Deadbeat Parents
DeadBeats

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2008
Does anyone know if there is a site to list deadbeat parents who are not paying court ordered child support? Like the one the state of Illinois has?
looking2buy

Kennett, MO

#2 Oct 16, 2008
maybe we can start our own . I have two names that i could add to the list.
answerman

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2008
If it was one of my friends or family that was suppose to be collecting and not getting it. I would take an ad out in the local paper and say so and so doesn't pay his child support....At least people would know he is a looser. Most of them change jobs or move around so the child support officials cannot track them down now how sad is that....always the kids who suffer
CodeMonkey

Malden, MO

#4 Oct 16, 2008
DeadBeats wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a site to list deadbeat parents who are not paying court ordered child support? Like the one the state of Illinois has?
As far as I'm aware, there is not a website to list persons in non-compliance with a support order. However, you may have luck by contacting the Family Support Division - Child Support Enforcement (based in Jefferson City). Their number is 1-800-859-7999.

You may have to be persistent and push the issue. I believe the allowable limit to be past-due on support is $5,000 before you can be charged and/or convicted of a felony.

Also, speaking from experience, they really will convict someone. Which makes them a felon.

For more information, the CSE website is:
http://www.dss.mo.gov/cse/

Good luck.
well u could do this

Kennett, MO

#5 Oct 22, 2008
if u want to make a list to let everyone know how pathetic they are....start a list on here...everyone gets on here...i think it would get the message around
bad

Vincennes, IN

#6 Oct 23, 2008
just because a parent pays child support that doesn't mean that they are good parents. my ex is a piece of crap dad. he pays his support but rarely sees his daughter, he's too busy with his other kids to see to her. i would rather he never paid a dime of support, gave up his rights, and never contact her again EVER. instead of telling her he will do something then not showing up or promising her something then not doing it. what a piece of crap!! it takes more than a paycheck to be a parent!
DeadBeats

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2008
I have tried searching but I guess Missouri doesn't have the same type of site. Well, I think they (non-supporting parents) should have their pictures posted in the towns surrounding the area in which they live. Similiar to the type of posters they have for missing/wanted people that hang in the post offices and outside Walmart and other stores. Or have a list of names posted like how they do for people that have written bad checks to stores for everyone to see. Just my opinion.
Someone

Dexter, MO

#8 Oct 30, 2008
DeadBeats wrote:
I have tried searching but I guess Missouri doesn't have the same type of site. Well, I think they (non-supporting parents) should have their pictures posted in the towns surrounding the area in which they live. Similiar to the type of posters they have for missing/wanted people that hang in the post offices and outside Walmart and other stores. Or have a list of names posted like how they do for people that have written bad checks to stores for everyone to see. Just my opinion.
There isn't enough room for all of them.
candice

Morrilton, AR

#9 Oct 30, 2008
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't enough room for all of them.
me adn another girl but our story bout our daughters who have the same dad we found him brannon fisher is his name so theres one u can add lol
i feel your pain

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Nov 2, 2008
bad wrote:
just because a parent pays child support that doesn't mean that they are good parents. my ex is a piece of crap dad. he pays his support but rarely sees his daughter, he's too busy with his other kids to see to her. i would rather he never paid a dime of support, gave up his rights, and never contact her again EVER. instead of telling her he will do something then not showing up or promising her something then not doing it. what a piece of crap!! it takes more than a paycheck to be a parent!
I know exactly what you mean. I have been through the same thing and it tears the child's heart out. Don't pay attention to the judged icons. Those people have no clue.
well

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2008
good luck-I was told by CSE that they really couldn't do anything if he didn't work or kept job hopping. All I asked for was 4 yrs of cs so I could finish school n take care of them myself but evidently that was still too much to ask;.

Since: Nov 08

Traverse City, MI

#13 Nov 3, 2008
Well most of them "DEADBEAT" parents try very very hard! And most of them feel horrible for being "deadbeat" so yeah it's wrong to talk about people like that. Even tho I know a few!
Sadly

Fenton, MO

#14 Nov 12, 2008
My twins are 17 and their dad has paid child support, granted his wages were garnished. But he moved out of state and hasn't had anything much to do with his children in 11 years, because his wife now doesn't want him to. Does that make him any better than a deadbeat to let another woman come between him and his children?
littleshit

Kennett, MO

#15 Jan 27, 2010
deadbeat dad makes girlfriend work and support him his grandparents pay support on his other child not hard to figure out wat justin cecil is i know wat he wants to b it will never happen surely rose got better ideas she has 2 working men after her and shell finish college being to good for him hell c it wen it happens go rose u can do better i pray for u and friends and family u turned ur back on will b there for u
you kno

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2010
cant yall find anythang better todo than to get on this site and trash talk about people, thats all u people do on here is trash talk find somethang better todo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any free men 13 min Man22 2
Hagy 1 hr Yo mama 2
Whitey o me reparations $$ 7 hr Lamont 12
WW Wood (Jul '15) 17 hr lmao 5
Good daycare in Malden? 17 hr Toldyaso 10
steveo 19 hr Forreal 3
Free capuchin monkey scam (Jan '14) 22 hr Tsmith 34

Bernie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernie Mortgages