Jehovah's Witnesses Screwing Disabled...

Jehovah's Witnesses Screwing Disabled Local Rio Homeowner

Posted in the Bernalillo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

Murphy, NC

#1 May 9, 2014
According to a 5/8/2014 article posted on the KRQE website, local disabled homeowner Jim Mura is getting a new next-door neighbor -- a newly constructed KINGDOM HALL OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

Jim Mura is a disabled former High School teacher who retired to Rio Rancho to a home constructed to accomodate his disabilities. One of Mura's remaining pleasures in life is to gaze at the Sandias through his dining room window while he sits in his wheelchair.

When Jim and Janet Mura found out about the WatchTower Society's plans to construct a new KINGDOM HALL next door to their home, the Muras met multiple times with the local JWs to explain Jim's situation and ask that the KINGDOM HALL be so situated on the adjacent lot such that Jim's view of the Sandias was not obstucted.

The Mura's claim that the Jehovah's Witnesses supposedly sympathized with Jim Mura's situation and agreed not to block his view. However, once construction began, the Mura's say that the KINGDOM HALL was CENTERED directly in front of the dining room window which they promised they would not block.

The local JWs reportedly refused to speak with the reporter from KRQE.
Disgusted

Murphy, NC

#2 May 9, 2014
If the Muras and Rio Rancho City Zoning Officials had done their due diligence they would have discovered that the WatchTower Society has a 60+ years track record of LYING to Zoning officials and adjacent property owners regarding problems relating to the new construction of Kingdom Halls long enough to get the Kingdom Hall sufficiently complete before whatever they have lied about is discovered.

To read about some of these court cases, simply google part of this sentence --

"After years of having read countless United States and international records from civil and adminstrative proceedings relating to the "zoning" of local Kingdom Halls, it has finally dawned on us that such governmental and quasi-governmental bodies have been repeatedly and consistently DEFRAUDED for decades as to the numbers and times of meetings conducted at local Kingdom Halls."
More DISGUSTED

Diberville, MS

#3 May 11, 2014
Jehovah's Witnesses are known to follow the letter of the law they do not break laws. I ask you please post proof of your accusations, the local JWs have done their due diligence in getting the proper permits and zoning requirements. You are just telling one side of a story about a disgruntled person who is losing their view due to a terrible realtor who did not do their job properly. The JWs already purchased and planned out their lot before the lot was sold next to them.
Disgusted

Murphy, NC

#4 May 11, 2014
First, Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT known for obeying the law.

Jehovah's Witnesses are KNOWN by the international media and international law enforcement to have as many IF NOT MORE PEDOFILES in their ranks as does the Catholic Church.

If you had read the referenced webpage, you would find that there are multiple documented instances of Jehovah's Witnesses committing REAL ESTATE FRAUD -- particularly when it comes to obtaining zoning for new construction of Kingdom Halls.

In fact, the UNITED STATES DEPT OF JUSTICE and the SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION notes that Jehovah's Witnesses are some of the most prevalent CON MEN when it comes to INVESTMENT FRAUD.

With regard to this case, I simply related what KRQE-TV reported, including the FACT that when asked about the accusations made by the MURA family, YOUR JW LEADERS refused to comment.

If everything you allege about the Muras is true, why did YOUR LEADERS simply not tell that to KRQE-TV?

It is no wonder that Jehovah's Witnesses are able to so badly screw up what is written in the Bible. You people can't read anything and comprehend what was actually written.

Now, before you reply, read referenced material, pause, digest, read again, pause, digest, repeat, repeat, reply.
Sympathetic

United States

#5 May 16, 2014
Disgusted, not being a person impacted directly by this but one who invest in real estate I think the family had a poor realtor. This is a simple case of some one making trouble for a legal land owner who can do what they please in accordance with the law. If I invest in a lot and my neighbor wants to legitimately build a two story and block my view, I have to accept it and respect their right. I would expect the same when I build a gas station next to a home owner on land I purchased that is zoned accordingly. I really feel bad for the individual, but they should take the issue with their realtor or should have done better research. What about if a fast food restaurant moved in, they are going to protest? How about a synagogue or mosque, same protest? May be they should have also bought the lot if they were that concerned bout the view. It sounds to me like you have a personal issue with this religious group and just want to still the pot.
Disgusted

Murphy, NC

#6 May 17, 2014
To Another NOT-SO Sympathetic JEHOVAH'S WITNESS:

Like the "other" poster, YOU MISS THE POINT because NEITHER OF YOU take the time to READ or COMPREHEND what was reported by KRQE-TV.

AFTER Jim and Janet Mura found out about the WatchTower Society's plans to construct a new KINGDOM HALL next door to their home, the Muras met multiple times with the local JWs to explain Jim's situation and ask that the KINGDOM HALL be so situated on the adjacent lot such that Jim's view of the Sandias was not obstucted.

The Mura's claim that the Jehovah's Witnesses supposedly sympathized with Jim Mura's situation and agreed not to block his view. However, once construction began, the Mura's say that the KINGDOM HALL was CENTERED directly in front of the dining room window which they promised they would not block.

BOTH of these JEHOVAH'S WITNESS POSTERS can state eternally that the leaders of this JW Kingdom Hall can LEGALLY do whatever they want about blocking Mura's view, but that does NOT negate the FACT that the JW Leaders LIED to and DECEIVED the Muras into not pressing any legal remedies that might have been available to them by promising NOT to block the Mura's view.

I realize that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are used to LYING to and DECEIVING people about the Bible, but in this case, it is not a matter of what is LEGAL, it is what is MORAL and ETHICAL -- something that Jehovah's Witnesses across the U.S. apparently have a problem understanding.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7 May 20, 2014
As a born in jw for 20 years, I can assuredly say jw's have no moral compassion or empathy. They were just telling this man(whom I have met) what he wanted to hear, then laughed at him behind his back, probably called him some not so nice names. One local jw I know very personally in Rio Rancho even laughed at his predicament.

Now I'd like to see the watchtower bible and tract society disclose all of it's financial information, including how much they are paying for this build, why they are selling their current building on Abrazos for almost $700k and how much they put into it and of course the close to Billion dollars in profit, for this non profit org. they just made off their sale of operations in Brooklyn. The watchtower somehow has made it legal to hide it's non profit books away from public scrutiny....at least Christendom will open it's books for scrutiny.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#8 May 21, 2014

Location hidden

#10 May 22, 2014
And would anyone be interested in knowing that all that tax free money pouring into that kingdom hall isn't going into the local economy. It is all financed by the watchtower bible and tract society and all money goes to their headquarters which is being moved to New jersey.
Zen Dean

United States

#11 May 26, 2014
EVRRY JW who posts on this issue just shows how heartless and inconsiderate they are. Keep on posting JWs! Keep it up so the world sees your fruits!
More DISGUSTED wrote:
Jehovah's Witnesses are known to follow the letter of the law they do not break laws. I ask you please post proof of your accusations, the local JWs have done their due diligence in getting the proper permits and zoning requirements. You are just telling one side of a story about a disgruntled person who is losing their view due to a terrible realtor who did not do their job properly. The JWs already purchased and planned out their lot before the lot was sold next to them.
Zen Dean

United States

#12 May 26, 2014
Typical JW PERSECUTION COMPLEX. OH OUR RELIGION IS THE MOST PERSECUTED IN THE WORLD. OH POOR US! We are the only ones in the world who aee super special to be persecuted! Waaa waaa waaa!
Sympathetic wrote:
Disgusted, not being a person impacted directly by this but one who invest in real estate I think the family had a poor realtor. This is a simple case of some one making trouble for a legal land owner who can do what they please in accordance with the law. If I invest in a lot and my neighbor wants to legitimately build a two story and block my view, I have to accept it and respect their right. I would expect the same when I build a gas station next to a home owner on land I purchased that is zoned accordingly. I really feel bad for the individual, but they should take the issue with their realtor or should have done better research. What about if a fast food restaurant moved in, they are going to protest? How about a synagogue or mosque, same protest? May be they should have also bought the lot if they were that concerned bout the view. It sounds to me like you have a personal issue with this religious group and just want to still the pot.
Fair Minded

Waukegan, IL

#13 Jun 25, 2014
I'm a fair minded person who tries to look at all sides and all my dealings with those who allow themselves to be controlled by the WTBS have been unsatisfactory. I've seen thieving evangelicals with more empathy their little fingers than the JW's posting on this issue. I see no manners or respect in something that the elders could have in the end shown a good Christian example. I've seen MUSLIMS bend over backwards to accommodate non-Muslims simply because it was the right thing to do morally.
Jehovah wittnesses creepy

United States

#14 Jul 14, 2014
Jehovah's wittnesses are an occult. They split familys and no windows in there new buildings is very strange. Apose there attemps to build near your premises! They are liers!
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#15 Aug 4, 2014
The Jehovah's Witnesses are such great neighbors!

Se an aerial view of their new kingdom hall in Rio Rancho, N.M.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Location hidden

#16 Aug 4, 2014
Like I said, the jw's don't care who they screw over, the local jw's here were even making fun of the man.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#17 Aug 4, 2014
Matt9969 wrote:
Like I said, the jw's don't care who they screw over, the local jw's here were even making fun of the man.
Jehovah's Witnesses are wolves in sheep's clothing who preach a false Jesus, a false second coming and a false paradise earth.

Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves.
You’ll recognize them by their fruit. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
Matthew 7:15-16

They will probably not be received too well in Rio Rancho after their display of compassion and mercy for a disabled man who loved his view of the mountains.
Marcus

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2015
Jehovah's Witnesses in an evil organization full of pedophiles and protected by the Watchtower
Sheryl

Lorain, OH

#19 May 20, 2015
Sympathetic wrote:
The Muras had purchased their home long before the Kingdom Hall moved in. I posted a picture of this fact from Trulia, on Kim and Mikey youtube, on how much room was next door. So, the realtor is a non issue. The Muras were told by Trevor Wiseman, contractor, their view would not be taken. This can be proven by looking at the set of plans that are filed with the Building Safety Dept, where building permits are taken out in Rio, Rancho. The plans are pubic information, and can be obtained from this office.

This would be a civil law case, a preponderance of evidence, 49-51, which means that all that would have to be shown and proved that this was a swindle, is 1% more evidence on their side, that Trevor Wiseman, and the WTBTS tried to devalue their property and block their view. That is obvious from the aerial photo and the plans will prove it.

I think the Muras should sue Wiseman personally, along with everyone involved for heavy damages.
Meiglan

Visalia, CA

#20 Oct 23, 2015
1. The Mura's built their property first
2. The JW's and the Mura family made an agreement with multiple witnesses to it.
3. It was clearly done on purpose. The JW's had plenty of room, and they claim they did it for three extra parking spaces. They currently have a shed there that if moved, woud give them space to put in more than three parking spaces. https://youtu.be/rt9xI0R9kvY this link will take you to a documentary containing information and interviews with the Mura's, other concerned parties, and JW's.

Location hidden

#21 Oct 24, 2015
I live in Rio Rancho and am very familiar with the jw's, if anyone has any questions feel free to pm me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ART lawsuit: City traffic data shows bus plan w... 1 hr dukecitytimes 17
4 Muslim Boys Rape Little Girl in Twin Falls Idaho 4 hr Shazam 15
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr new parrot 61,789
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 5 hr Katia 112,558
A.R.T is not good for Albuquerque what do you t... 5 hr fmer505-1951 40
Review: Lujan Motorcycles (Sep '10) 6 hr SPAM 31
Albuquerque retains DENVER law firm to fight la... 6 hr Lol 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages