tim bakers wife
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
courious
#1 Jul 14, 2012
who is she? she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen tim with! They seem to be the perfect couple! They really make each other look happy in love!
special guest
#2 Jul 14, 2012
she happens to be christa. And from what i understand they have been together well over 5 years. She is a good person & i know she loves him as much as he loves her. i think they are a match made in heaven and belong together. besides that i have known tim for many years and this is the happiest i have ever seen him. it was about time he got married to a good woman who loves him for who he is.
SameThang

Rector, AR

#3 Jul 16, 2012
.. this is obviously some bi-polar woman posting about herself here on topix!
gametime
#4 Jul 16, 2012
SameThang wrote:
.. this is obviously some bi-polar woman posting about herself here on topix!
how typical of a jerk to come up with hateful sh*t when someone is being nice and not bashing people on here!!! i haven't a clue who they are either!
special guest
#5 Jul 17, 2012
sounds to me like ur the bi polar one. u must be jealous. not eveyone bashes people on topix like u!
gametime
#6 Jul 17, 2012
special guest wrote:
sounds to me like ur the bi polar one. u must be jealous. not eveyone bashes people on topix like u!
no i was responding ti same thang its pple like you that start shit!! if someone says something nice theres always two or more to say things to start trouble!! she may very well be nice looking i dont know!!! but why bash all the time
Christa Baker
#7 Jul 18, 2012
I dont know who any of u are but thanks to whoever was'nt bashing me & Tim. We are happy together and have been for 6 yrs. I dont normally even read most of the crap on topix cuz usually its just people trying to start trouble, so if u have anything to say about me or my husband go ahead it dont bother us cuz if u r talking bout us at least u r leaving someone elese alone. Have a blessed day!
Jason

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2012
I don't think bi-polar captures the magnitude of her problems. Dim witted idiot posted six comments under six different names. Poor ignorant bitch must really be starving for attention.
gametime
#9 Jul 18, 2012
your so right i don't even knowwho you are but this is a site for trouble people can't say nothing nice its has to be negative always! but at least yo have enough sense to see that! Stay happy!! Why don't you trouble-mkers go find something to take up your time like WORK!!!
Christa Baker
#10 Jul 18, 2012
gametime wrote:
your so right i don't even knowwho you are but this is a site for trouble people can't say nothing nice its has to be negative always! but at least yo have enough sense to see that! Stay happy!! Why don't you trouble-mkers go find something to take up your time like WORK!!!
I totally agree with u gametime. peole like us have a life we work. i know i dont have time to play games and bash people either! thanks for ur support.
Christa Baker
#11 Jul 19, 2012
Jason wrote:
I don't think bi-polar captures the magnitude of her problems. Dim witted idiot posted six comments under six different names. Poor ignorant bitch must really be starving for attention.
Just so u know Jason I am no dim witted idiot bitch starved for attention. I get all the attention I need from Tim. Sounds like u need to find someone to get some attention from besides topix~ What a lame life u must have, what u dont anything better to do with ur life? Try getting a job and being a productive member of society. And when u screw with one Baker u screw with them all and this is one big ass close nit family.
gametime
#13 Jul 19, 2012
your right on track some people have nothing to do but start shit!! so you have to consider these are topic trash! you and your hubby be healthy and happy!!! they will tale a random person are start their topic trash its almost funny they put energy in this shit when they need to put it in a job!!!
Darla Baker
#14 Jul 26, 2012
Just so u know im her sister in law and shes a great person and aunt 2 my kids so let me tell the ones that want 2 run there mouth u better stop bc u dont even know her so get a damn life and stay out of ares!
for real

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jul 27, 2012
why is everybody from collinsville il. i dont get it
rambuctious
#16 Jul 27, 2012
why is everyone bashing these two leave them alone sounds like everyone's life sucks but theirs. you keep doing what your doing. sounds like true love to me. who cares what these losers thank. true love is a blessing hang in there god be with you both.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 28, 2012
Wow 12 of the 15 comes from the same ISP... lmao. So easy to tell this. Ok have fun.
christa baker
#18 Jul 29, 2012
myworldrules wrote:
Wow 12 of the 15 comes from the same ISP... lmao. So easy to tell this. Ok have fun.
well just keep laughing cuz 12 of the 15 from same isp dont mean shit dumbass! lmfao so u keep having fun with ur boring ass life that rules.... rules what? nadda damn thing.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 29, 2012
christa baker wrote:
<quoted text>
well just keep laughing cuz 12 of the 15 from same isp dont mean shit dumbass! lmfao so u keep having fun with ur boring ass life that rules.... rules what? nadda damn thing.
lol... Is that all you got? Lmao.
Darla Baker
#20 Jul 30, 2012
No we got more get a f life dumb asses bc we have one unlike some of yall bc if u did u wouldnt b worried about my brother and his wife and another thing u cant even put yalls damn names on hear so that tells me all!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 16, 2012
Darla Baker wrote:
No we got more get a f life dumb asses bc we have one unlike some of yall bc if u did u wouldnt b worried about my brother and his wife and another thing u cant even put yalls damn names on hear so that tells me all!
Hold it lady you better read my post I was saying the original poster was the same person as some of the other shit spreading posters. Oh shit never mind it went over your head anyway. You just needed to attack someone. I get it. I think it's very wrong to trash another person on here. So go attack someone else will you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dudley man arrested 4 hr Another victim 18
no good boyers 5 hr Another victim 13
Dexter football soft schedule 13 hr hawk parent 9
Two years ago today 14 hr pig pen 5
Bernie school (Jun '16) Sat BERNIE 14
Twin flame Sat Wondering 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sep 20 Farts 1,079

Bernie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernie Mortgages