“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87293 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am ready to knock out! I want to sleep till 7 AM.
You should try goink to bed early and get up late. Try it!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87294 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but with Topix, one is never enough. Or maybe the Cooties shared the MM Jello with Topix, and they are talking to the Unicorns.
Oooo! That could be!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87295 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet!
Well, that's good news!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87296 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text> wish but I have another full day ahead.
That is nothing new.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87297 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HAR!HAR!HAR! Boy you are really funny Mrs. Chix. That chicken is always cryink into his Patron!
Oh, no he doesn't! Chix has too much to be happy about.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87298 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do! I think they are like Chix, and like to get "marinated", and just as frequently.
Yeah, but, I keep Chix away from machines and electronic equipment.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87299 Feb 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Kootzia has a pretty good case, against Bingo Universe, for harassment, and accusations, of cheating at the bingo.
It means nothing that they caught her with both hands pushed all the way up inside the bingo machines, turning dials & falsely making the bingo bells ring, for a winner.
Circumstantial, is what I'll tell Judge Fryem, at the Bench.
Things should go well for Kootzia.
Fryem is quite the bingo afficianado, himself, and enjoys tournaments, which he invariably wins.
I hope that Kootzia is well-prepared to pay the massive fee that winning her acquittal will require.
Well, I am glad the situation isn't a bleak one for Kootzia! With you on the case, things should turn out fine.
I hope the Feds don't have any security footage or DNA!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87300 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>True, but for that chicken happy hour beginms at breakfast with his first cocktail.
He always has his coffee and orange juice first.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87301 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. it depends on that Chihuahua and what time he needs out!
Taco might surprise you and take an early morning seista.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87302 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, it is an insult to Chix.
Yeah. Chix doesn't screw up that much.
I think topix needs some new software or another server.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87303 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>My point is that the chicken is always drunk!
No, he's not, Frmr. Did you know Chix drinks 8 glasses of water a day?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87304 Feb 2, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(brave-ly)
Mom!
I've chosen, under these dire circumstances, to stand beside my wife, at Fryem's bench, and be very supportive, as long as I don't have to testify.
I want to wear my little beige suit, with the twilled collar, and my cowboy boots.
Will you tie my bow-tie?
I can't.
Hoofs.
Love you, Mom, and oinky!
That is my brave little boy! You will look very handsome in your little beige suit.
You bet, I can tie a bow tie as easy as can be, so don't you worry one bet, Baby! OK?
Love you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87305 Feb 2, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(chuckling merrily)
An IOU, from you?
Ooh, sorry, Kootz, but this is a cash-only proposition, because of course, winning your acquittal, in Judge Fryem's courtroom, will require a hefty "donation" to his (Fryem's) Golf Course Fund, and, savvy Judge that he is, Fryem only accepts untrace-able cash.
If I were you, Kootz, I'd do something hasty, to come-up with the money, and quick.
Don't worry!
My fee, counting in your "donation" to Fryem's Golf Course Fund, should not exceed $666,000,000.00.
Have fun in Monte Carlo, and good luck, at the bingo.
DEAR! I think the Family should help with the court cost and brib....ah,...ah,...fees incurred as a result of this case. I think your services should only cost Kootzia 66.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87306 Feb 2, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
(relieved)
Thanks bunchies, Mrs. Chix, and no wonder my pink, porky little husband is so crazy about you. You're the very-best Mom that a piglet could have.
If he (piglet) wants a "tickle", after you wash his ears, please feel free to tickle-away. I can't, because I got a real-bad case of "Sticky Fingers", that I contracted from the wires & wheels inside the bingo machine, and only a trip to Monte Carlo, and it's healing waters, and it's bingo, will cure my unfortunate malady.
I also need to play the bingo, at that fabled resort (Monte Carlo), so's I can pay Chix & Fryem to get me expunged of all charges, from when Frmr ratted on me, at Bingo Universe, which is so unfair, because I was only trying to "help" the bingo machine 'pay-out'.
So, indeedy, come-on over to the tree-house, sponge my husband's pointy little ears, tickle him adroitly, and we'll all sit-down to Yoo Hoo, and possibly some Little Debbie Whammo Cakes, if the piglet didn't eat them all.
Them monsters should just go to Belen, and join-up with the Zombies.
They (monsters) would for sure be a lot happier, I bet.
Oooooo, Kootzia, it think the cure for your malady is to stay away from Bingo! Bingo is what got you into this mess.

I can't wait to have my little boy on my lap as I tickle him all he wants!
I have some special soap for sticky hands, should I bring it along?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#87307 Feb 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but, I keep Chix away from machines and electronic equipment.
Would that include a BBQ grill & tongs?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#87308 Feb 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>No, he's not, Frmr. Did you know Chix drinks 8 glasses of water a day?
Eight glasses of water with Paton in them.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#87309 Feb 2, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
(relieved)
Thanks bunchies, Mrs. Chix, and no wonder my pink, porky little husband is so crazy about you. You're the very-best Mom that a piglet could have.
If he (piglet) wants a "tickle", after you wash his ears, please feel free to tickle-away. I can't, because I got a real-bad case of "Sticky Fingers", that I contracted from the wires & wheels inside the bingo machine, and only a trip to Monte Carlo, and it's healing waters, and it's bingo, will cure my unfortunate malady.
I also need to play the bingo, at that fabled resort (Monte Carlo), so's I can pay Chix & Fryem to get me expunged of all charges, from when Frmr ratted on me, at Bingo Universe, which is so unfair, because I was only trying to "help" the bingo machine 'pay-out'.
So, indeedy, come-on over to the tree-house, sponge my husband's pointy little ears, tickle him adroitly, and we'll all sit-down to Yoo Hoo, and possibly some Little Debbie Whammo Cakes, if the piglet didn't eat them all.
Them monsters should just go to Belen, and join-up with the Zombies.
They (monsters) would for sure be a lot happier, I bet.
Think what you want Kootzia, but it was not me who ratted you out. You know Kootzia, I was going to hold a car-wash to help raise money for your defense. But since you feel so strongly, and are so sure it was me, and not someone trying to frame me, I regret to inform you the car-wash is off.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87310 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Would that include a BBQ grill & tongs?
YES! You know it, too!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#87311 Feb 2, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Eight glasses of water with Paton in them.
Nope! Just straight water. Chix prefers spring water.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#87312 Feb 2, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I am glad the situation isn't a bleak one for Kootzia! With you on the case, things should turn out fine.
I hope the Feds don't have any security footage or DNA!
The Bingo Universe, and the Feds, may want Kootzia to take a lie detector test, and swear to some things on a Bible.
I'm not in favor, as her attorney, of either one.
I don't wish to be implicated in any way, in Kootzia's scheme to de-fraud Bingo Universe, so I need an alibi.
Weren't you & I over to the tree-house that night, playing Go Fish, with the piglet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Teacher Prints An Infuriating Thing On Her... 19 min Frmr-fmer505-1951 3
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 21 min Frmr-fmer505-1951 63,747
vote trump 54 min you fit 27
College President Considers Punishing Conservat... 2 hr Knightkore 1
News Pearce calls for probe over UNM's use of fetal ... 3 hr Knightkore 7
Muslims suffer insanity, low IQ, recessive diso... 3 hr Knightkore 4
News New Mexico Legislature sues governor in escalat... 5 hr wow 13

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages