The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#84285 Dec 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, OK. Well, how about you and me cuddle?
Howsabout you & ME 'cuddle', Mrs. Chix, whaddaya say, hmm?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#84286 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought, just a thought, Wolf:

Howsabout you come to my Opulent Law Offices, real late tonight, alone, of course, and telling no one.
It's time we 'discussed' your will.
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#84287 Dec 29, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Howsabout you come to my Opulent Law Offices, real late tonight, alone, of course, and telling no one.
Chix, that doesn't sound like too good an idea to me, and I'm not doing it.
It's becoming more plain-er & plain-er to me that pursuing you spouse will lead me into something with a possibly violent outcome.
Also, I realized that Precious Girl thought that she could wrest you out of the vise-like grip of your wife's loving arms, so I, too, am going to Vegas, to woo Precious Girl away from Elvis & the cook.
I'm not giving Precious no Cadillac, though.
Maybe a Vespa or something.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#84288 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Wolf, you are messing with Mister Chix's lovely wife. Mrs. Chix only cuddles with her chicken-y husband. Don't think of messing with that chicken's wife, if you value your skin!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#84289 Dec 29, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chix, do you need a "night" secretary to type up the Wolf's will? I would be more than willing to help you out chicken.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#84290 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It's becoming more plain-er & plain-er to me that pursuing you spouse will lead me into something with a possibly violent outcome.
Also, I realized that Precious Girl thought that she could wrest you out of the vise-like grip of your wife's loving arms, so I, too, am going to Vegas, to woo Precious Girl away from Elvis & the cook.
Wolf, I think that is the smartest thing you have done or said. Go after Precious Girl, she is quite the catch. I am sure that Elvis will personally thank you very much.
Precious Girl

Albuquerque, NM

#84291 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, there, Wolfie, you big, handsome quadruped!
We've yet to meet, but I've heard sooo much about you, I'm eager to make your acquaintance.
Don't bother picking me up on some old Vespa, though.
a Cadillac convertible is what I desire.
Take me to your Villa, Wolfie, and we'll watch the oysters dancing, in the Sea Of Cortez below, and clams.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#84292 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chix, do you need a "night" secretary to type up the Wolf's will? I would be more than willing to help you out chicken.
Yes, indeedy, Frmr!
Come late, come alone, tell no one, and stick to the unlighted side of the alley.
Oh, and hurry.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#84293 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Howaabout you and me don't!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#84294 Dec 29, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one reason why I love you so much, Dearest!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#84295 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bye wolf, and good luck with Precious!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#84296 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Wolf, you are messing with Mister Chix's lovely wife. Mrs. Chix only cuddles with her chicken-y husband. Don't think of messing with that chicken's wife, if you value your skin!
Thank you for your support, Frmr!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#84297 Dec 29, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, indeedy, Frmr!
Come late, come alone, tell no one, and stick to the unlighted side of the alley.
Oh, and hurry.
Forget it chicken! I was going to help you out with the Wolf, but now I am rethinking as to which side I should take.
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#84298 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Wolf, I think that is the smartest thing you have done or said. Go after Precious Girl, she is quite the catch. I am sure that Elvis will personally thank you very much.
That's a big "Can-do", Frmr.
I know that Precious can be happy with me, but I'm not taking her to my Villa, unless she signs a release.
On account of her vast girth, I'n not going to haul her up the craggy sides of the cliffs to it (Villa), either.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#84299 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Forget it chicken! I was going to help you out with the Wolf, but now I am rethinking as to which side I should take.
I must say, that is a kinda odd request!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#84300 Dec 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your support, Frmr!
Oh MRs. Chix, everyone knows that you and Chix are devoted to each other. You are the only one that can tolerate that chicken.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#84301 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a big "Can-do", Frmr.
I know that Precious can be happy with me, but I'm not taking her to my Villa, unless she signs a release.
On account of her vast girth, I'n not going to haul her up the craggy sides of the cliffs to it (Villa), either.
I think that Mrs. Chix has a crane Wolf, you might want to consider renting it from her to get Precious Girl up to your villa.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#84302 Dec 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I must say, that is a kinda odd request!
It was Frmr's idea, to come over here, to my Opulent Law Offices, and type-up my discussion with the Wolf, about his will.
Naturally, I would welcome her assistance, especially if she tells no one, and uses the dark side of the alley, to get here.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#84303 Dec 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I must say, that is a kinda odd request!
What do you expect from that chicken? He is odd to begin with Mrs. Chix.
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#84304 Dec 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Bye wolf, and good luck with Precious!
Ahem, Mrs. Chix:
That's "Wolf", with a capital "W".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump 58 min Veronica 64
NM Secretary of State and Money Laundering of C... 3 hr Coleen 4
Curfew For Teens Albuquerque 4 hr Juanita 54
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Jahfhal 58,715
Bizarre Love Triangle 9 hr Lo Do Br 5
Josh Duggars brother in law calls him " a pig " 11 hr Cant get it up 19
Poll Which Half of the Year do You Like Best and Why? 13 hr Gary 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages