Posted in the Bernalillo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“2 Timothy 4:7”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 14, 2013
The much-feared Assault Slingshot: A Silent Killer. The next target of Anti-2nd Amendment Gun Ban Taliban Fundamentalist Insurgents after they eradicate all firearms from the USA!

http://assaultslingshot.blogspot.com
yeah

Pasadena, CA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Gary Owen wrote:
telling lies and being stupid is one of traits of the pistol sucking minority.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

#3 Jan 14, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to admit it's funny.One better keep their hands to themselves and not poke somebodies eyes out cause your hands could be used as a lethal weapon. Can I ask one thing what would one have the need for an assualt weapon like the ak-1?

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to admit it's funny.One better keep their hands to themselves and not poke somebodies eyes out cause your hands could be used as a lethal weapon. Can I ask one thing what would one have the need for an assualt weapon like the ak-1?
If your definition of an assault weapon is for instance a fully automatic AK-47, the answer is probably nobody. They may ~like~ having one but as far as "needing" one, it's unlikely. However the zealots want to carry it far beyond AK-47s hence my comment on definition.
Concerned Citizen

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jan 14, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a sense of humor is a sign of good mental health. Being a humorless, sarcastic, bitter, burn-out from the West or East Coasts or the decaying midwest metropolises is endemic to your kind and symptoms of a disease of the mind and soul.
Concerned Citizen

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jan 14, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and BTW, YOU strike me as a candidate of 'the pistol-sucking minority'. It's people that are generally afraid of themselves and what THEY might do with a firearm that don't want to have one or want others to. Gun owners ARE THE MAJORITY in this country, not the minority. Even the politicians that want them taken away from all Americans have them. We are voting with our dollars at gun stores' cash registers until the next elections roll around. We are the majority.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

#7 Jan 14, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
If your definition of an assault weapon is for instance a fully automatic AK-47, the answer is probably nobody. They may ~like~ having one but as far as "needing" one, it's unlikely. However the zealots want to carry it far beyond AK-47s hence my comment on definition.
I thought it was the AK 47 but looking up definitions of assualt weapons they were described as AK-1's, sorry.
Concerned Citizen

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't live in a society that governs its purchases by needs, but by wants. It's better to have something you don't need, than to ned it and not have it. Ask Jay Leno why he needs almost 200 cars, many of which do over 150mph. He doesn't have to need them: He wants them and he can afford to have them. There's no ak-1. There are AK47s, AK74s, AKMs, SKSs, etc. Why did the colonists need muskets just like their Army when the indians only had bows and arrows when they got here? Why couldn't the colonists manage with just bows and arrows, crossbows and pikes/lances? Because they WANTED the same weapon the Army had, and because they could AFFORD to have them. Look at Gandhi. He did very well with that makeshift diaper and turban. He didn't need closetfulls of clothing, shoes, etc. Was he right and we wrong? It's a matter of choice. Why do we need hydrogen bombs? But every country in the world aspiring to be a major player wants them or has them secretly. That's life. Get over it. People misuse poisons, knives, clubs, prescription medicines, etc. to kill each other. Do you think you're going to stop the homicidal people from killing others just because they have no guns? Hell, some deranged lunatic can climb on the roof of a building that has swamp-coolers. Rig it so that it has BLEACH instead of water. Rig the fan so it will drop Drano or anything with LYE in there, and when the thing is started by the unsuspecting people inside, the whole building would be full of chlorine/mustard gas- killing, blinding, and/or causing severe lung damage. They teach you lots of crap in the Army and in Federal Agencies. It's the DERANGED people that take that knowledge to harm their fellow human beings.
You are not going to stop them even if you find out who they are. We don't have "Pre-Crime" in this country- but then, that's a sword which cuts us both ways. It preserves our liberties, but let's the sharks and barracudas swim through the net. That's PRECISELY what happens with firearms. You cannot ban everything that can be misused- because ALMOST ANYTHING CAN BE MISUSED. Grow up.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not making light of the situation that happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School or anywhere else. I thought I would declare the state of my sanity before somebody else did.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was the AK 47 but looking up definitions of assualt weapons they were described as AK-1's, sorry.
Look up "assault weapons" on Wikipedia and you'll see all manner. There are a bunch of different ones that do exactly the same thing in exactly the same way - no problammy. Unfortunately may wish to include semi-autos as opposed to bolt actions under the same generic term/ideal of assault weapon. And of course those who extend it even further to include (for example) a 9mm handgun that has a clip that can hold 10 or more rounds. Mind you they are being included because they ~CAN~ hold 10+ rounds, not because whey would.
Another

Santa Fe, NM

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>

. Gun owners ARE THE MAJORITY in this country, not the minority..
lie.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't live in a society that governs its purchases by needs, but by wants. It's better to have something you don't need, than to ned it and not have it. Ask Jay Leno why he needs almost 200 cars, many of which do over 150mph. He doesn't have to need them: He wants them and he can afford to have them. There's no ak-1. There are AK47s, AK74s, AKMs, SKSs, etc. Why did the colonists need muskets just like their Army when the indians only had bows and arrows when they got here? Why couldn't the colonists manage with just bows and arrows, crossbows and pikes/lances? Because they WANTED the same weapon the Army had, and because they could AFFORD to have them. Look at Gandhi. He did very well with that makeshift diaper and turban. He didn't need closetfulls of clothing, shoes, etc. Was he right and we wrong? It's a matter of choice. Why do we need hydrogen bombs? But every country in the world aspiring to be a major player wants them or has them secretly. That's life. Get over it. People misuse poisons, knives, clubs, prescription medicines, etc. to kill each other. Do you think you're going to stop the homicidal people from killing others just because they have no guns? Hell, some deranged lunatic can climb on the roof of a building that has swamp-coolers. Rig it so that it has BLEACH instead of water. Rig the fan so it will drop Drano or anything with LYE in there, and when the thing is started by the unsuspecting people inside, the whole building would be full of chlorine/mustard gas- killing, blinding, and/or causing severe lung damage. They teach you lots of crap in the Army and in Federal Agencies. It's the DERANGED people that take that knowledge to harm their fellow human beings.
You are not going to stop them even if you find out who they are. We don't have "Pre-Crime" in this country- but then, that's a sword which cuts us both ways. It preserves our liberties, but let's the sharks and barracudas swim through the net. That's PRECISELY what happens with firearms. You cannot ban everything that can be misused- because ALMOST ANYTHING CAN BE MISUSED. Grow up.
You started to sound eloquent until you told me to grow up.
You and the likes of people who think as you do come on here and takes a question like mine and slam dunks it into the cesspool of fecal matter in which you want me to drink from.
I was speaking hypothetically I don't need you to tell me something I already know.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

#13 Jan 14, 2013
I don't own any assualt weapons nor have interest right now to own one and I'm exclusively speaking for myself therefore I'm not familiar with alot of the names associated with them.

“Umbrae Pulvisque”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
You started to sound eloquent until you told me to grow up.
You and the likes of people who think as you do come on here and takes a question like mine and slam dunks it into the cesspool of fecal matter in which you want me to drink from.
I was speaking hypothetically I don't need you to tell me something I already know.
This is so typical of inner-city, coastal types. You have this thing about scatology. It must be from from years of living crammed right up against each other's butts. We don't want you brownnosers to do anything. You anal retentive freaks are the ones that want everyone to think like you, live like you, and become wards of a state that doesn't even have to protect you by law. Thanks, but no thanks. You do need to grow up. In your urban jungles- you need to patted down constantly by the police to make you feel safe and secure. Here, most of us live quiet, happy lives with our loving families, our pets, our cars and yes, our firearms. Live and let live. Don't have a car; don't have a gun, WE DON'T CARE. Just don't expect the rest of us to give up ours.

“Umbrae Pulvisque”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
I don't own any assualt weapons nor have interest right now to own one and I'm exclusively speaking for myself therefore I'm not familiar with alot of the names associated with them.
BTW, none of you anti-gun types know what you are talking about. VERY FEW people in the US own "assault weapons". An assault weapon is a weapon that can fire in both semi-auto fire, and in fully-automatic (like a machine-gun) or in 3-round bursts. Those are classified under the NFA National Firearms Act as Class III weapons. You must buy them from a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer classified as a Class III dealer; you must submit your fingerprints, fill out forms, undergo a thorough national background check. allow the BATFE to check your home anytime they want, as often as they want, for as long as they want for your registered firearm and for any other contraband they may be looking for; you can't take it on a trip with you without first submitting an itinerary and getting it approved by BATFE months in advance. That's why SO FEW people own them. It's just not worth the hassle. Colombian Cocaine Cowbows, Jamaican Drug Dealers, Russian Drug Dealers and Mafia members all have their fully-automatic MP5s, AK47s, Uzis, etc. and they don't worry about "no stinkin' Class III permit". Bad guys don't follow the law. And that is wherein the problem lies. That psycho in Newtown, Connecticut murdered his Mom, stole her guns (4 separate felonies there- murder, theft of firearms, possession by a mentally-ill person, possession by a person under 21 of handguns), and then took them into a school (5th felony) before he committed 26 more counts of 1st degree murder (26 more felonies) Oh, and all this after destroying his computers' hard drives (obstructing justice and tampering with evidence in a capital case-could be felonies, but probably misdemeanors) YOU REALLY THINK THAT ONE MORE LAW WOULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE TO THIS MURDERING A-HOLE?
PS Announcement

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Jan 27, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling lies is the forte of YOUR ilk. That's the reason there is a Federal Ban on Firearms Research. US Department of Justice Statistics don't make the gun-grabbers' case, so facts must be suppressed so that they way appeal to ghoulish manipulation and build their case on the backs of dead innocents. Anyone that compares what Senator Dianne Feinstein says on her web site, with what at least one of the reports she is allegedly quoting will realize she is a pathological liar, as are people like you, Mike the Nanny Bloomberg and others. The US Department of Justice report called "Impacts of the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994" says it
best when addressing the gun-banners it says: "...the debates tend to be dominated by anecdotes and emotion rather than empirical findings."

The lack of humor is the mark of simplistic buffoons like you and your ilk. As is the name calling when something doesn't appeal to you. You rely on insults rather than fact-based arguments and logic. You preach your empty words and you are the first ones to stereotype and demonize others if they are not in lockstep with you. Suck it up. Even in this "Blue State" twenty-nine out of thirty-three county sheriffs have signed a pledge to not enforce any federal assault weapons ban due to its unConstitutional nature. And these are Constitutional Officers elected by the public. If the sentiments were against the so-called assault weapons, these guys would be swimming with that current. They're letting you know how the majority of their constituents feel.

Oh, before I forget: http://assaultweaponsbanof2013.blogspot.com
http://fauxassaultweapons.blogspot.com A long and healthy life to you, so you can be a bitter, jaded, humorless buffoon as long as possible.
There

Santa Fe, NM

#18 Jan 27, 2013
PS Announcement wrote:
<quoted text>
is nothing funny about your lame deflection from the serious issue of gun violence and your mad fetish for killing machines.

“2 Timothy 4:7”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Jan 28, 2013
There wrote:
<quoted text>
is nothing funny about your lame deflection from the serious issue of gun violence and your mad fetish for killing machines.
Yes, we must ban all weapons before SkyNet brings them all to life and kills us all. A hell of a lot more people die from other means than from firearms. Take away the thugs wasting each other in places like Chicago over drugs and gang turf, and the figures would go down even more. The incredible thing is you believe that if you are successful in grabbing every single gun from law abiding citizens that somehow the criminals will cease fire. It will get even worse. Violent crime rates in the old British Empire have exploded since they've made it just about impossible to own a weapon. Why the hell do you think Brits are coming over to the USA in droves? Why would they leave their paradise and come to this place full of killing machines? All guns are killing machines. It's our free will as humans that prevents the overwhelming majority of us from using them as such on innocent people. Serial killers, the stealth killers, kill a hell of a lot more people than the psychotic gunmen do, and 78% of them use no guns. Read up. Just because some 38,000 people a year kill themselves in cars doesn't mean we all need to ban automobiles, or be prevented from automobiles that are only capable of achieving 20MPH. That's as ridiculous an argument as yours. You people DON'T CARE about people being murdered. You only object to them being murdered if it happens with guns. You are truly sick. Governments have committed a hell of a lot more crimes against their people with guns than private citizens have against each other. The government has ruled, through the Supreme Court they don't have the duty to protect you, and you still depend on government? Go for it. But don't expect the rest of us to.
quit

Santa Fe, NM

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Gary Owen wrote:
<quoted text>
talking to yourself. You fool no one.
Coconut Carl

United States

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Catholic priests carry assault penises under their robes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 5 min fmer505-1951 57,563
The Duggars 12 min Candy 2
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 26 min fmer505-1951 108,257
Power Ford Has Hired a Registered Sex Offender 1 hr Excursion ful car... 21
Robenson 'Robey' Egbert Chavez-Arnold & K... 2 hr Peter 4
News Former mayor: Clinton will be in Albuquerque Ju... 3 hr Danny 17
bandido support clubs (Nov '11) 9 hr HDRider 132
More from around the web

Bernalillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE