“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#100330 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not putting my pants back on until Saint Swithen's Day, if then, and you can't make me.
You're just chagrined because I look so much better in my loin-cloth than you do in a sarong, even with flippers.
HA! You are so scrawny and over grown that you look silly in a loin cloth. If you don't want everyone laughing at you, put your pants back on. We all would be so grateful!
I don't wear sarongs, or flippers. I wear overalls, and combat boots!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#100331 Aug 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>PHOOEY! You are the menace to society, chicken. As if I would buy anything from you. YOu are overpriced, and sell inferior quality items.
You did not invent mirrors, fibbing chicken!
Hah-hah, it's up to you to prove that I didn't invent mirrors, which I did, and you're losing out on a really good deal if you pass-up this amazing opportunity to get a lifetime supply of mirrors, delivered noisily, every morning, to your Hollow door, for the very modest amount of $116,000.00 per mirror, per day, cash only, no IOUs.
Face it, Frmr: You need them mirrors, to wash your face by, and comb your red, red, red, red hair.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#100332 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah-hah, it's up to you to prove that I didn't invent mirrors, which I did, and you're losing out on a really good deal if you pass-up this amazing opportunity to get a lifetime supply of mirrors, delivered noisily, every morning, to your Hollow door, for the very modest amount of $116,000.00 per mirror, per day, cash only, no IOUs.
Face it, Frmr: You need them mirrors, to wash your face by, and comb your red, red, red, red hair.
I don't need a mirror to wash my face, and I never comb my BROWN hair. Didn't you know that combs, brushes and I had a falling out a very long time ago. Brushes, combs and I never speak to each other.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#100333 Aug 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! You are so scrawny and over grown that you look silly in a loin cloth. If you don't want everyone laughing at you, put your pants back on. We all would be so grateful!
I don't wear sarongs, or flippers. I wear overalls, and combat boots!
Addressing the first of your comments:
I'm as muscular as a professional wrestler, and make the most of my loin-cloth. Nobody laughs at me, nobody.
Secondly, of course you wear overalls.
You're exactly the type who would.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#100334 Aug 5, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Addressing the first of your comments:
I'm as muscular as a professional wrestler, and make the most of my loin-cloth. Nobody laughs at me, nobody.
Secondly, of course you wear overalls.
You're exactly the type who would.
HA! HA! What a fibber you are. Mrs. Chix is the only one who thinks you're muscular, the rest of us, not so much. Of course I wear overalls, and don't forget combat boots.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#100335 Aug 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! HA! What a fibber you are. Mrs. Chix is the only one who thinks you're muscular, the rest of us, not so much. Of course I wear overalls, and don't forget combat boots.
The overalls & combat boots go perfectly with the mushrooms you've got growing out of your ears, and the pieces of hay between teeth.
You could really use a make-over, Frmr, whether you think so or not.
At least get new overalls, with some pockets in them.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#100336 Aug 5, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
The overalls & combat boots go perfectly with the mushrooms you've got growing out of your ears, and the pieces of hay between teeth.
You could really use a make-over, Frmr, whether you think so or not.
At least get new overalls, with some pockets in them.
Silly, silly chicken! Those aren't mushrooms growing out of my ears, it is hair! I don't eat hay, so it can't be hay between my teeth. I think it must be chicken bones from some scrawny relative of yours. My overalls have 11 pockets in them. So I don't need any more pockets. You should really consider wearing something more than a loin cloth chicken. You are making the zombies sick to their stomachs.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#100337 Aug 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Silly, silly chicken! Those aren't mushrooms growing out of my ears, it is hair! I don't eat hay, so it can't be hay between my teeth. I think it must be chicken bones from some scrawny relative of yours. My overalls have 11 pockets in them. So I don't need any more pockets. You should really consider wearing something more than a loin cloth chicken. You are making the zombies sick to their stomachs.
Hardy-har-har, Frmr, you just admitted to all the world that you've got hair growing out of your ears, like an old, old man, and I hope you at least groom it, and put conditioner on it sometimes.
The same goes for your moustache, which is actually an extension of the hair growing out of your nose, and I'm not even going to mention your arm-pits.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#100338 Aug 5, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardy-har-har, Frmr, you just admitted to all the world that you've got hair growing out of your ears, like an old, old man, and I hope you at least groom it, and put conditioner on it sometimes.
The same goes for your moustache, which is actually an extension of the hair growing out of your nose, and I'm not even going to mention your arm-pits.
HEY! I braid the hair under my armpits all the time, and get it cut in layers all the time. Whaddya mean about my nose hairs? I keep them nicely trimmed and groomed, and the same goes for my moustachio and beard.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#100339 Aug 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HEY! I braid the hair under my armpits all the time, and get it cut in layers all the time. Whaddya mean about my nose hairs? I keep them nicely trimmed and groomed, and the same goes for my moustachio and beard.
And you wonder why you can't get a date...

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#100340 Aug 5, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wonder why you can't get a date...
I don't wonder! I am not looking for a date, unless it is a chicken for dinner!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#100341 Aug 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't wonder! I am not looking for a date, unless it is a chicken for dinner!
I've gone ahead & texted every chicken in the World, and told them not to respond to any invitations emanating from your Hollow, and they're (chickens World-wide) on their guard, now, and will look un-kindly at any "friendly" communication from you, so don't get your hopes up, and consider eating wheedleberry souffle, instead of chicken.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#100342 Aug 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I've gone ahead & texted every chicken in the World, and told them not to respond to any invitations emanating from your Hollow, and they're (chickens World-wide) on their guard, now, and will look un-kindly at any "friendly" communication from you, so don't get your hopes up, and consider eating wheedleberry souffle, instead of chicken.
Thanks CHix, now I will send them chickens an invitation to dinner from YOUR phone. DId I mention I sorta borrowed your cell phone when you looked toward the East? Yup! Now I shall be busy, busy preparing a great night for them chickens! Wheedleberry soufle is not as appetizing as a nice chicken dinner. Wanna join me for dinner?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#100343 Aug 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks CHix, now I will send them chickens an invitation to dinner from YOUR phone. DId I mention I sorta borrowed your cell phone when you looked toward the East? Yup! Now I shall be busy, busy preparing a great night for them chickens! Wheedleberry soufle is not as appetizing as a nice chicken dinner. Wanna join me for dinner?
Bah, what you really mean is "join" you AS "dinner", and I'm not falling for that old ploy.
Since you stole my cell phone, you weasel, I've been gazing East-ward at the smoke-signals coming from Mt. Chix, because rats, now fully-recovered from their electrocution ordeal, are camping there, and after, are returning, fully-forgiven, to the Palace, and have decided to shun you.
At least that's what the smoke-signals say.

P.S.:
Phooey.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#100344 Aug 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah, what you really mean is "join" you AS "dinner", and I'm not falling for that old ploy.
Since you stole my cell phone, you weasel, I've been gazing East-ward at the smoke-signals coming from Mt. Chix, because rats, now fully-recovered from their electrocution ordeal, are camping there, and after, are returning, fully-forgiven, to the Palace, and have decided to shun you.
At least that's what the smoke-signals say.
P.S.:
Phooey.
Of course I mean you AS DINNER, how else would I mean it? I did not steal your cell phone, Mrs. Chix took it and tossed it in Memorial Lake. What smoke signals? That is Mt. CHix getting ready to spew volcanic ash again. The rats texted me, and tole me they knew it wasn't my fault, and all is forgiven.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#100345 Aug 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I mean you AS DINNER, how else would I mean it? I did not steal your cell phone, Mrs. Chix took it and tossed it in Memorial Lake. What smoke signals? That is Mt. CHix getting ready to spew volcanic ash again. The rats texted me, and tole me they knew it wasn't my fault, and all is forgiven.
That's messed-up, Frmr, because the rats are too legitimately a-camping at the pinnacle of Mt. Chix, and learned smoke-signals from genuine Native Americans, when they met some.
I forgave the rats for their heart-less abandonment, on account of all your lies about "a better life", that you said I could not provide them, the fools, and once they found out that your Hollow had ants, they wanted out, so they're coming back to the Palace, and hate you now.
that's the way it is, Frmr, and you better accept it grace-fully.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#100346 Aug 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's messed-up, Frmr, because the rats are too legitimately a-camping at the pinnacle of Mt. Chix, and learned smoke-signals from genuine Native Americans, when they met some.
I forgave the rats for their heart-less abandonment, on account of all your lies about "a better life", that you said I could not provide them, the fools, and once they found out that your Hollow had ants, they wanted out, so they're coming back to the Palace, and hate you now.
that's the way it is, Frmr, and you better accept it grace-fully.
What? I am not the one that controls Mt. Chix, you do chicken. You are the one that is always having it erupt over my Hollow. Oh phooey! The rats do not know smoke signals, and they know you are fibbing about ants in my Hollow, unless you unleashed them ants in my Hollow. Did you do that chicken?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#100347 Aug 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What? I am not the one that controls Mt. Chix, you do chicken. You are the one that is always having it erupt over my Hollow. Oh phooey! The rats do not know smoke signals, and they know you are fibbing about ants in my Hollow, unless you unleashed them ants in my Hollow. Did you do that chicken?
You never met the Native Americans that taught the rats smoke-signals, so you can't say, but the smoke signals are getting more & more incendiary, and rats are riled, and are planning something, with the ants, so you'd better watch-out.
If your swore-off chicken for good, you'd be in a lot less possible peril, and everybody would like you more, and you'd get invited to a lot more parties.
Think about it, Frmr, and consider apologizing to me instantly.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#100348 Aug 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You never met the Native Americans that taught the rats smoke-signals, so you can't say, but the smoke signals are getting more & more incendiary, and rats are riled, and are planning something, with the ants, so you'd better watch-out.
If your swore-off chicken for good, you'd be in a lot less possible peril, and everybody would like you more, and you'd get invited to a lot more parties.
Think about it, Frmr, and consider apologizing to me instantly.
It will be a cold day at your cousin Satan's place before I apologize to you, so go ahead and hold your breath till I do.
HA! I just gave the ants a sugar trail to follow over to the Palace and into your pants.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#100349 Aug 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>It will be a cold day at your cousin Satan's place before I apologize to you, so go ahead and hold your breath till I do.
HA! I just gave the ants a sugar trail to follow over to the Palace and into your pants.
I TOLE you already, I got no pants on, they're in my Winter Closet, and I pity the ant who tries to breach my loin-cloth.
That'll be one dead ant, right-smart, and it'll be your fault, all of it, and I bet you won't even go to the poor little ant's funeral, fearing the rage of the rest of the ants, and a bristling reprisal.
Why can't you just be nice, Frmr; I really want to know, and stop trying to cook me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassandra Marie Martinez and her family 9 min 505ese 1
ATTN: KOB, KOAT, KRQE "Investigative News Teams" 4 hr Screech 6
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 5 hr Kootzia 60,642
'...I discriminated against him because he's ga... 5 hr fmer505-1951 7
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 9 hr Joyce 6,795
Give It To Me, Intimidation, Give It To Me, Obs... 9 hr Babi 262
You Know You're From New Mexico When... (Apr '12) 11 hr fram 645
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages