning like we all have. Some are blessed and get out without getting caught and some get caught. Sh-t Happens... If you are going to talk about my brother have enough balls to say who you are!
There is alot wrong with jodi she gave up her daughter for drugs
bernie

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 15, 2010
Jonell Everett BIG SISTER wrote:
I was giving your brother a compliment. Nothing wrong with Jodi? There is something very wrong with that young lady. I have known the Murphys for many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malden club 2 hr Malden resident 1
looking for a friend 5 hr Ur welcome 2
The baby murder in the villa (Nov '16) 6 hr Lil kk 10
bernie police department 12 hr salem 1
Mad people 14 hr Just me 1
Size mAtters (Apr '16) Oct 20 palman 4
Yummy Oct 20 Antwan 2

Bernie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance