“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#85265 Jan 9, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I would mind.
I figure Batman can take care of himself. Maybe he (Batman) will take you out in the process.
But why? HA! That bat will soon have his wings clipped, courtesy of me. Care to try some bat wings?

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#85266 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Something else besides chicken? I tole you that I am, bat wings come to mind. Tofu? NEVER!
Bat wings don't qualify as something besides chicken. They both have wings.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#85267 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>But why? HA! That bat will soon have his wings clipped, courtesy of me. Care to try some bat wings?
I highly doubt you will be clipping anyone's wings. Go home and have some hot and sour soup. It will keep you warm and help you sleep.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#85268 Jan 9, 2013
Batman wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna know something?
I, Batman, known world-wide as a Hero, don't have to put-up with these kinds of threats & innuendos for one second.
I'm coming, to your brand-new Hollow, to perch darkly on your ceramic tile roof, and when you come out, snatch you up with my fearsome talons, and fly you to the top of Mount McChix, the volcano, and drop you in.
Your screams of terror will fall on deaf Bat-ears, as you tumble down into the raging lava.
As if! You may be known as a hero to others, to me, you are just bat wings with hot sauce.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#85269 Jan 9, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Bat wings don't qualify as something besides chicken. They both have wings.
Chicken wings, bat wings, makes no difference to me. Since Batman has now taken up residence in the Chicken Wing with Chix, it makes it easier for me.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#85270 Jan 9, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I highly doubt you will be clipping anyone's wings. Go home and have some hot and sour soup. It will keep you warm and help you sleep.
Ewww! I don't like hot or sour soup. I keep tellink you that I only like chicken, and now bat too.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#85271 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>As if! You may be known as a hero to others, to me, you are just bat wings with hot sauce.
You have never taken the time to get to know anyone, have you, Frmr? Hmmm? You just look at them as food. You are a lot like the wolf, but, he was more personable than you.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#85272 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Chicken wings, bat wings, makes no difference to me. Since Batman has now taken up residence in the Chicken Wing with Chix, it makes it easier for me.
Why don't you just stay in your Hollow and make yourself a nice, big pot of beans? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#85273 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ewww! I don't like hot or sour soup. I keep tellink you that I only like chicken, and now bat too.
Have you ever had hot and sour soup before? I bet you haven't! You never check things out before making these snap judgements about them!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#85274 Jan 9, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You have never taken the time to get to know anyone, have you, Frmr? Hmmm? You just look at them as food. You are a lot like the wolf, but, he was more personable than you.
Well the Wolf and I have nothing in common. Right now the poor Wolf is in limbo, still trying to get Precious Girl out of the bean bag chair and out of his Villa.
I don't look at everyone as food, just Chix and Batman.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#85275 Jan 9, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just stay in your Hollow and make yourself a nice, big pot of beans? Hmmm?
Beans would go nice with some Chicken Tacos, or Chicken enchiladas. Maybe some Bat wings too.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#85276 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Chicken wings, bat wings, makes no difference to me. Since Batman has now taken up residence in the Chicken Wing with Chix, it makes it easier for me.
Batman & I spend some time at the Chicken Wing, perhaps, but mainly we're out, these days, in the Bat Boat, on the Sea Of Cortez, and sometimes we scale the jagged cliffs to the Wolf's villa, where he & Precious Girl are living very unhappily, at least the Wolf is.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#85277 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well the Wolf and I have nothing in common. Right now the poor Wolf is in limbo, still trying to get Precious Girl out of the bean bag chair and out of his Villa.
I don't look at everyone as food, just Chix and Batman.
You have mentioned Piglet as food before, Frmr. Have you forgotten that? I haven't and I bet Piglet remembers it too!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#85278 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Beans would go nice with some Chicken Tacos, or Chicken enchiladas. Maybe some Bat wings too.
Beans also make a fine meal on their own. Do you like beans, Frmr? Hmmm?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#85279 Jan 9, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Batman & I spend some time at the Chicken Wing, perhaps, but mainly we're out, these days, in the Bat Boat, on the Sea Of Cortez, and sometimes we scale the jagged cliffs to the Wolf's villa, where he & Precious Girl are living very unhappily, at least the Wolf is.
So Chix, what are you and Batman up to? Does this mean you are on the prowl, again? I know that I am prowling for both you and Batman, for dinner.
Oh the poor, poor Wolf. What is that Wolf to do with Precious Girl. Dump her onto the Bat boat. Yes, that is it, then Precious Girl, you and Batman can live unhappily ever after in the Chicken Wing.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#85280 Jan 9, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You have mentioned Piglet as food before, Frmr. Have you forgotten that? I haven't and I bet Piglet remembers it too!
I never mentioned piglet as food, I made a very unkind remark about ham. I would never consider that sweet boy as my dinner, that chicken, well that is different.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#85281 Jan 9, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Beans also make a fine meal on their own. Do you like beans, Frmr? Hmmm?
YES, with Chicken Tacos, Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Tostadas. I like any side dish as long as chicken is the main course.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#85282 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I never mentioned piglet as food, I made a very unkind remark about ham. I would never consider that sweet boy as my dinner, that chicken, well that is different.
You ATE Piglet's granny, Frmr! Have you forgotten that? Hmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#85283 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>YES, with Chicken Tacos, Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Tostadas. I like any side dish as long as chicken is the main course.
Forget the chicken part, Frmr. I am tired of hearing about chicken as something to eat! Remember: The Head of the Chix Family is a chicken!
Batman

Albuquerque, NM

#85284 Jan 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>So Chix, what are you and Batman up to? Does this mean you are on the prowl, again? I know that I am prowling for both you and Batman, for dinner.
Oh the poor, poor Wolf. What is that Wolf to do with Precious Girl. Dump her onto the Bat boat. Yes, that is it, then Precious Girl, you and Batman can live unhappily ever after in the Chicken Wing.
I have seen Precious Girl, and find her extraordinarily beautiful, and voluptuous.
I would date Precious Girl in a moment, if only the Wolf would give her her freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBC News Projects TRUMP as US President at 930 PM 5 hr Please 54
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 6 hr Katia 62,990
Whatever happened to ____________? Fill in the ... (Oct '08) 7 hr Sylvia 574
You Know You're From New Mexico When... (Apr '12) 7 hr Kalihi 719
News US investigating allegations on Albuquerque pol... 7 hr Manuel L 2
News Grinch steals presents from ABQ family (Dec '07) 7 hr Taluchi 24
Name a foreign leader you admire. 7 hr Rahali 61

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance