New Mexicans feel pinch of rising gas...

New Mexicans feel pinch of rising gas prices

There are 2 comments on the CBS News story from Mar 23, 2012, titled New Mexicans feel pinch of rising gas prices. In it, CBS News reports that:

BERNALILLO, N.M. — New Mexicans have joined those in other states in their irritation over the rising cost of gasoline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Yep, and the price won't stabilize or go down for awhile yet. And yep, it has been going on for a long time so its not Obama's fault overall.

You can drill all the holes you want and hit all the crude pockets you want, but if you take noting out and leave them capped, nothing will change except more holes.

Since petroleum is the base for a great many of the products we use, like plastics, look for more prices to increase too.

What do we make with petroleum?
http://www.ranken-energy.com/Products%20from%...

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#2 Mar 23, 2012
Gas prices?

Perhaps if the middle east countries would behave and the speculators could be regulated better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 36 min HOLLA ISABELLA 11
News WNMU Mariachi Ensemble Wins Awards, Readies For... 1 hr Demings sucks 2
News U.S. attorney joins Muslim community to promote... 3 hr wormwood 38
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr Mister Chix 62,011
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr new parrot 112,813
News Restaurant comes under fire for pun on sign 5 hr barnyard 83
looking (Jan '16) Jan '16 old friend 1

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages