Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#54747 May 15, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Thief! YOU chicken have no honor! You are the reason behind the last blackout at my Hollow. You used it as an opportunity to steal my patents. I hate you chicken!
Let's make a deal right now, Frmr:
I'll return your files if you promise to cuddle me all the way through The Tunnel Of Love.
Otherwise, no files.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#54748 May 16, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's make a deal right now, Frmr:
I'll return your files if you promise to cuddle me all the way through The Tunnel Of Love.
Otherwise, no files.
No thanks, the flies like being around you much more. They say they really enjoy being likkered up.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#54749 May 16, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks, the flies like being around you much more. They say they really enjoy being likkered up.
I've been leisurely perusing you files, Frmr, and am finding the contents exceedingly intriguing.
You never mentioned your stint at the State Mental Hospital, nor that basket of taffy that went missing.
You seem to owe Chewie, over to the Black Market, a considerable amount of money, and you haven't filed taxes in 11 years.
You're a criminal, is what you are, and I've got a whole packet of files to prove it.
Now who's calling the FDA?
Not you, that's who.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#54750 May 16, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been leisurely perusing you files, Frmr, and am finding the contents exceedingly intriguing.
You never mentioned your stint at the State Mental Hospital, nor that basket of taffy that went missing.
You seem to owe Chewie, over to the Black Market, a considerable amount of money, and you haven't filed taxes in 11 years.
You're a criminal, is what you are, and I've got a whole packet of files to prove it.
Now who's calling the FDA?
Not you, that's who.
I don't owe any back taxes, nor do I owe Chewie any money. What stint in the Mental Hospital? Oh I remember now, that was where I first met you. You were a patient and I the nurse.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#54751 May 16, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't owe any back taxes, nor do I owe Chewie any money. What stint in the Mental Hospital? Oh I remember now, that was where I first met you. You were a patient and I the nurse.
(breathlessly)
Oh Frmr, what I remember about those halcyon days I shall never forget!
I was trussed up in a mint-green straightjacket, and you fed me my gruel.
That's when I first knew that we were meant for each other.
Lately, though, I haven't been so sure.
You seem distant, and yet still keen on my discomfiture.
Relent, Frmr, relent, and groom me!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#54752 May 16, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(breathlessly)
Oh Frmr, what I remember about those halcyon days I shall never forget!
I was trussed up in a mint-green straightjacket, and you fed me my gruel.
That's when I first knew that we were meant for each other.
Lately, though, I haven't been so sure.
You seem distant, and yet still keen on my discomfiture.
Relent, Frmr, relent, and groom me!
No, no, no! I shall never groom you. I fed you gruel as it was my hope, my dreams that you would soon become a plump juicy chicken. Oh you are so right, chicken. We are meant for each other, jump onto the grill while the charcoals are hot. HEH! HEH!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#54753 May 17, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No, no, no! I shall never groom you. I fed you gruel as it was my hope, my dreams that you would soon become a plump juicy chicken. Oh you are so right, chicken. We are meant for each other, jump onto the grill while the charcoals are hot. HEH! HEH!
I'm not jumping onto your greasy grill, and risk getting all burnt up, just so you can have the lunch of your dreams.
I got better things to do. I'm going over to the Aquatic Park to ride the bumper cars, and you'd better not show up in the bumper car behind me, because you're a very aggressive driver, and would bump me until I fell right out, then you'd probably run over me, I bet.
Now, if you want to meet up over to The Tunnel Of Love, why, that's a different, better story.
The Tunnel Of Love is 11 miles long, plenty of distance for us to get real cozy.
Yeah!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#54754 May 17, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not jumping onto your greasy grill, and risk getting all burnt up, just so you can have the lunch of your dreams.
I got better things to do. I'm going over to the Aquatic Park to ride the bumper cars, and you'd better not show up in the bumper car behind me, because you're a very aggressive driver, and would bump me until I fell right out, then you'd probably run over me, I bet.
Now, if you want to meet up over to The Tunnel Of Love, why, that's a different, better story.
The Tunnel Of Love is 11 miles long, plenty of distance for us to get real cozy.
Yeah!
I am NOT going through the TOL with you. Why don't you understand that I am NOT interested? I would thoroughly enjoy riding in the bumper car right behind you. BUMP! BUMP! Ooops, there goes the chicken!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#54755 May 17, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am NOT going through the TOL with you. Why don't you understand that I am NOT interested? I would thoroughly enjoy riding in the bumper car right behind you. BUMP! BUMP! Ooops, there goes the chicken!
Yeah, something like that would give you a big thrill, wouldn't it, Frmr?
If only you were a Kingdom-ite, I could expel you from the Kingdom, but you're not, so I can't, but I would if I could.
You'll be getting more & more blackouts at your Hollow, as bolt after raging bolt of lightning rains down on your leaky, light-less Hollow, right inside, where you're sitting.
You won't sleep well, I promise, and you better not show up at the Palace, and look at me while I'm passed out, I mean dozing.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#54756 May 17, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, something like that would give you a big thrill, wouldn't it, Frmr?
If only you were a Kingdom-ite, I could expel you from the Kingdom, but you're not, so I can't, but I would if I could.
You'll be getting more & more blackouts at your Hollow, as bolt after raging bolt of lightning rains down on your leaky, light-less Hollow, right inside, where you're sitting.
You won't sleep well, I promise, and you better not show up at the Palace, and look at me while I'm passed out, I mean dozing.
Listen chicken, you will NEVER break me, no matter what you do. I plan on spending the night over at the Tree House with the piglet. I explained to him what you were doing and he gladly invited me over. I have to make a run to the Mall for some ice-cream and waffle cones. NO, you aren't invited!
Cooties

Rio Rancho, NM

#54757 May 17, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen chicken, you will NEVER break me, no matter what you do. I plan on spending the night over at the Tree House with the piglet. I explained to him what you were doing and he gladly invited me over. I have to make a run to the Mall for some ice-cream and waffle cones. NO, you aren't invited!
Auntie Frmr, Auntie Frmr, can we come?
Us& the kids are crazy about waffles, and ice-cream, too, and want some.
After, could we go shopping at "Cootie-Suits R Us", at the Mall?
We all want new waistcoats, & watch-fobs.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#54758 May 17, 2014
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Frmr, Auntie Frmr, can we come?
Us& the kids are crazy about waffles, and ice-cream, too, and want some.
After, could we go shopping at "Cootie-Suits R Us", at the Mall?
We all want new waistcoats, & watch-fobs.
Of course you can come along. I would be thrilled to have you all there with the piglet and me. Remember to after we get back to the Kingdom to thank Unkie Chix for the use of his credit card.
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#54759 May 17, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you can come along. I would be thrilled to have you all there with the piglet and me. Remember to after we get back to the Kingdom to thank Unkie Chix for the use of his credit card.
At least I'm fairly confident that my very good friends, the Cooties, will use my credit card wisely, and not to buy frivolous trivialities, like you & my son, the piglet, do
And what do I get, after all of you are done frolicking with my credit card?
The bills, that's all I get, the bills, and only the Cooties are gracious enough to thank me.
If it wasn't written on my credit card, you & the piglet would forget my name entirely, is what I bet.
(stumbles, discouraged, from the room)

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#54760 May 18, 2014
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I'm fairly confident that my very good friends, the Cooties, will use my credit card wisely, and not to buy frivolous trivialities, like you & my son, the piglet, do
And what do I get, after all of you are done frolicking with my credit card?
The bills, that's all I get, the bills, and only the Cooties are gracious enough to thank me.
If it wasn't written on my credit card, you & the piglet would forget my name entirely, is what I bet.
(stumbles, discouraged, from the room)
Ah chicken, the piglet and I won't ever forget your name. The piglet loves you so very much, why though I just don't know. The Cooties buy that and much more. The piglet and I only buy what we feel is necessary too. IT is just that we need a lot more than the Cooties because they are small.
Cooties

Rio Rancho, NM

#54761 May 18, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah chicken, the piglet and I won't ever forget your name. The piglet loves you so very much, why though I just don't know. The Cooties buy that and much more. The piglet and I only buy what we feel is necessary too. IT is just that we need a lot more than the Cooties because they are small.
We vociferously protest your callous generalization regarding us, Cooties, just because we're vertically challenged.
There's just you & Cousin piglet, compared to 342,000 of us, and every single Cootie & Cootie-Baby has hopes, fears, goals & dreams that we'd like to have come true, and so we need as much cool stuff as you & the pig have, like swing-sets, grass skirts, tootie-horns, and much, much more.
By the way, Unkie Chix willingly gives us his credit card, and we don't have to filch it from him while he's passed out, we mean sleeping, which is more than you & the pork chop can say.
Cooties rule, Auntie Frmr, that's what we have to say.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#54762 May 18, 2014
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
We vociferously protest your callous generalization regarding us, Cooties, just because we're vertically challenged.
There's just you & Cousin piglet, compared to 342,000 of us, and every single Cootie & Cootie-Baby has hopes, fears, goals & dreams that we'd like to have come true, and so we need as much cool stuff as you & the pig have, like swing-sets, grass skirts, tootie-horns, and much, much more.
By the way, Unkie Chix willingly gives us his credit card, and we don't have to filch it from him while he's passed out, we mean sleeping, which is more than you & the pork chop can say.
Cooties rule, Auntie Frmr, that's what we have to say.
Oh Cooties, I never meant to hurt your feelers. You betcha that all 342,000 of you deserve lots of cool things. You got the CC from that chicken without having to wait till he is napping. Well good job Cooties. I am so very proud of you all.
Cooties

Rio Rancho, NM

#54763 May 19, 2014
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Cooties, I never meant to hurt your feelers. You betcha that all 342,000 of you deserve lots of cool things. You got the CC from that chicken without having to wait till he is napping. Well good job Cooties. I am so very proud of you all.
(crying a little)
We're glad you understand our feelers, Auntie Frmr, and are willing to co-operate with our not unreasonable demands, regarding our fair share of ice-cream, grass skirts, tootie-horns, roller skates, peanut-butter sandwiches, hot-air balloon rides, trips to the Adirondacks, new tricycles for our Babies, and movie tickets to "Godzilla".
After all 342,000 of us go see "Godzilla", we're gonna be real scared, so we'll need extra ice-cream, with you & Cousin piglet, at the Mall.
Either you or Unkie Chix are paying for our ice-cream, and are we invited to the piglet's upcoming birthday party?
We need to know, and hurry.
Love you, Auntie, and tell Cousin piglet we love him too.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#54764 May 19, 2014
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
(crying a little)
We're glad you understand our feelers, Auntie Frmr, and are willing to co-operate with our not unreasonable demands, regarding our fair share of ice-cream, grass skirts, tootie-horns, roller skates, peanut-butter sandwiches, hot-air balloon rides, trips to the Adirondacks, new tricycles for our Babies, and movie tickets to "Godzilla".
After all 342,000 of us go see "Godzilla", we're gonna be real scared, so we'll need extra ice-cream, with you & Cousin piglet, at the Mall.
Either you or Unkie Chix are paying for our ice-cream, and are we invited to the piglet's upcoming birthday party?
We need to know, and hurry.
Love you, Auntie, and tell Cousin piglet we love him too.
Oh your Unkie Chix is paying for all the hullabaloo, so go ahead and spend, spend, spend. Unkie Chix doesn't mind splurging on you or the piglet. Of course you all are invited to the piglet's birthday party, you are family.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#54765 May 20, 2014
Cooties, we will go to the Mall and get the piglet a great gift for his birthday, and a gift for all 342,000 of you just for being you.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#54766 May 23, 2014
Am I the only one having problems with topix? I suspect not since there are hardly any posts. Hey topix, think maybe you could fix the problem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You morons censor on Topix an ad that runs on T... 4 hr tray kinkay 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 5 hr new parrot 114,690
How About Those Big shots at APS! 6 hr livy 5
Question for Historians: Does Trump Resemble Ja... 6 hr livy 8
News Rape kit backlog may be growing, state auditor ... 8 hr The truth 1
News New Mexico Legislature sues governor in escalat... 12 hr The truth 6
News Tabernacle stolen from Old Town church 18 hr Far Seeing Man 14

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance