Hank Hughes Announces Dem Primary Run...

Hank Hughes Announces Dem Primary Run for PRC District 4

There are 2 comments on the Democracy for New Mexico story from Dec 19, 2009, titled Hank Hughes Announces Dem Primary Run for PRC District 4. In it, Democracy for New Mexico reports that:

Longtime community advocate, Hank Hughes, is running to bring renewable energy alternatives to New Mexico and integrity back to the PRC .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democracy for New Mexico.

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jan 26, 2010
Hank Hughes is on the Mayor's Blue Ribbon Task Force to end Homeless and has done a terrible job of responding to public safety concerns with the expanding homeless programs at St. Elizabeth that have 150 or more men at a time standing outside residential homes with open containers, some are aggressive/drunk/high, some openly selling drugs right in front of the shelter, fist fights, starting fires and sleeping in the railyard park... During the past four years St. Elizabeth has added programs that their building and staff can not support, less than two blocks from our elementary school, teen center, railyard park, and surrounded by a residential neighborhood. It is clear that the well being of the surrounding area is of little concern to Hank Hughes and certainly makes one wonder how he would represent the concerns of district 4.

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jan 27, 2010
Hank, better be careful what you say about Carol
during the campaign, she still has a pile of rocks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr Claudia 59,873
APS Administrators Guilty knowledge? (Sep '06) 1 hr Claudia 2
"My Crazy Ex Girlfriend" 1 hr Haileen 11
The Syrian Refugee Conundrum 1 hr Haileen 53
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr clams 110,480
KOB Channel 4 News Proposed "Dream Team"- Ment... 5 hr Tomas 11
Armed Couple Stops Thief Who is Let Out of Jail... 5 hr Lucresa 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages