Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, yes that is true piglet. Your dad has been KOA for a mighty long time, but I assure you that your dad has no desire to abdicate the throne, now or ever. You should be a Prince and the next in line for the throne, but knowing your dad, that will never happen.
Don't go putting grandiose ideas in my adopted son's head, Frmr.
I've never mentioned his Prince-hood to him, for fear he'd make an attempt to de-throne me one day, and if that day has come, thanks to you, I won't go quietly, I can assure you.
Go tell the piglet that he's not King yet, and to not go getting any bright ideas, in his (piglet's) little pink head, if he wants to come to the Christmas Party.
I'm Chix! King Of Albuquerque, NM, and that's the way it's gonna be for the next millenium.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't go putting grandiose ideas in my adopted son's head, Frmr.
I've never mentioned his Prince-hood to him, for fear he'd make an attempt to de-throne me one day, and if that day has come, thanks to you, I won't go quietly, I can assure you.
Go tell the piglet that he's not King yet, and to not go getting any bright ideas, in his (piglet's) little pink head, if he wants to come to the Christmas Party.
I'm Chix! King Of Albuquerque, NM, and that's the way it's gonna be for the next millenium.
Listen chicken. You should move over and let some fresh ideas into the Kingdom. Of course I am referring to you stepping down and letting the sweet pink boy be king.
Piglet Von Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen chicken. You should move over and let some fresh ideas into the Kingdom. Of course I am referring to you stepping down and letting the sweet pink boy be king.
Auntie Frmr!
Thanks for your support, but I'm not sure I want to ascend the King-ly Throne right now, because it's a lot of hard work, according to Dad, and I need lots of time to play on my rope swing, and splash in my above-ground swimming pool, and go on the merry-go-round every day.
I don't think I could do it if I became King, but as a Prince I bet I could.
We could have a Ceremony, at the Big christmas Party, and Dad could crown me, "Prince Of The Realm", while poodles play the "All Hail Prince Piglet" version of "Highway To Hell", on their zithers & tambourines.
Suggest that to Dad, and see what he says.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Frmr!
Thanks for your support, but I'm not sure I want to ascend the King-ly Throne right now, because it's a lot of hard work, according to Dad, and I need lots of time to play on my rope swing, and splash in my above-ground swimming pool, and go on the merry-go-round every day.
I don't think I could do it if I became King, but as a Prince I bet I could.
We could have a Ceremony, at the Big christmas Party, and Dad could crown me, "Prince Of The Realm", while poodles play the "All Hail Prince Piglet" version of "Highway To Hell", on their zithers & tambourines.
Suggest that to Dad, and see what he says.
Ooh you are so wise sweet boy. Of course I will suggest it to your dad. I really can't think of a good reason for him to refuse you being crowned Prince of the Realm.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ooh you are so wise sweet boy. Of course I will suggest it to your dad. I really can't think of a good reason for him to refuse you being crowned Prince of the Realm.
Well, it certainly took the piglet long enough to claim his Prince-ly Position, in the Kingdom, but now that his squinty little eyes have been opened, and he realizes that he's Real Royalty, just like his Dad, I hope he doesn't expect a raise in his allowance.
He still owes me, for some Coconut Dancing lessons, and I think he should return my cravat.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it certainly took the piglet long enough to claim his Prince-ly Position, in the Kingdom, but now that his squinty little eyes have been opened, and he realizes that he's Real Royalty, just like his Dad, I hope he doesn't expect a raise in his allowance.
He still owes me, for some Coconut Dancing lessons, and I think he should return my cravat.
Phooey! The piglet has always been a prince, and he is definitely royalty. Of course he expects a raise in his allowance, at a rate of 66% increase. He doesn't owe you a dime chicken. You should be paying him to attend your phony school of dance.
Precious Girl

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad!
Now that it's established that I'm Piglet, Prince Of the Kingdom, And Heir To The Throne, I should actually get a RAISE in my allowance.
Auntie Frmr's right: I don't need to take any more on-line Coconut Dancing lessons from you. I gotta protect my cash, now that I have to purchase Prince-ly raiment, and sashes & velvet capes, and a jaunty crown for my little pink head.
I want to wear a bell on my tail, too, for Sundays School, and of course, the disputed cravat.
Oinky, Dad!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad!
Now that it's established that I'm Piglet, Prince Of the Kingdom, And Heir To The Throne, I should actually get a RAISE in my allowance.
Auntie Frmr's right: I don't need to take any more on-line Coconut Dancing lessons from you. I gotta protect my cash, now that I have to purchase Prince-ly raiment, and sashes & velvet capes, and a jaunty crown for my little pink head.
I want to wear a bell on my tail, too, for Sundays School, and of course, the disputed cravat.
Oinky, Dad!
You!
Back, in the Kingdom, and posting as my son, as well?
The Road to elvis leads away from the Kingdom, Precious Girl, not toward it, and I daresay Chewie won't be too happy to hear you're in town, since he's selling all your fake fingernails over to the Black Market.
Stop posting as my son, you coward-ess.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad!
Oinky, Dad!
Oh you betcha sweet boy. You are going to need new attire now that it is established that you are a Prince. Don't let your dad take the cravat, it is yours now that you have been proclaimed prince.
Precious Girl

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You!
Back, in the Kingdom, and posting as my son, as well?
The Road to elvis leads away from the Kingdom, Precious Girl, not toward it, and I daresay Chewie won't be too happy to hear you're in town, since he's selling all your fake fingernails over to the Black Market.
Stop posting as my son, you coward-ess.
Well, shoot, Chix, it's Christmas, and I haven't heard a word out of Elvis in months, since he left on his tour of Pandemonia, Tonga, Amnesia & the Ukraine, so I figured I could sneak into the Kingdom for some Christmas Cheer if I posted as your son, the pork chop.
You'll all be pleased to discover that I have a bunch of new tattoos, like 342,000 of them, on my neck, representing the Cooties & their Young, and there better be a LOT of cake, and also gin, at the Big Christmas Party.
I suppose Frmr is going to be there?
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, shoot, Chix, it's Christmas, and I haven't heard a word out of Elvis in months, since he left on his tour of Pandemonia, Tonga, Amnesia & the Ukraine, so I figured I could sneak into the Kingdom for some Christmas Cheer if I posted as your son, the pork chop.
You'll all be pleased to discover that I have a bunch of new tattoos, like 342,000 of them, on my neck, representing the Cooties & their Young, and there better be a LOT of cake, and also gin, at the Big Christmas Party.
(crying hysterically, with little fuzzy Santa hat askew)

Oh Precious Girl, I'm NOT a "pork chop", not one bit!
I'm a little piglet,
Short and stout.
Here's my curly tail,
Here's my sweet pink snout.
When you give me kisses,
Hear me shout:
"I'm a little piglet,
"Short and stout!"
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it, and by the way, don't put your lips near me as long as you consider me a "pork chop".

(oinky.)
Precious Girl

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(crying hysterically, with little fuzzy Santa hat askew)
Oh Precious Girl, I'm NOT a "pork chop", not one bit!
I'm a little piglet,
Short and stout.
Here's my curly tail,
Here's my sweet pink snout.
When you give me kisses,
Hear me shout:
"I'm a little piglet,
"Short and stout!"
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it, and by the way, don't put your lips near me as long as you consider me a "pork chop".
(oinky.)
Why, pork chop, I mean, piglet, that was just a slip-of-the-tongue, believe me.
I hadn't really considered eating you, if that's what you're inferring, because right after Saint Swithin's Day I'm starting my brand-new diet, and I expect to become sleek as a whippet in about 2 weeks, then I'm gonna take me a bunch of selfies & text them to Elvis.
As soon as he sees the "New Me", he'll come a-knocking at my Hollow door (I'm getting a pre-fab Hollow built in the Kingdom, but don't tell Chix, or Frmr. I want it to be a surprise), and wedding bells won't be far behind.
So cheer up, porky, I mean, piglet, because you'll be Best Pig, at the Ceremony, and will drop wheedleberry petals from your little basket.
Piglet Von Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, pork chop, I mean, piglet, that was just a slip-of-the-tongue, believe me.
I hadn't really considered eating you, if that's what you're inferring, because right after Saint Swithin's Day I'm starting my brand-new diet, and I expect to become sleek as a whippet in about 2 weeks, then I'm gonna take me a bunch of selfies & text them to Elvis.
As soon as he sees the "New Me", he'll come a-knocking at my Hollow door (I'm getting a pre-fab Hollow built in the Kingdom, but don't tell Chix, or Frmr. I want it to be a surprise), and wedding bells won't be far behind.
So cheer up, porky, I mean, piglet, because you'll be Best Pig, at the Ceremony, and will drop wheedleberry petals from your little basket.
Thanks so much for your re-assuring sediments, Precious, but despite your wide-eyed, innocent protestations, I remain reluctant to agree to anything.
I still don't trust you, Precious Girl.
Saay, does my Auntie Frmr know you're back in town?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You betcha! And your point is??!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much for your re-assuring sediments, Precious, but despite your wide-eyed, innocent protestations, I remain reluctant to agree to anything.
Well of course I know that Precious Girl is back, and that she referred to you as "Pork Chop". Don't you worry sweet boy, I am here and Precious Girl better mind her p's & q's or else I would hate to have to have a smack down before Christmas.
Precious Girl

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
If she doesn't know, you better not tell her, little piglet, because my pre-fab Hollow is going up right next to hers, and I intend to have me some wild, wild parties, to which you're invited, unless you tell Frmr about it (pre-fab Hollow).
Elvis will live there too, of course, after we get hitched.
Precious Girl

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You betcha! And your point is??!
Well, well, if it isn't my ex-BFF, Frmr.
I suppose you're living in the Kingdom now?
Still single?

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If she doesn't know, you better not tell her, little piglet, because my pre-fab Hollow is going up right next to hers, and I intend to have me some wild, wild parties, to which you're invited, unless you tell Frmr about it (pre-fab Hollow).
Elvis will live there too, of course, after we get hitched.
The only wild parties you will be having Precious is right in the tar pits.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Precious Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, if it isn't my ex-BFF, Frmr.
I suppose you're living in the Kingdom now?
Still single?
Hey there Precious Girl, my former BFF.
You betcha that I am living in the Kingdom. Of course I am still single by choice, unlike your reason for being single.
Precious Girl

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Precious Girl, my former BFF.
You betcha that I am living in the Kingdom. Of course I am still single by choice, unlike your reason for being single.
If you're implying that Elvis is avoiding me, you're just plain wrong, Frmr.
He has a very busy schedule, touring, you know, and I just sent him a selfie of my newly-tattooed neck, with all-them Cooties on it, so I should be hearing from him (Elvis) pretty soon.
We plan to marry, for your information.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,361 - 53,380 of54,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Sandoval County was issued at July 11 at 3:58AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bernalillo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bernalillo People Search