Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105747 May 16, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a threat, chicken? Yup that sure sounds like a threat to me. Guess I shall have to call for back up, oh rusted roaster, BBQ tongs. HEH! HEH! Soon, oh so soon you will be on a platter on my dinner table.

You don't scare me any more, Frmr, on account of I'm depending upon your devotion to the piglet to keep me safe from your bloodthirsty fangs.
I spit on your stupid rusted roaster, and your BBQ tongs as well.
Apologize at once, sincerely, and I'll allow you to tickle me all the way into your Hollow, where the lights are still out, I hope.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#105748 May 16, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't scare me any more, Frmr, on account of I'm depending upon your devotion to the piglet to keep me safe from your bloodthirsty fangs.
I spit on your stupid rusted roaster, and your BBQ tongs as well.
Apologize at once, sincerely, and I'll allow you to tickle me all the way into your Hollow, where the lights are still out, I hope.
You are right, I love the piglet and would never cause him grief, and why he loves you so, I surely will never understand. NO! I am not going to tickle you. You just never give up do you chicken?
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105749 May 17, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, I love the piglet and would never cause him grief, and why he loves you so, I surely will never understand. NO! I am not going to tickle you. You just never give up do you chicken?
I'll never give up, Frmr, as long as my Chicken-y heart goes, "Thump, thump, thump", at the sight of you, in my broad, sculpted Chicken chest.
The bond between adopted father & adopted son is deep & strong, Frmr, something that you could never understand, and me & the piglet are tight, so stop trying to come between us.
Yer jealous that the pig is devoted to me, completely devoted, except when you're around.
You're just a bad influence.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105750 May 17, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll never give up, Frmr, as long as my Chicken-y heart goes, "Thump, thump, thump", at the sight of you, in my broad, sculpted Chicken chest.
The bond between adopted father & adopted son is deep & strong, Frmr, something that you could never understand, and me & the piglet are tight, so stop trying to come between us.
Yer jealous that the pig is devoted to me, completely devoted, except when you're around.
You're just a bad influence.
Your heart goes thump, thump,thump, but it sure isn't in a broad sculpted chicken chest. You mean in a scrawny chicken chest. Oh please! The piglet love his Auntie Frmr, and he just feels obliged to you since you pulled him from the muck all those years ago. BTW, have you thought about what you are getting the piglet for his birthday? He is getting older, he will soon be 4 weeks old.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105751 May 17, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Your heart goes thump, thump,thump, but it sure isn't in a broad sculpted chicken chest. You mean in a scrawny chicken chest. Oh please! The piglet love his Auntie Frmr, and he just feels obliged to you since you pulled him from the muck all those years ago. BTW, have you thought about what you are getting the piglet for his birthday? He is getting older, he will soon be 4 weeks old.
Why, indeed I have chosen the perfect 4th-week-old birth gift for my beloved little porker.
I'm giving him a lifetime supply of marshmallow crème, in vats, with a long-handled spoon, and all the cherries his little heart desires.
You'll probably get him something boring and lame, like a suit, or new socks.
I'm getting him some gold sun-glasses, too, and a walkie-talkie.
You can't beat that.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105752 May 17, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, indeed I have chosen the perfect 4th-week-old birth gift for my beloved little porker.
I'm giving him a lifetime supply of marshmallow crème, in vats, with a long-handled spoon, and all the cherries his little heart desires.
You'll probably get him something boring and lame, like a suit, or new socks.
I'm getting him some gold sun-glasses, too, and a walkie-talkie.
You can't beat that.
Phooey! I got the sweet pink boy a lifetime gift card to the Mall, and any shop he wants. The spending limit is the sky, so don't be surprised when you get the bill. I love that sweet pink boy.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105753 May 17, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey! I got the sweet pink boy a lifetime gift card to the Mall, and any shop he wants. The spending limit is the sky, so don't be surprised when you get the bill. I love that sweet pink boy.
Pfft, that's nothing.
I own the Mall, and am actually giving it, with all 666 stores, to my son, for his birthday.
That means that the proceeds from your lifetime gift card will go directly into my loin-cloth pocket.
I defy you to come up with a better gift than that.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105754 May 17, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft, that's nothing.
I own the Mall, and am actually giving it, with all 666 stores, to my son, for his birthday.
That means that the proceeds from your lifetime gift card will go directly into my loin-cloth pocket.
I defy you to come up with a better gift than that.
Oh yeah! Well I am going to buy him "Scooters-R-Us" so he can have his choice of scooters. One for each day of the week, of the month, and the year. So how do you like that? Keep it up chicken, I will give the piglet the best-est gift ever!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105755 May 19, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah! Well I am going to buy him "Scooters-R-Us" so he can have his choice of scooters. One for each day of the week, of the month, and the year. So how do you like that? Keep it up chicken, I will give the piglet the best-est gift ever!
For your information, Frmr, I'm flying the piglet, for his birthday, in my air-plane, over to Crayonia, and I'm conquering the place while we're there, and I'm making him (piglet) King-by-Proxy of Crayonia, with unlimited crayons, and water-color paints, and even some oils.
He's doing a larger-than-life portrait of me, for the Palace Great Hall, with holes for my eyes to move back & forth, watching out for you, in the Palace, in case you take to creeping, in the night.
I'm paying the lad $00.16 for the portrait, more than fair.
I absolutely defy you to give him a better present than that, for his birthday.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105756 May 19, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, Frmr, I'm flying the piglet, for his birthday, in my air-plane, over to Crayonia, and I'm conquering the place while we're there, and I'm making him (piglet) King-by-Proxy of Crayonia, with unlimited crayons, and water-color paints, and even some oils.
He's doing a larger-than-life portrait of me, for the Palace Great Hall, with holes for my eyes to move back & forth, watching out for you, in the Palace, in case you take to creeping, in the night.
I'm paying the lad $00.16 for the portrait, more than fair.
I absolutely defy you to give him a better present than that, for his birthday.
Hmm, I will pay the piglet $6.66 not to paint a portrait of you! I do not creep in the Palace at night when you have passed out. Piglet doesn't like war, or conquering, it makes lad nervous. You know how sensitive he is.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105757 May 20, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, I will pay the piglet $6.66 not to paint a portrait of you! I do not creep in the Palace at night when you have passed out. Piglet doesn't like war, or conquering, it makes lad nervous. You know how sensitive he is.
Piglet doesn't have to lift a single hoof over in Crayonia, all he has to do is wave the Kingdom Flag (a tri-color, with fringe) and cheer me on while I seize the Crown from Crayonia's waxy ruler, and we'll be back in time for cake & ice-cream, and then the whole birthday party will move on over to the Lounge at the Exquisite Hotel Chickenesque.
Poodles will rock the "Hail King Of Crayonia & Happy Birthday Dear Piglet" version of "Highway To Hell" on their oboes & ukuleles.
You & I will have a cozy corner all to ourselves, with a candlelit table for two, and at last you'll be able to fill your deep desire to tickle me, and give me a little peck on the beak.
I'll sit on your lap, too.
Heaven!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105758 May 20, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Piglet doesn't have to lift a single hoof over in Crayonia, all he has to do is wave the Kingdom Flag (a tri-color, with fringe) and cheer me on while I seize the Crown from Crayonia's waxy ruler, and we'll be back in time for cake & ice-cream, and then the whole birthday party will move on over to the Lounge at the Exquisite Hotel Chickenesque.
Poodles will rock the "Hail King Of Crayonia & Happy Birthday Dear Piglet" version of "Highway To Hell" on their oboes & ukuleles.
You & I will have a cozy corner all to ourselves, with a candlelit table for two, and at last you'll be able to fill your deep desire to tickle me, and give me a little peck on the beak.
I'll sit on your lap, too.
Heaven!
I dunno about that. Crayonia's ruler is not going to give up his kingdom without a fight. So you are in for a big surprise. NO! I have no desire to tickle you and no peck on the beak. I will gladly let you sit on my lap where I have lots of straight pins glued straight up just for you.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105759 May 23, 2014
Hey Chix, did you leave your gin where topix people could get to it? Seems that all of topix is on a drunk, and I don't mean the posters!
Fmer1951

Rio Rancho, NM

#105760 May 23, 2014
Hello, howdy, where is everyone?
Yes, it is I, Frmr, the original but I am using a friends computer trying to figure out the problems I am having with topix.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#105761 May 23, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Hey Chix, did you leave your gin where topix people could get to it? Seems that all of topix is on a drunk, and I don't mean the posters!
Frmr, because of Topix's recent antics, I've tripled my normal intake of gin, and have been restlessly pacing the marble Palace Halls, and pining relentlessly for you, and a cuddle, but how am I to persuade you of my devotion if it takes Topix 666 days in a row to post my pleas to you for a non-Platonic relationship, Frmr, how?
I haven't been able to access the piglet, either, so tell him that I said, "Hey" Frmr, and give him kiss for me, then you give me a kiss, and everybody's happy.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105762 May 23, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Frmr, because of Topix's recent antics, I've tripled my normal intake of gin, and have been restlessly pacing the marble Palace Halls, and pining relentlessly for you, and a cuddle, but how am I to persuade you of my devotion if it takes Topix 666 days in a row to post my pleas to you for a non-Platonic relationship, Frmr, how?
I haven't been able to access the piglet, either, so tell him that I said, "Hey" Frmr, and give him kiss for me, then you give me a kiss, and everybody's happy.
Hmmm, it must mean that Topix took a holiday and imbibed a little too much, like you always do. I am not going to kiss you chicken, but I will gladly give the piglet, and the Cooties a kiss and let them all know you said hey.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#105763 May 23, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, it must mean that Topix took a holiday and imbibed a little too much, like you always do. I am not going to kiss you chicken, but I will gladly give the piglet, and the Cooties a kiss and let them all know you said hey.
It would probably be a good idea if everyone in the Kingdom met-up in the Lounge, at the Enchanting Hotel Chickenesque, to dance, drink, and for a little while, forget all the heartache that Topix has been putting us through.
You & I, of course, will occupy a cozy little candlelit table for two, in a dark corner, and maybe we'll play us a little bit of "footsie" while poodles set up their cymbals & flutes to play the "Shape Up Topix" version of "Highway to Hell".
What a rousing night of the Coconut Dance, and we'll watch the sun rise with gin gimlets, a favorite beverage of mine.
What say, Frmr?
Shall we dance?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105764 May 24, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
It would probably be a good idea if everyone in the Kingdom met-up in the Lounge, at the Enchanting Hotel Chickenesque, to dance, drink, and for a little while, forget all the heartache that Topix has been putting us through.
You & I, of course, will occupy a cozy little candlelit table for two, in a dark corner, and maybe we'll play us a little bit of "footsie" while poodles set up their cymbals & flutes to play the "Shape Up Topix" version of "Highway to Hell".
What a rousing night of the Coconut Dance, and we'll watch the sun rise with gin gimlets, a favorite beverage of mine.
What say, Frmr?
Shall we dance?
I feel like I was up all night drinking at the Hotel Chickenesque, but I left early when you were insistent that I sit at a table with you. Why, oh why did you insist on going to my Hollow and singing as loudly as you could outside where I should have a bedroom window?
amelia

Rio Rancho, NM

#105765 May 24, 2014
Fmr feels hungover because fmr is hungover.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#105766 May 25, 2014
amelia wrote:
Fmr feels hungover because fmr is hungover.
I see! Thanks for the information but you must have me mixed up with King Chix of Albuquerque. It is that chicken that likes to drink gin all the time. Hey amelia, you should go on over to the Palace and sit down a spell with King Chix and have 2, 6 or 11 drinks with him. He is very lonely and I am certain he would welcome your company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr Katia 65,405
News The Latest: Teen blames race discrimination in ... 12 hr Guest 4
News Real estate company ranks Farmington second bes... (Mar '14) 21 hr Hmm 12
News Apd investigating string of possible connected ... Sun julia 1
da Donald Emboldens Aaron Schlossberg Sat New York New York 1
pat davis is a clownbot May 19 Bloodonhishands2 2
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... May 19 The Truth Truth 11

Bernalillo Jobs

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages