Comments
104,301 - 104,320 of 106,034 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104584 Dec 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey! You may make an effort to raise taxes and rent but it will be a cold day in HE** before I, or anyone else pays your outrageous increases. We are going to unionize, and protest against increased taxation without representation. We are going to have the Sea of Cortez chicken party. It will be where we toss the chicken into the Sea of Cortez.
Just because you've mis-placed your rusted roaster yet again, that's no reason to attempt to drown me, in the Sea Of Cortez.
So you're going to union-ize, are you?
Does the name "Jimmy Hoffa" ring a bell?
They still haven't found him, you know.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#104585 Dec 20, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you've mis-placed your rusted roaster yet again, that's no reason to attempt to drown me, in the Sea Of Cortez.
So you're going to union-ize, are you?
Does the name "Jimmy Hoffa" ring a bell?
They still haven't found him, you know.
Hey chicken, nobody said a word about drowning you, but thanks for the suggestion. What? Oh chicken you wonder why, oh why I defend myself so against you. You are a very bad chicken. Do you know where "Jimmy" is? I bet you do!
Piglet Von Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104586 Dec 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey chicken, nobody said a word about drowning you, but thanks for the suggestion. What? Oh chicken you wonder why, oh why I defend myself so against you. You are a very bad chicken. Do you know where "Jimmy" is? I bet you do!
The (presumably) croaked Mr. Hoffa & I were never "close", because he was a gangster & an extortionist & a few other terrible things, and I, Chix, am "golden", and have never harmed a hair on anyone's head (so far), luckily for you.
I'm not after you with tongs, & a mallet, & soy sauce, like you are me.
I'm the victim, you're the villain, and that's the way it is.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104587 Dec 20, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
The (presumably) croaked Mr. Hoffa & I were never "close", because he was a gangster & an extortionist & a few other terrible things, and I, Chix, am "golden", and have never harmed a hair on anyone's head (so far), luckily for you.
Really? I would definitely say that extortionist, and a few other terrible things describe you perfectly.
Of course I am after you chicken. I am HUNGRY!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#104588 Dec 20, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh.
I got myself mixed-up with the piglet, in my post, about Mr. Hoffa.
I need a LOT more gin, so's I don't make that mistake again.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#104589 Dec 20, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I would definitely say that extortionist, and a few other terrible things describe you perfectly.
Of course I am after you chicken. I am HUNGRY!
You're always hungry, Frmr, and that's a shame, because I heard on the street that you're a terrible cook, just abysmal.
Don't start any kitchen fires, in your newly-built Hollow, because I'm the Chief Of The Fire-Department, and I shan't answer your alarm.
Cooties might show-up, but they won't be in Fire-Trucks.
Their little feet don't reach the pedals.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104590 Dec 21, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're always hungry, Frmr, and that's a shame, because I heard on the street that you're a terrible cook, just abysmal.
Don't start any kitchen fires, in your newly-built Hollow, because I'm the Chief Of The Fire-Department, and I shan't answer your alarm.
Cooties might show-up, but they won't be in Fire-Trucks.
Their little feet don't reach the pedals.
Hey! I am a great cook. Just take a look at the list of chicken dishes I can create. Chief of the Fire Department? Phooey! You are no fire fighting chicken. The Cooties require special built Fire Trucks.
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#104591 Dec 22, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! I am a great cook. Just take a look at the list of chicken dishes I can create. Chief of the Fire Department? Phooey! You are no fire fighting chicken. The Cooties require special built Fire Trucks.
Oh Auntie Frmr, we, Cooties, are enchanted with every aspect of fire-fight-ment, especially the splendid uniforms & the Dalmatian dogs, but we don't want to get close to genuine flames, for fear we'll singe our thick, lustrous little eye-lashes.
We urge you not to attempt a hostile capture of Uncle Chix for cook-ment until after Christmas, because he might give us a lot of presents, at least 684,000, and he needs to be in good health, to go to "Cootie & Cootie-Baby Christmas Presents R Us", at the Mall, and we're also going to the Big Christmas Party, at the Palace, and Chix is going to dress-up as Santa Claus, and we all want to sit on his feathered lap, and pull on his (Chix's) fake Santy beard, for Christmas laughs.
We don't know what will happen when you go to sit on Santa-Chix's lap.
Nothing bad, we hope!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104592 Dec 22, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Auntie Frmr, we, Cooties, are enchanted with every aspect of fire-fight-ment, especially the splendid uniforms & the Dalmatian dogs, but we don't want to get close to genuine flames, for fear we'll singe our thick, lustrous little eye-lashes.
We urge you not to attempt a hostile capture of Uncle Chix for cook-ment until after Christmas, because he might give us a lot of presents, at least 684,000, and he needs to be in good health, to go to "Cootie & Cootie-Baby Christmas Presents R Us", at the Mall, and we're also going to the Big Christmas Party, at the Palace, and Chix is going to dress-up as Santa Claus, and we all want to sit on his feathered lap, and pull on his (Chix's) fake Santy beard, for Christmas laughs.
We don't know what will happen when you go to sit on Santa-Chix's lap.
Nothing bad, we hope!
Oh don't you worry Cooties, I would never cook up that chicken before Christmas, I am no Grinch. I expect that Chix will be going to the mall to buy me a new rusted roaster, and all the accessories I will need for BBQing in the spring.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104593 Dec 22, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh don't you worry Cooties, I would never cook up that chicken before Christmas, I am no Grinch. I expect that Chix will be going to the mall to buy me a new rusted roaster, and all the accessories I will need for BBQing in the spring.
Huh!
Like fun I'm going to buy you a brand-new rusted roaster, when I can get a perfectly good one, cheap, from Chewie, over to the Black Market.
In fact, I don't even see why I should get you a rusted roaster at all.
No, no, I'll get you something you can get good-use out of:
A, electric knitting machine.
With practice, you'll turn out some damn*d fine pieces, which you can take to Chewie, over to the Black Market, to sell for you, and then you'll have an income of sorts, and you'll stop trying to blackmail me, I HOPE!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104594 Dec 22, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh!
Like fun I'm going to buy you a brand-new rusted roaster, when I can get a perfectly good one, cheap, from Chewie, over to the Black Market.
In fact, I don't even see why I should get you a rusted roaster at all.
No, no, I'll get you something you can get good-use out of:
A, electric knitting machine.
With practice, you'll turn out some damn*d fine pieces, which you can take to Chewie, over to the Black Market, to sell for you, and then you'll have an income of sorts, and you'll stop trying to blackmail me, I HOPE!
Phooey! Why would I want a knitting machine? The sheep have the market on knitting. Are you trying to take over the knitting market? Think I shall text the sheep.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104595 Dec 22, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey! Why would I want a knitting machine? The sheep have the market on knitting. Are you trying to take over the knitting market? Think I shall text the sheep.
(defiant-ly)

Go ahead!
Text the Sheep, and ruin their, and Sweetie's, Christmas.
Only you would be so thoughtless-ly cruel, Frmr.
If you don't want an electric knitter, just say so, but don't involve the Sheep, and don't say a word about this matter to them at the Big Christmas Party.
You're really difficult to buy for, you know that, Frmr?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104596 Dec 22, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(defiant-ly)
Go ahead!
Text the Sheep, and ruin their, and Sweetie's, Christmas.
Only you would be so thoughtless-ly cruel, Frmr.
If you don't want an electric knitter, just say so, but don't involve the Sheep, and don't say a word about this matter to them at the Big Christmas Party.
You're really difficult to buy for, you know that, Frmr?
I am thoughtless? It is you that is greedy and thoughtless. I am not the one that wants to compete with the sheep. You are the one that suggested an electric knitter.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104597 Dec 22, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am thoughtless? It is you that is greedy and thoughtless. I am not the one that wants to compete with the sheep. You are the one that suggested an electric knitter.
Well, I had to come-up with something, didn't I, to take your mind off that stupid rusted roaster you seem to have your shriveled little heart set on.
The Sheep are welcome to go their peaceful way un-fettered by ill-minded schemes from me, and I look forward to seeing them, and Sweetie, at the Party.
You, not so much.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104598 Dec 22, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I had to come-up with something, didn't I, to take your mind off that stupid rusted roaster you seem to have your shriveled little heart set on.
The Sheep are welcome to go their peaceful way un-fettered by ill-minded schemes from me, and I look forward to seeing them, and Sweetie, at the Party.
You, not so much.
Hey chicken, my heart is not shriveled, and it is made of gold. Whaddya mean you won't be so happy to see me? The piglet is all excited to see me at the party so he can get all his gifts.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#104599 Dec 22, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey chicken, my heart is not shriveled, and it is made of gold. Whaddya mean you won't be so happy to see me? The piglet is all excited to see me at the party so he can get all his gifts.
Just because you insist on coming to the Big Party doesn't mean I have to like it, does it, because I'd practically rather see my parole officer than you, at the Party.
He can't make it, but he texted me his regrets..
He's tied-up either with or by felons
Do you know anything about that, Frmr?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104600 Dec 23, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you insist on coming to the Big Party doesn't mean I have to like it, does it, because I'd practically rather see my parole officer than you, at the Party.
He can't make it, but he texted me his regrets..
He's tied-up either with or by felons
Do you know anything about that, Frmr?
Hey as if I care what you like. The piglet, Prince that he is invited me to the big party. The Cooties and the Cootie Babies insisted that I be there too.
As for your parole officer I just dunno. If he is tied up by felons, I would question Precious Girl.
gurdat

New Kensington, PA

#104601 Dec 23, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Almighty Christmas Juggernaut the Good Old Days
Precious Girl

Rio Rancho, NM

#104602 Dec 23, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey as if I care what you like. The piglet, Prince that he is invited me to the big party. The Cooties and the Cootie Babies insisted that I be there too.
As for your parole officer I just dunno. If he is tied up by felons, I would question Precious Girl.
Chix has the same parole officer as me, and I recognize some of the felons who got him (parole officer) tied-up from the last party I went to, at your Hollow.
Somebody better tell Chix that his parole officer is in dire peril, from the desperate felons he's tied-up by.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#104603 Dec 23, 2013
Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Chix has the same parole officer as me, and I recognize some of the felons who got him (parole officer) tied-up from the last party I went to, at your Hollow.
Somebody better tell Chix that his parole officer is in dire peril, from the desperate felons he's tied-up by.
Why am I not surprised that both you and Chix have the same PO? Well maybe you & Chix could help out the parole officer and he may put in a good word for both of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr Kootzia 55,110
Ruidoso's summer rains fall short Sat Sad 5
Former police officer appeals termination Sat No clue 50
Politix- Double Standards, Hypocrisy, unAmerica... Sat Blah Blah Blah 8
Review: MCS Fri Willothewisp 2
The Warp and Weft of Truth Are Askew Under The ... Fri fmer505-1951 4
250 manufacturing jobs coming to Los Lunas Aug 29 John Ingram 1
•••
•••
•••