Helena, MT

#1 Feb 26, 2009
I've been thinking of moving back to Berne. I've been away since 1987 and was just wondering if it would be a wise choice.
ChaoTick says

Stockton, CA

#2 Feb 27, 2009
Well,Ron, iffin you have lived on the hill know what you are gittin know you want what the hay??
No Snow Bunny

Glenwood, FL

#3 Jul 4, 2009
Biting cold wind, snow up to the roof top, slippery roads, no heat when the electricity goes out-what's to like?

2 months of spring and 2 months of fall, maybe a summer that is not too hot.

Helena, MT

#4 Jul 31, 2009
Heh Ya i know about the weather lived it for over 20 yeaers just wondering about the job market out there

Morristown, TN

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Left Berne 6 years ago and it was the best move I ever made. Weather lousy, taxes outrageous and politics a joke. If you don't mind being snowed in for days at a time even on county roads. Job market stinks. State is laying off people and any kind of manufacturing is non-existant. So, do you still want to go back?? NOT ME.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quaker Street Music Thread Sep 29 flipflopper 2
sad reality is a cross dressing girlie boy Aug '16 suJN 1
News One injured in late night shooting (Jan '14) Jan '14 zeldo 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Berne, NY (Jan '12) Feb '13 Retired 3
News Child crawls out of wreckage to save mom (Dec '11) Dec '11 Jaimie 4
News First Ward Neighborhood Assembly to meet (Dec '11) Dec '11 Mike Bonventre Fi... 2
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Sep '11 ilion resident 13

Berne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berne Mortgages