Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, Dear, you seem to forget that M already lives in the Aquatic Park, in our (her's and mine)original house. She won't be paying any rent. I thought a nice hollow would be a pleasant vacation hollow or a "second home". Of course, she would decorate the hollow wonderfully and would indeed would be an incentive for others to want their own hollow. That's where the rent money would come in.
I don't want to pay rent for a Hollow but I would like one. I could use the Hollow to make my plans without interruption from you, Mrs. Chix.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Here is two things: Air and water.
What do air and water have to do with food? Food, especially chicken is the most important.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you propose is a kind of 'getaway-hollow', a 'retreat', for M.
It could work, I suppose, and would certainly be a positive encouragement to 'others', looking for a relaxing, soothing hollow, to kick-back in.
That's where the money is, Darling:
Hollows, and with the vast acreage attached to the Aquatic Park, and the open fields, and waterfalls, etc., we can churn-out hollows till He** won't have it, and we'll be rich, Dearest, and will have our very-own hollow built, by rats, and ours will have a bowling alley.
Well Chix if yours and Mrs. Chix's Hollow will have a bowling alley then I want my hollow to have a gym, swimming pool, bowling alley, miniature golf course, and an arcade.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you propose is a kind of 'getaway-hollow', a 'retreat', for M.
It could work, I suppose, and would certainly be a positive encouragement to 'others', looking for a relaxing, soothing hollow, to kick-back in.
That's where the money is, Darling:
Hollows, and with the vast acreage attached to the Aquatic Park, and the open fields, and waterfalls, etc., we can churn-out hollows till He** won't have it, and we'll be rich, Dearest, and will have our very-own hollow built, by rats, and ours will have a bowling alley.
Exactly, Dear. I think once M has a hollow, others will want the same. Hollows will be trendy and everyone is going to want one.
We will be rich(er)!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to pay rent for a Hollow but I would like one. I could use the Hollow to make my plans without interruption from you, Mrs. Chix.
Well, rent you will have to pay if you want a hollow.
What plans, Frmr? Hmmmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What do air and water have to do with food? Food, especially chicken is the most important.
Without air and water, there would be no reason for food. Simple as that, Frmr.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, Dear. I think once M has a hollow, others will want the same. Hollows will be trendy and everyone is going to want one.
We will be rich(er)!
I assure you that I have put in my demand,er, specifications for my hollow and I refuse to pay any taxes.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Chix if yours and Mrs. Chix's Hollow will have a bowling alley then I want my hollow to have a gym, swimming pool, bowling alley, miniature golf course, and an arcade.
Good luck with THAT, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I assure you that I have put in my demand,er, specifications for my hollow and I refuse to pay any taxes.
Everybody starts off with a bare hollow, Frmr. The size and what is in it depends on what you want to pay.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Good morning! What a nice one we are having too! F and K, I hope you have a very good day!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Well, rent you will have to pay if you want a hollow.
What plans, Frmr? Hmmmm?
Oh no, I will not pay rent for the hollow, Mrs. Chix. That rent money is just to make Chix richer and you too. Howsabout if I give 1/2 the rent money to piglet and his family and the other 1/2 to the Cooties and their babies?
Oh those plans, well, ah, they are still in the planning stage.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, I will not pay rent for the hollow, Mrs. Chix. That rent money is just to make Chix richer and you too. Howsabout if I give 1/2 the rent money to piglet and his family and the other 1/2 to the Cooties and their babies?
Oh those plans, well, ah, they are still in the planning stage.
You will have to talk to Chix about the rent agreement. Actually, I wouldn't have a problem with you splitting the rent money between Piglet and the Cooties.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You will have to talk to Chix about the rent agreement. Actually, I wouldn't have a problem with you splitting the rent money between Piglet and the Cooties.
You know that chicken will never agree to splitting "HIS" money up.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody starts off with a bare hollow, Frmr. The size and what is in it depends on what you want to pay.
I tole you I am NOT paying taxes to that chicken.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You know that chicken will never agree to splitting "HIS" money up.
I will talk to Chix, Frmr. I think giving the Cooties and Piglet a little rent money would be a good thing. Now that the C-Bs aren't working in BBB, the Cooties need some income and this would be an excellent way for them (Cooties)to have a little spending money. Piglet has a family to care for, so, I know he could use the cash.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I tole you I am NOT paying taxes to that chicken.
I never mentioned taxes, Frmr. I only mentioned rent money. Lots and lots of rent money that I think should be payable to M.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Chix if yours and Mrs. Chix's Hollow will have a bowling alley then I want my hollow to have a gym, swimming pool, bowling alley, miniature golf course, and an arcade.
(matter-of-factly)

Frankly, Frmr, the cold, hard fact of the matter is that you'll get, in your Hollow, exactly what you pay for, and much, much less, so if you want all-them amenities, you'll have to come with cash (no IOUs), and way-plenty of it.
Hollows start at $116 million dollars, per square inch, so you should act fast, before each and every Hollow is swallowed up, by other eager buyers, seriously.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I never mentioned taxes, Frmr. I only mentioned rent money. Lots and lots of rent money that I think should be payable to M.
What I mean by this, Frmr, is YOUR rent money should go to the Cooties and Piglet AND all of the other rent money from other renters should go to M. Now that the two of you are no longer gathering up BIPs for the BBB, M needs a little spending money. Hollow rent is the perfect cash she needs.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(matter-of-factly)
Frankly, Frmr, the cold, hard fact of the matter is that you'll get, in your Hollow, exactly what you pay for, and much, much less, so if you want all-them amenities, you'll have to come with cash (no IOUs), and way-plenty of it.
Hollows start at $116 million dollars, per square inch, so you should act fast, before each and every Hollow is swallowed up, by other eager buyers, seriously.
How many square inches are you going to go for, Frmr? The roomier a hollow is, the better.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I tole you I am NOT paying taxes to that chicken.
If you rent, Frmr, you don't have to pay taxes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bernalillo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bernalillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••