Two Arrested In Connection With Woman...

Two Arrested In Connection With Woman's Murder

There are 72 comments on the KTHV-TV story from Sep 4, 2007, titled Two Arrested In Connection With Woman's Murder. In it, KTHV-TV reports that:

Union Parish Sheriff Bob Buckley in Louisiana says that two arrests have been made in connection to the homicide of Precious Amber Story, who had been missing from her Bernice, La., home since Friday. via KTHV-TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Karen Story

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Oct 19, 2007
Im Precious Storys biological mother,never was informed of her deeath nor funeral until it was all over.I have a "STORY" to tell that is unknown to the public.
Karen Story
Katie

Monroe, LA

#2 Nov 4, 2007
Seems to me that the only story you could possibly tell is how you obviously weren't to concerned with your daughter's life AT ALL. Maybe if you had been in her life a little more she wouldn't have been hanging out with thugs in the first place.
XXXXXXX

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2007
From what I understand,Her real parents were the ones that loved her and took care of her for all those years.They raised her and they buried her.
Karen Story

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2007
Your right I wasnt there with her because I had no choice.I was on my way to prison and i went to court before I went and fought to allow the strayhands to have tempeary custody of Precious.I let her be with them because I didnt want her in foster homes.but during those years she was lied to about me and was never given any of my hundreds of letters.I know that the Strayhands were good to her and loved her. But what I can tell you is that Im now an emploeyee of the U>S> government{FBI}and if I would had been informed that she was missing then perhaps I could have helped.Precious had to hide the fact that she was calling my house and was coming here this year.At any rate im involved now and I always was.Everything understood,need not be explained...
MRS Karen Wilson
Karen Story Wilson

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Nov 6, 2007
XXXXXXX wrote:
From what I understand,Her real parents were the ones that loved her and took care of her for all those years.They raised her and they buried her.
Its not a question of who her real parents are nor a debate.Yes they raised her because I allowed them to.After my prison term I could have gotten her back but because she was so happy and actually didnt know who I was because it had been hidden from her ,My heart wouldnt let me take her back.I didnt want to see her hurt.So what i did,I did out of a "Mothers Love"...
Karen Story Wilson

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Nov 6, 2007
Katie wrote:
Seems to me that the only story you could possibly tell is how you obviously weren't to concerned with your daughter's life AT ALL. Maybe if you had been in her life a little more she wouldn't have been hanging out with thugs in the first place.
I know who you are and understand why you have no idea the depth of concern and love I hav always had for my daughter Precious.Truly it doesnt matter to me what you might think because you have no knowledge of our life history,You know only what you were allowed to know.Atleast she knew the real "STORY" before she became my guardian angel!Now shes with me everyday...
Sasha Story

Atlanta, GA

#7 Nov 7, 2007
Karen Wilsons(Story's) Daughter Aka Precious Annalee Storys SISTER!

First of all Katie and XXXXXXXX yall can close what yall r sayin! I hang out with THUGS! Nobody knew what was gonna happen only the people that did it to her!And you sayin my momma aint care about her.All she talked about was her and Precious was going to come to texas and see her in october when she got a new car!And When she was living with momma and me and summer she was happy !!!!! I can Remember!!!!its like what if your child is out with friends she gets murdered! ohhh Katie if you would of been in there lives this wouldn't of happened!My point you wouldn't want to here that so get of my mommas Back!And she wasn't informed because i know my mother would CUT for us!Because we knew how much her blood ran threw precious's veins! and how much she did care for her !!!! SO SHUT UP WITH ALL THIS STUPID SH**!
Always Holdin my own!
Sasha Story Oh and believe that!
Katie

West Monroe, LA

#8 Nov 8, 2007
Sorry for your loss. The world lost a very beautiful person. All I was saying in my post earlier was when you have a child you should be responsible. I know for a fact that I will never just give my child away like my mother and MANY mothers do. Going to the place where she was found in Junction City was an eye opening experience. Maybe, just maybe, if children were given love and guidance from the people who brought them into this world everyone would be alot better off.
Karen Story Wilson

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Nov 8, 2007
Precious was given love by the parents that brought her into the world.I loved her so much that I alowwed her to go with the Strayhands because I didnt want her to go to the state.I had actually fought for her happiness.Yall will read our "STORY" one day.I would have tan to my death forher and all my kids.My babygirl :SASHA" aint got no punk in her huh so you need to raise up of issues":Ya heard Me"...They dont know us.I was a thug/gangsta but that didnt make me bad people.Bad comes in all colors and creeds...On tha cool I think you sayin that cause she was around black folksshe was murdered...???Naw.cause she was around a situation in which no one had control over is why it happened.Plus the fact "HEAVEN NEEDED THE MOST BEATIFUL ANGEL"Im the one that named her "PRECIOUS"I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN AND JUST SO HAPPENS,Sasha knows me and feels me beyond reason.
Karen Story Wilson

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Nov 8, 2007
SASHA>GIVE MR EYES!!!
Katie

Monroe, LA

#11 Nov 9, 2007
thug
┬ľnoun 1. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

This definition came straight from a dictionary. Never once did I say that girl was killed because she hung around black people. Hell, I guess many white people would be dead if thats all it took. I have friends of many races. That was the most ridiculous thing you could have possibly said. And obviously you being a "thung/gangster" is what cost you your relationship with your kids. Think about it.
Sasha Story

Atlanta, GA

#12 Nov 9, 2007
Katie u just flat out pissin me off! u dont know nothin bout what is going on a thug r a gangster is a person who will go to the X stream to do what they can to keep there loved ones happy and there selfs a person who dont go to the state for help like every other scared person does when they say they need help in some situation its just something that really cant be explained u just got to live it! and my momma gave precious to a family member her step sister! because she knew precious would have a good happy life. And katie i am gonna put this in writin for you ! STOP SAYIN IF MY MOM WAS THERE THE SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED!LIKE ITS HER FAULT IM LETTIN U KNOW KEEP SAYIN BOGUS STUFF AND U GONNA BE DA REASON OF YOUR!The people she hung out with was a friend she thought all the times she hung out with them before nothing bad happened but this last time it did, the only lessoned learned in all of this is pick ur friends carefully and remember your closest enemy is your friend.But like i will always say it aint over until i here the 2 guys that did this DONE! ya feel me!all thing aside though,The point is it aint no ones fault it isnt fun haven people say its ur fault if any thing its mine because i spoke to petey 10:30 that night i thought she was cryin but she said she wasnt because i asked her over and over and she started laughin sayin she is ok dont trip!now its all i think about i wonder alot of shit what if she was callin for help and i couldnt get the clue if she was sending me one.i knew she was with James Lewis that night and a couple other people but didnt know who they were.but it was like anyother weekend she was going out with friends.Nobody could have prevented this but GOD but he sent for another angel to help fight the evil in the world and im just a lil jealous she got her wings before me and i know no more harm can be brought on her.So if yall could please stop sayin its peoples fault yall dont know nothin bout it !!!!!!!!!!
Much love holdin it down why she in that Lean,
SASHA STORY
Katie

Monroe, LA

#13 Nov 9, 2007
If you can find in any of my posts where I said that its anyones fault then fine....but you won't.
Karen Story Wilson

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Nov 9, 2007
MY BABYGIRL CAME 2 U WITH ALL THAT EMOTION AND TIME AND ALL YOU CAN COME BACK WITH IS SOME BULLSHXX LIKE THAT???KATIE (WHICH ISNT YOUR NAME)ITS REAL CLEAR 2 ME THAT U GOTTA LIVE A WHOLE LOT LONGER TO GET TO THE LEVEL ME And my kidz r at huh.I wasnt there to tell PRECIOUS so im gonna tell you at the sAME TOKEN....wORDS AND SMARTASS ACTIONS CAN GET A BITXX IN DEEP DOO DXXX.IM TOO OLD TO DEBATE WITH U CAUSE "i can show ya betta than i can tell ya huh"precious lives in us,thats what u aint down with"and YEA yO DEFINITION OF THUG/GANGSTA IS CORRECT..LIKE I SAID THAT WAS ME...I DID 12 FLAT YRS OF MY LIFE FOR THE CRIMES I WAS CAUGHT AT.(LOL)yA WANNA PLAY? LET THA GAMES BEGAIN....precious storys mother,and sasha,sterling and summers mother 2...now what???
Sasha Story

Atlanta, GA

#15 Nov 9, 2007
you said "you obviously weren't to concerned with your daughter's life AT ALL. Maybe if you had been in her life a little more she wouldn't have been hanging out with thugs in the first place."

Basicly you r tellin my mom is she would have been in her life she wouldnt be hanging with thugs ,and u think thugs r what killed her so if mom would of been there she wouldn't be dead! So fall back! SASHA STORY
Karen PETEYS MOM

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Nov 9, 2007
OOPS!I DID IT AGAIN!!!!!iM GONNA LEAVE IT WITH YOU SASHA FOR 2NITE.HOLD THA FORT DOWN BABYGIRL...OH YEAH NOV 11TH IS DARRONS BDAY
HAHAHA

Monroe, LA

#17 Nov 10, 2007
U people r a joke. katie, she will never understand what it means to be a mom,she has to lie to herself to sleep at nite. as for u sasha---u have been trashy ever since i first knew u.
Sasha Story

Atlanta, GA

#18 Nov 10, 2007
well hahaha i might be trashy but a good trashy person i'll be and if you known me who the hell r u?let ur self be known if ur on a real level and i bet you wont come mess with this trashy person.Man the fuc* up,and grow up, and my mom knows what its like to be a mom because she is still a mom of Sasha Sterling Summer and Precious Annalee Story rather u like it r not oh and i got a good idea who this is so i cant wait to see u on thanksgiving:) if it is who i think it is but until then lay low cause u never know what will be comin ur way ya feel me if not u will! oh r better yet just call me three one eight three six eight two zero eight five
unknown

United States

#19 Nov 12, 2007
Karen and Sasha niether one of you know me but i sure as hell know both of you.and if both of you don't want to be exposed for the skanks you really are. then you need to back off. for instance karen why don't you tell every one about the little baby that you had just gave birth to and left him at the hospital...mmmmmmmm.. are sasha what about the night precious died. How many times did she call you trying to get your attention.i'm sure if you weren't on a booty call you could have helped her.so see back off.neither one of you were family to that girl. if karen would have cared like she's telling everyone she would have called more often to check on her and maybe she would have been informed a little more about the situation.
unknown

Tallulah, LA

#20 Nov 12, 2007
p.s I was a friend of your mother....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Baptist preacher beware Sun Counterfit 1
jank_304 (Jul '13) Feb 4 unknown 5
News How to break the 'generational curse' that keep... Jan '17 imanidiot 3
Sublease wanted Jan '17 ABC 1
News Why 1,000 women from Louisiana are planning to ... Jan '17 Francis the talki... 2
Howard "Nick" Russell Dec '16 Tennessee 1
A wish for all Ruston Police (Oct '15) Dec '16 Linda 7

Bernice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernice Mortgages