“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#89034 Feb 24, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Nooooo! No! You are talking madness!
No! Even the Cooties know how much you like mamacita, and love to eat her frito pies.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#89035 Feb 24, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! I should know what color my hair is.
My wife & I agree with you, Frmr, you SHOULD know what color your hair is, but unfortunately you do not, so you have to be reminded that your hair is red, red, red, red, red.
You're so naive, Frmr, to think that Mrs. Chix & I would fall for something as obvious as that.
At least, however, your eyes match your hair color.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#89036 Feb 24, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>This is WAR, Frmr!
Why? All I said was the truth about your cooking! HEH! HEH! HEH!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#89037 Feb 24, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Deranged=Frmr!
Nope! Deranged and Chix are synonymous.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89038 Feb 24, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>OKAY TOPIX! WHERE IS THIS REPLY OBSCENE? There is nothing inappropriate about it.
GASP! It posted! Well, it is about time!Why was this obscene?

Maybe that is your bicycle, but mine would have some kick to it!

No jets on your bike, Frmr! Just a plain old bike is all you get!

OKAY TOPIX! WHERE IS THIS REPLY OBSCENE? There is nothing inappropriate about it.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89039 Feb 24, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No! Even the Cooties know how much you like mamacita, and love to eat her frito pies.
But, it's not true!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89040 Feb 24, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why? All I said was the truth about your cooking! HEH! HEH! HEH!
Name your weapon, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89041 Feb 24, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! Deranged and Chix are synonymous.
Talkink about yourself again, Frmr?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#89043 Feb 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! Deranged and Chix are synonymous.
Not "deranged", Frmr, "FREE range" is more like it.
Are we going to duel, or are we not?
Need to know, so's I can sharpen my trusty (not 'rusty') sword, and get into my Chicken armor, which still fits, even after all these years, which is more than you can say, I bet.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89044 Feb 25, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(indignant)
Me,'start' a battle with Frmr?
When has that ever, ever happened?
She starts everything, and you know it, and she's defiant, which makes things worse.
Anyway, she says she's going to sneak into the Palace (yet again), to keep warm & take a long, hot bubble bath, and use your fluffy towels after, so don't go sticking up for Frmr so quick, because after she uses them, we always have to throw them fluffy towels away, as you know.
Frmr is costing us a fortune, in bath bubbles & fluffy towels.
And poison ivy juice, as well. I am thinkink of getting some poison oak juice to see if that will work even better.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89045 Feb 25, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
The buses are being driven by whichever passenger is the least inebriated, which means that the schedules are "iffy".
Sometimes, adventurous riders just draw straws, to see who drives the buses, and that's kind of fun.
Cooties have enthusiastically offered to drive the buses, but they don't have valid NM driver's licenses, an oversight that they should correct hastily, if they really want to drive the buses.
Well, the system seems to be working fairly well. I don't really see any reason to change it.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89046 Feb 25, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough, but never forget that, no matter who drives, riding the bus is always a jolly adventure.
We should maybe take a bus ride ourselves, in our capes & crowns, just to keep in touch with our loyal subjects, but I don't want you driving the bus, Dearest. too risky.
Ooooo! A bus ride! That sounds like fun, Dear! Let's do it soon!
Why is it too risky for me to drive? I am a good driver, Dear!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89047 Feb 25, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
(anguished, and crying rivers of bitter tears)
We want to drive the buses!
We'd be real-good at it, we're sure!
Who do we text, to get 342,000 valid NM driver's licenses, for ourselves & our Cootie-Babies, and real soon, too?
I know the many of you would be good bus drivers. text Chix, I am sure he can help you.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89048 Feb 25, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be awfully surprised, Dearest, if any of the commuters, who's jobs & lives they value, would be willing to ride the buses, if that's your attitude.
I'd hesitate myself, to ride any bus you're driving, with that reckless philosophy.
But, DEAR! I am very careful! You would be safe with me! You know how well I drive the Hummer, a bus is just a little bit bigger.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89049 Feb 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy! I want to drive the bus. Whee, whee! Wanna get on the bus Chix? What about Mrs. Chix? Oh boy! It will be so much fun turning the corners on two wheels.
No thanks, Frmr. I value my life too much!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89050 Feb 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Reckless philosophy? No way chicken. I think Mrs. Chix's attitude is great. She should drive a bus all the time. Whee! Whee!
Why thank you, Frmr. Shall we go for a bus ride? I am driving!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89051 Feb 25, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Oboy!
We foresee only one small problem.
Each of us wants his/her/it's own bus to drive, so obviously Chix will have to provide 342,000 tiny buses, for us to drive.
Of course, there's the cost of bus insurance, but Chix can afford that, we're sure.
We eagerly look forward to putting on our little bus man's caps, and seizing the road!
I don't see that as a problem, Cooties. The Chix Bus Co can make you all of the buses you need. I can't wait to see you all driving down the road!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89052 Feb 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What about my lead foot? Are you saying you have a problem with the lead in my foot? What do you want me to do? Have Chix remove the foot, or the lead out of it? Watch what you say Mrs. Chix!!
Lead foot refers to your putting the gas pedal to the floor. In other words: You like to go fast!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89053 Feb 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddya mean there is no way you will get on a bus I am driving? I am a great driver, HOLD ON! It isn't my fault those drivers don't get out of my way.
It is that last part that worries me!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#89054 Feb 25, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You are quite welcome Mrs. Chix. Wanna take the Hummer out on those winding curves with the hair pin turns? I'll drive! WHEE! WHEE! Maybe I should invite Chix, and tell him not to wear his seat belt.
I will drive my own Hummer, thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mob attorney 27 min Frmr-fmer505-1951 5
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 37 min Frmr-fmer505-1951 64,215
How has Albuquerque changed ? 2 hr Still long way to go 10
Taipei Frozen Chinese Food Micro Boxes- Pepper ... (Jan '12) 14 hr suede 8
trump derangement syndrome (Feb '17) 16 hr Ustinque 204
New 88 Craft Beer Hits the Albuquerque market 16 hr Ustinque 2
nancy pelousy queen of the double standard left 16 hr Ustinque 3

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance