Blabbermouth women helped bring down ...

Blabbermouth women helped bring down Pearl Harbor

Posted in the Bernalillo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“More Brains Than .....”

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Loose lips sink ships.
mr ed

White Oak, TX

#5 Dec 7, 2012
women really are big mouths.
if you tell a woman something, you can bet everyone she knows is going to know what you told her.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Dec 8, 2012
So a thread to bash women has been created to commemorate Pearl Harbor Day. How disgraceful.

What about the failure of the military intelligence system, mostly men, who failed to pick up and act on the obvious signs that Japan was planning some kind of attack? Pearl Harbor is now a textbook example of intelligence failure.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#10 Dec 8, 2012
mr ed wrote:
women really are big mouths
I hope your wife reads this and stops using her big mouth to give you oral sex for a whole year, until Pearl Harbor Day 2013.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Coconut Carl wrote:
My, my. Such a catty beauty shop bimbo.
Let me explain something to you, Loconut. You are trapped in a cycle of negativity. Since you are not respectful of women, they don't give you any sex. And being sexually deprived just makes you even meaner to women. The meaner you get, the less you get, and so it goes for you.
mr ed

Dallas, TX

#13 Dec 8, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your wife reads this and stops using her big mouth to give you oral sex for a whole year, until Pearl Harbor Day 2013.
don't have a wife. I use hookers, that way I never have to hear them blab all day and night.
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Coconut Carl wrote:
So always remember gentlemen, a man who tells his woman/women secrets has no secrets at all.
It's no longer a secret once its been told so would the real blabbermouth please stand up!
Maybe, one is better off telling his wife and not his mistress.
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#15 Dec 8, 2012
I just got two crucial notifications. One is that the government has been spying on me and second that 3 people just befriended me because i wouldn't tell them the color of my panties.
mr ed

Dallas, TX

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Truth be known wrote:
I just got two crucial notifications. One is that the government has been spying on me and second that 3 people just befriended me because i wouldn't tell them the color of my panties.
lmao

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#17 Dec 8, 2012
mr ed wrote:
<quoted text>don't have a wife. I use hookers, that way I never have to hear them blab all day and night.
Correction, you use hookers because no other women will have you. The only way you get to have sex is if you pay for it. The next time you kiss a hooker, just think about what she might have swallowed a short time earlier. Do you always check first to make sure she is really a she?

Nice thing about being happily married is that my wife likes to sleep naked and cuddle. How convenient is that? And we never have to worry about STDs or use those pleasure-numbing condoms.
mr ed

Dallas, TX

#18 Dec 8, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, you use hookers because no other women will have you. The only way you get to have sex is if you pay for it. The next time you kiss a hooker, just think about what she might have swallowed a short time earlier. Do you always check first to make sure she is really a she?
Nice thing about being happily married is that my wife likes to sleep naked and cuddle. How convenient is that? And we never have to worry about STDs or use those pleasure-numbing condoms.
you change your story more than you change your underwear. I never kiss them, I only fluck em. lmao

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#19 Dec 8, 2012
mr ed wrote:
<quoted text> I never kiss them, I only fluck em. lmao
That's too bad, you are missing out on a major avenue of oral stimulation that can take you to some pretty sensual destinations. I am particularly fond of highway 69.
mr ed

Dallas, TX

#20 Dec 8, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too bad, you are missing out on a major avenue of oral stimulation that can take you to some pretty sensual destinations. I am particularly fond of highway 69.
That's pretty nasty, you lick them where they bleed and pee.

“More Brains Than .....”

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#21 Dec 8, 2012
This thread got all hot.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#22 Dec 8, 2012
mr ed wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty nasty, you lick them where they bleed and pee.
It's the breakfast of champions. And she likes to kiss me afterwards, which often leads to some kind of second course. Life is good, and the best things in life are free.
mr ed

Dallas, TX

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the breakfast of champions. And she likes to kiss me afterwards, which often leads to some kind of second course. Life is good, and the best things in life are free.
Ewww, I think I just puked a lil in my mouth.
But I do use coupons from Hookers R Us.
lmao

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#24 Dec 8, 2012
mr ed wrote:
<quoted text>Ewww, I think I just puked a lil in my mouth.
But I do use coupons from Hookers R Us.
lmao
You stick your probe in girls who have been probed by hundreds of other guys and think what I do with my wife is gross? Or do you actually enjoy stirring other guys milk?
mr ed

Dallas, TX

#25 Dec 8, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
You stick your probe in girls who have been probed by hundreds of other guys and think what I do with my wife is gross? Or do you actually enjoy stirring other guys milk?
I only like milk, if it has chocolate syrup in it.
mr ed

Dallas, TX

#27 Dec 9, 2012
Coconut Carl wrote:
I suppose the world is fortunate they cannot blab secrets out of more than the one orifice.
lol so true.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#28 Dec 9, 2012
mr ed wrote:
<quoted text>I only like milk, if it has chocolate syrup in it.
That's too kinky, even by my standards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A.R.T is not good for Albuquerque what do you t... 52 min dukecitytimes 56
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 2 hr new parrot 61,847
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Katia 112,614
News Albuquerque Muslims mourn with, look to local L... 3 hr Shawn 12
News Video: Police perspective of anti-Trump chaos i... 3 hr Francisco 2
4 Muslim Boys Rape Little Girl in Twin Falls Idaho 4 hr Eee gads 56
News Commissioners warn against personal fireworks i... 4 hr Anna 20

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance