Gary_Smith_arrested_again_434500000_JPG

Gary_Smith_arrested_again_434500000_JPG

There are 17 comments on the KASA-TV Albuquerque story from Jan 3, 2013, titled Gary_Smith_arrested_again_434500000_JPG. In it, KASA-TV Albuquerque reports that:

Former congressional candidate Gary Smith was arrested again Wednesday afternoon this time on felony stalking charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KASA-TV Albuquerque.

Since: Dec 10

Albuquerque

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Guy thinks he's Karl Rove
LOL

Los Alamos, NM

#2 Jan 9, 2013
walterfm wrote:
Guy thinks he's Karl Rove
He's just another republican. Remember that Rep, back east, arrested on 213 child molestatio ncharges, missed the election? All part of the same party.
Hagar

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 Jan 9, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just another republican. Remember that Rep, back east, arrested on 213 child molestatio ncharges, missed the election? All part of the same party.
Remember the president who lied about fast & furious and Benghazi? Politicians are lairs, period, paragraph.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2013
This guy obviously has some serious issues. Looking at the make up of the current congress, I'd suggest many already made it there, unlike Smith.
no but

Huntsville, AL

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Hagar wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a bunch of wankers lying about the president.
Hagar

Sterling Heights, MI

#6 Jan 9, 2013
no but wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a bunch of wankers lying about the president.
Yeah, a lot of people thought the current one was going to be truthful and do what he said instead of spending us into oblivion as well as our children and grandchildren, lying about his birth certificate and his passport records, promising not to raise taxes on the middle class, etc., etc., etc. Remember the old saying "Fool me once and it's your fault; fool me twice and it's my fault!" Well they have been fooled twice now. We have no leadership in Washington! A Cub Scout Pack has better leadership, and doesn't need a speech writer and a teleprompter.
OMG

Huntsville, AL

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Hagar wrote:
<quoted text>
still an ijiot birther?
Hagar

Sterling Heights, MI

#8 Jan 9, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
still an ijiot birther?
Look at the facts, not the poorly computer generated forgery, and why did he get accepted to colleges as a foreign student? Why else would he spend millions to keep his records from becoming public?
OMG

Huntsville, AL

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Hagar wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the facts, not the poorly computer generated forgery, and why did he get accepted to colleges as a foreign student? Why else would he spend millions to keep his records from becoming public?
a gullible fool you are.
Hagar

Sterling Heights, MI

#10 Jan 9, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
a gullible fool you are.
It's not me who is gullible, it's the misinformed sub-morons like yourself.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#11 Jan 9, 2013
I hope Gary Smith does not own an assault rifle.
Right

Huntsville, AL

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Hagar wrote:
<quoted text>.
you believe in conspiracies and outright lies like the onesuse cited from the world nut daily.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
I hope Gary Smith does not own an assault rifle.
Won't matter, that retard is toast! Definitely one that should be institutionalized (in prison)!
MoneyTalks

Los Alamos, NM

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Hagar wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the president who lied about fast & furious and Benghazi? Politicians are lairs, period, paragraph.
Benghazi was already cleared by the peopel who investigated it, and ask any undercover leo, fast and furious is typically how gun and drug purchases are kept track of. Repubs just taking advantage of peoople's ignorance.
Hagar

Sterling Heights, MI

#15 Jan 15, 2013
MoneyTalks wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi was already cleared by the peopel who investigated it, and ask any undercover leo, fast and furious is typically how gun and drug purchases are kept track of. Repubs just taking advantage of peoople's ignorance.
And just why did Petraus REALLY quit and Hillary have a CONVENIENT knock on the head? Did they really keep track of the fast & furious guns? Get your head out of it and get a serious!
another

Huntsville, AL

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Hagar wrote:
<quoted text>
gullible conspiracy nut.
Hagar

Sterling Heights, MI

#17 Jan 16, 2013
MoneyTalks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was the Dem's who took advantage of people's ignorance - they re-elected Odumbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote trump 3 hr CONCHA PENA 28
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Rum Island-ers 63,752
Is there anything more boring than NBA Basketball? 5 hr yuk - yuk - yuk 4
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 6 hr Mister Chix 114,698
College President Considers Punishing Conservat... 6 hr Geez 3
News New Mexico Legislature sues governor in escalat... 7 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 17
Pastor Confronted by Cowbell Wielding Satanist ... 8 hr Knightkore 9

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages