Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#52096 Oct 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! Oh dear! Don't do it Cooties! It is a pyramid scam & you will loose all of the CB's winnings. 616%? Isn't tat a bit stiff?
It's amazing, Auntie Frmr, but the 'stranger' assured us that you'd say exactly that, and that you'd question the 616%, too.
That's one smart 'stranger', Auntie, but we looked up "pyramids", and they seem pretty cool, and the 'stranger' said we could win a trip to Egypt.
Egypt, Auntie Frmr!
We've always longed to go there.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#52097 Oct 7, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing, Auntie Frmr, but the 'stranger' assured us that you'd say exactly that, and that you'd question the 616%, too.
That's one smart 'stranger', Auntie, but we looked up "pyramids", and they seem pretty cool, and the 'stranger' said we could win a trip to Egypt.
Egypt, Auntie Frmr!
We've always longed to go there.
Cooties, that 'stranger' is no stranger, it is that chicken, Chix! I tole you to beware of him. Do NOT listen to him. RUN! RUN as fast as you can & tell Mrs. Chix. She will take care of that chicken & his scam!!
Cooties

Rio Rancho, NM

#52098 Oct 7, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Cooties, that 'stranger' is no stranger, it is that chicken, Chix! I tole you to beware of him. Do NOT listen to him. RUN! RUN as fast as you can & tell Mrs. Chix. She will take care of that chicken & his scam!!
We're not going to do that, Auntie Frmr, because as soon as our Babies start sending money home from their Victorious Indian Club Juggling World Tour, we're investing with the 'stranger', and packing our little totes for Egypt, and the pyramids he (stranger) mentioned, and that's that.
Katia

Rio Rancho, NM

#52099 Oct 7, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not going to do that, Auntie Frmr, because as soon as our Babies start sending money home from their Victorious Indian Club Juggling World Tour, we're investing with the 'stranger', and packing our little totes for Egypt, and the pyramids he (stranger) mentioned, and that's that.
Hey, Cooties, if you're going to Egypt, would you stop-by Taco's 1-room, ground-floor apartment at the Waldorf Hysteria and pick-up them crummy Harem Girls to take with you, because they're (Harem Girls) from there (Egypt)?
Please, Cooties, PLEASE!
This could be my big chance to finally capture Taco's heart, and at last get me that diamond tennis bracelet I've desired (and deserved) for so long.
Cooties

Rio Rancho, NM

#52100 Oct 7, 2013
Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Cooties, if you're going to Egypt, would you stop-by Taco's 1-room, ground-floor apartment at the Waldorf Hysteria and pick-up them crummy Harem Girls to take with you, because they're (Harem Girls) from there (Egypt)?
Please, Cooties, PLEASE!
This could be my big chance to finally capture Taco's heart, and at last get me that diamond tennis bracelet I've desired (and deserved) for so long.
Well, we don't know, we're not sure.
Will the Harem girls go willingly?
What if Taco stands in our way?
Are you going to pay us, to "get rid" of the Harem Girls, and if so, how much?
Cash only, naturally, Katia, and no IOUs.
How many Harem girls are there, exactly?
We're just not sure.
Katia

Rio Rancho, NM

#52101 Oct 7, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we don't know, we're not sure.
Will the Harem girls go willingly?
What if Taco stands in our way?
Are you going to pay us, to "get rid" of the Harem Girls, and if so, how much?
Cash only, naturally, Katia, and no IOUs.
How many Harem girls are there, exactly?
We're just not sure.
Of course I'll pay you, my dear Cooties, to "rub-out" them pesky Harem Girls.
I intend to pay you in Cootie Coupons, good for up to $006.11 at the "Low-Priced But Really Exceptional Cootie Gifts R Us" store, at the Mall.
That's an awfully good deal, unless you'd prefer to be paid per Harem Girl, in which case, the price plummets, as they're (Harem Girls) damn*d near worthless, in my opinion.
I've never counted the Harem Girls. They're always dancing-around, and swirling their scarves, to confuse me.
Cooties

Rio Rancho, NM

#52102 Oct 8, 2013
Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'll pay you, my dear Cooties, to "rub-out" them pesky Harem Girls.
I intend to pay you in Cootie Coupons, good for up to $006.11 at the "Low-Priced But Really Exceptional Cootie Gifts R Us" store, at the Mall.
That's an awfully good deal, unless you'd prefer to be paid per Harem Girl, in which case, the price plummets, as they're (Harem Girls) damn*d near worthless, in my opinion.
I've never counted the Harem Girls. They're always dancing-around, and swirling their scarves, to confuse me.
We, Cooties, don't feel completely comfortable with your aspirations for us to kidnap the Harem Girls. Frankly, it sounds risky, and we don't want to end-up in front of Judge Fryem on Harem Girl kidnapping charges, although we have a very good attorney, Mr. Chix.
Sorry, Katia, but you'll have to find somebody else for that 'job'. We're not going to jail.
Katia

Rio Rancho, NM

#52103 Oct 8, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
We, Cooties, don't feel completely comfortable with your aspirations for us to kidnap the Harem Girls. Frankly, it sounds risky, and we don't want to end-up in front of Judge Fryem on Harem Girl kidnapping charges, although we have a very good attorney, Mr. Chix.
Sorry, Katia, but you'll have to find somebody else for that 'job'. We're not going to jail.
Well, thanks anyway, Cooties.
It might be a good idea if I put my plans to "off" the Harem Girls on hold, because I'd be Suspect # 1 in a case of 'Mysterious Disappearance', and even though Fryem & I 'dated' briefly (he couldn't compare to Taco, so we broke-up), I don't wish to stand before him at the bench, in case he still has hard feelings.
You know, Fryem & Frmr would make a cute couple, wouldn't they?
I know she's looking for a boyfriend.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52104 Oct 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You know how the Cootie Babies are, once they get an idea it is hard to redirect them.
Yes. There is no stopping them. I am glad you are going with them!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52105 Oct 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No,no! Now Mrs. Chix don't be silly, you know I wouldn't fit into the bugs traveling sanctuary. Howsabout you & that chicken-y husband of yours lending us your motor home? You are the Cootie Babies Co-Godmother and I am sure you would want them to be safe!
The C-Bs could ride in the Bugs traveling sanctuary, and you can run along, behind, eh?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52106 Oct 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I have asked your wife to lend the Cootie Babies and myself the motor home. I am pretty sure she will say yes since she loves the CB.
I love the C-Bs, Frmr. You, not so much.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52107 Oct 8, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Babies's dream is to become the Indian Club Juggling Champions Of The World, and a more noble goal we, their parents, cannot imagine.
Plus, their Auntie Frmr is going with them, as tour manager/chaperone, so how much trouble can the little boogers get into?
All we ask is that they send their winnings straight home, no deductions.
Well, as long as the many of you are OK with it.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52108 Oct 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>AH Cooties how do you intend to have the CB live if they send all their winnings home, no deductions?
Good question. Maybe you should part with a little money to pay their way?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52109 Oct 8, 2013
Cootie-Babies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's right, Auntie Frmr.
We got to eat lots & lots of protein, while we're on the road, and protein ain't cheap.
we also require ice-cream sundaes, with chocolate syrup & whipped cream & sprinkles & a cherry, and tiny paper umbrellas, for refreshment.
We're not sending any money home whatsoever.
We're keeping all our winnings in our itty-bitty socks.
Oh? This could turn out very interesting!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52110 Oct 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now Cootie Babies, you should send some of your winnings home and have your parents put it into a savings account, or invest the money for you. Your parents should beware of investing in anything Chix has to offer!
Actually, that is a pretty good idea, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52111 Oct 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the Cwill forgive your h mistake Mrs. Chix, they love you lots.
Well, I love them too. ALL of them! After 100,000, I tend to lose count.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52112 Oct 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Well that sentence makes no sense! It say ...the CB...forgive your honest...!
I knew what you meant, but, thanks for the clarification!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52113 Oct 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well yoy sipping Patron all day impairs your judgement. Look at that scrawny chicken you married after tying one on after an all night-er drinking Patron shots!
Yes. Well, I have never regretted my decision!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52114 Oct 8, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's right, Auntie Frmr, them Babies should send home at least 616% of their Indian Club Juggling Championship winnings to us, their loving folks, and they should hurry, because we got an investment opportunity from a kind 'stranger', and he (stranger) says it's a can't-miss, you-bet, sure-thing, and for us to get in on it right away. Something about 'pyramids', but we're not sure.
Anyways, make sure them Babies get those checks in the mail right away, because the 'stranger' keeps texting us.
NEVER trust strangers with you money, Cooties! Never, no matter how good their promises are!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#52115 Oct 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! Oh dear! Don't do it Cooties! It is a pyramid scam & you will loose all of the CB's winnings. 616%? Isn't tat a bit stiff?
I hope the Cooties listen to you, Frmr! They (Cooties) are about to be taken for a bad ride!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ART opponents water trees set to be removed for... 47 min Haley 9
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 149
Stuff Hillary Doesn't Want You to Know 1 hr Rene 6
News NM museums to cease free admission on Sundays 1 hr The Green Watch Dog 24
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr Doris 112,601
4 Muslim Boys Rape Little Girl in Twin Falls Idaho 1 hr Doris 51
News Commissioners warn against personal fireworks i... 1 hr Craig 16

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages