Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, Dear. Plus, Frmr's name is Wong.
You said it, Dearest!
In fact, it was only several days ago that, if you recall, I said that there was something "wong" with her.
If she's chasing after Martin Yan now, hoping to "hook-up", and I bet she is, she'd do well to find out if there's a Mrs. Martin Yan, before she proceeds, and I bet there is one, too, and I hope so.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I will make sure that you never become a Chicken pot sticker, Dear!
I love chcicken pot stickers without onions of course.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Martin IS Chinese! He knows how to make chop suey really good! You are Chinese, because your name is Wong! Plus you have squinty little eyes, just like a Miss Wong should have!
I don't care if Martin is Chinese, the Chinese don't want him back. China says Martin is not authentic and makes Americanized Chinese food!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it, Dearest!
In fact, it was only several days ago that, if you recall, I said that there was something "wong" with her.
If she's chasing after Martin Yan now, hoping to "hook-up", and I bet she is, she'd do well to find out if there's a Mrs. Martin Yan, before she proceeds, and I bet there is one, too, and I hope so.
I am NOT chasing after Martin, IDK who he is, but you wife does. Seems like her and Martin are pretty chummy!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I love chcicken pot stickers without onions of course.
Pack a bag, Frmr, because as soon as the propellers on my airplane are fixed, I'm flying you to China, and pushing you out of the plane at 11,000 feet.
You'll land with a "thud", that's for sure, and make a deep hole in the ground, too.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Pack a bag, Frmr, because as soon as the propellers on my airplane are fixed, I'm flying you to China, and pushing you out of the plane at 11,000 feet.
You'll land with a "thud", that's for sure, and make a deep hole in the ground, too.
Oooh so sorry chicken but I won't be available, I am chaperoning the CB in their quest to be Indian Club jugglers thanks to your stoopid online school!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh so sorry chicken but I won't be available, I am chaperoning the CB in their quest to be Indian Club jugglers thanks to your stoopid online school!
Oh, that's all right, then.
For the first time, you're doing something useful.
Them Cootie-Babies were my star (if only) on-line pupils, and what they lacked in dexterity, which was quite a bit, they made up for with their big brown eyes.
Guide them well & wise-ly on their tour, Frmr, and Godspeed to the lot of you!
Of course, you'll all miss the Big Luau, but that's Life.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's all right, then.
For the first time, you're doing something useful.
Them Cootie-Babies were my star (if only) on-line pupils, and what they lacked in dexterity, which was quite a bit, they made up for with their big brown eyes.
Guide them well & wise-ly on their tour, Frmr, and Godspeed to the lot of you!
Of course, you'll all miss the Big Luau, but that's Life.
What Big Luau? Will there be chicken on a spit? Maybe the CB & I will postpone our trip till after the Big Luau.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What Big Luau? Will there be chicken on a spit? Maybe the CB & I will postpone our trip till after the Big Luau.
(smirking-ly)

Oh, didn't you hear?
There's to be a Big, Fancy Luau at the Fabulous Hotel Chickenesque the very same day that you & the Cootie-Babies leave on you world Tour.
Simply everyone is going to be there, and there's going to be teriyaki tofu and flaming torches and sangria and poodles are going to playing the "Aloha" version of "Highway to Hell" on their flutes & ukuleles while everyone dances the Coconut Dance on the firefly-lit veranda, at the Enchanting Hotel Chickeneaque.
There's going to be cake, too, later.
Well, a fond & hearty Bon Voyage to you & the Cootie-Babies, and good luck!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(smirking-ly)
Oh, didn't you hear?
There's to be a Big, Fancy Luau at the Fabulous Hotel Chickenesque the very same day that you & the Cootie-Babies leave on you world Tour.
Simply everyone is going to be there, and there's going to be teriyaki tofu and flaming torches and sangria and poodles are going to playing the "Aloha" version of "Highway to Hell" on their flutes & ukuleles while everyone dances the Coconut Dance on the firefly-lit veranda, at the Enchanting Hotel Chickeneaque.
There's going to be cake, too, later.
Well, a fond & hearty Bon Voyage to you & the Cootie-Babies, and good luck!
Hang on there chicken! Whoa! I am going to have a heartfelt talk with the CB about our little trip. I think I can change their minds, if the price is right!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hang on there chicken! Whoa! I am going to have a heartfelt talk with the CB about our little trip. I think I can change their minds, if the price is right!
You'll never persuade me, Frmr, as long as you keep referring to me as "chicken", with a diminutive "c".
Where's the respect you so certainly owe me?
There's to be a full yellow moon at the Big Luau, too, and a waterfall, and lots & lots of ice-cream.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never persuade me, Frmr, as long as you keep referring to me as "chicken", with a diminutive "c".
Where's the respect you so certainly owe me?
There's to be a full yellow moon at the Big Luau, too, and a waterfall, and lots & lots of ice-cream.
HA! Phooey on youie chicken! I shall never respect you, you haven't earned it!! You better back off chicken, I am going to tell your wife about you shenanigans!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! Phooey on youie chicken! I shall never respect you, you haven't earned it!! You better back off chicken, I am going to tell your wife about you shenanigans!
(crossing claws firmy)

No dice, Frmr, because my wife & I are "just like that" (see crossed-claws part, above), and she's as excited about the Big, Fun Luau as I am.
We'll be passing-out grass skirts at the entrance (the entry fee is a mere, scant $61,161.16 per Luau guest, no discounts), which everyone will gaily don, and there will be Patron & Thai Blossom iced-tea in abundance, and I might make a special guest appearance, wearing my loin-cloth and my heavy gold & ruby crown.
The party-goers will cheer & cheer, and Mrs. Chix, of course, will be right by my side.
Ooh, too BAD you won't be able to attend, but you'll be running along behind the Cootie-Babies, on their tricycles, carrying their heavy, heavy Indian Clubs, and their lunch.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it, Dearest!
Oh dear! I am pretty sure there IS a Mrs Martin Yan! This could get ugly!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I love chcicken pot stickers without onions of course.
Have you ever actually had one? Hmmmm? I bet you haven't!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey! All he makes is chicken chop suey!
That's not true, Frmr. Martin makes lots of tofu and rice dishes. You should try some of them, you may be able to broaden your bland palate!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin Yan needs a one-way ticket back to China, and he should take you with him, Frmr, on account of you're Chinese, and you know it, and don't try to lie, because your squinty little eyes give you away.
She could learn a lot of good cooking tips, if she would go with Martin, back to China! Martin has a chef's outfit and everything. Frmr doesn't even have an apron!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh China doesn't want Yan back either. They said he doesn't know how to make chicken Chop suey correctly. I am not Chinese, just because I have squinty little eyes.
What does China know? Chop suey is a Chinese American dish!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
What with your weird pre-occupation with chop suey, you certainly seem to lean Chinese, Frmr, and I bet you'd like nothing better than to see me as a plate-full of Chicken pot stickers, but that day, Frmr, will never, ever come.
In fact, with your attitude, I can't really say when you'll get your new Hollow.
Frmr does seem to have a pre-occupation with chop suey, doesn't she, Dear. I wonder why?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if Martin is Chinese, the Chinese don't want him back. China says Martin is not authentic and makes Americanized Chinese food!
Wrong, Miss Wong! The Chinese roll out the red carpet, when Martin goes back to visit his family, in China!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Bernalillo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bernalillo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••