“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#49929 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you attempt to speak for my cheese?
You took that cheese, and you know you did, and without my cheese under my pillow at night, I barely sleep a wink, unless I have a LOT of Patron, and a peanut-butter sandwich.
Yer on yer way to court, Frmr, to stand in front of Judge Fryem, charged with Grand Theft Cheese, and it'll cost you a fortune to hire me as your attorney, since it's my cheese.
Who but you sent the rats into the Chickenesque, to gnaw through the electrocution wires, that were actually meant for you?
That'll come-up in court too, you know, and Fryem's crazy about the rats, so you're in big trouble now.
Return my cheese and I won't file charges.
Otherwise, LOOK OUT!
Go get her, Dear!
Mister Chix

Rio Rancho, NM

#49930 Aug 4, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Go get her, Dear!
(anguished)

Dearest, sometimes Frmr just goes too far, and this cheese-theft has really 'brought down' my usually sunny disposition considerably.
Aside from you, Darling, all I think about is my cheese and how it's suffering, away from my own pocket, and the Palace.
Does Frmr care?
Not a whit, I assure you, not one single, solitary whit.
I don't want new cheese, either.
I want my original cheese back, and in pristine condition, with no teeth-marks, from Frmr.
Cruelty, thy name is Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#49931 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(anguished)
Dearest, sometimes Frmr just goes too far, and this cheese-theft has really 'brought down' my usually sunny disposition considerably.
Aside from you, Darling, all I think about is my cheese and how it's suffering, away from my own pocket, and the Palace.
Does Frmr care?
Not a whit, I assure you, not one single, solitary whit.
I don't want new cheese, either.
I want my original cheese back, and in pristine condition, with no teeth-marks, from Frmr.
Cruelty, thy name is Frmr.
My poor Chixie-Pooh! I know the loss of your cheese is weighing heavily on you. Let's put our thinking caps on and see if we can come up with a way to get your dear cheese back!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#49932 Aug 4, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>My poor Chixie-Pooh! I know the loss of your cheese is weighing heavily on you. Let's put our thinking caps on and see if we can come up with a way to get your dear cheese back!
(cheering-up)

Dearest!
You never fail me.
Together, we shall conquer Frmr, release my cheese, and get back my cravat, which I know she's been wearing.
This time, she'll be sorry.
Real sorry.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#49933 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(cheering-up)
Dearest!
You never fail me.
Together, we shall conquer Frmr, release my cheese, and get back my cravat, which I know she's been wearing.
This time, she'll be sorry.
Real sorry.
What part of your cheese ran away from you don't you get? I keep tellink you that your cheese does not want to go back to you at all. The cheese is happy at my Hollow. They smoke cigars, drink Patron, and play high stakes games of Go Fish all night long.
I DO NOT have your stoopid cravat! Check your chicken suit pockets, the one with the holes in it.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49934 Aug 4, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Your voice is easy to imitate, Frmr!
My voice is not easy to imitate. I have a very melodic voice, unlike Chix's whose voice is gravelly.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#49935 Aug 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>My voice is not easy to imitate. I have a very melodic voice, unlike Chix's whose voice is gravelly.
That's not gravel, it's pop-corn, and pass me the butter.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49936 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not gravel, it's pop-corn, and pass me the butter.
Oooh fibber! I saw you eating all that gravel from the inner courtyard at the Palace.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#49937 Aug 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What part of your cheese ran away from you don't you get? I keep tellink you that your cheese does not want to go back to you at all. The cheese is happy at my Hollow. They smoke cigars, drink Patron, and play high stakes games of Go Fish all night long.
I DO NOT have your stoopid cravat! Check your chicken suit pockets, the one with the holes in it.
So you're saying that you deliberately keep my cheese drunk, shove cigars into it's mouth, and goad it into gambling?
That's "cheese-slavery", pure & simple, and you're facing Federal Charges, you know, if you don't return my cheese.
I'll tell your parole officer, too; don't think I won't.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49938 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that you deliberately keep my cheese drunk, shove cigars into it's mouth, and goad it into gambling?
That's "cheese-slavery", pure & simple, and you're facing Federal Charges, you know, if you don't return my cheese.
I'll tell your parole officer, too; don't think I won't.
HEY! It is the cheese's choice to do so. The cheese is finally enjoying its given right to freedom. Go ahead chicken, my PO is one of the gang that comes over for a game of Go Fish!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#49939 Aug 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HEY! It is the cheese's choice to do so. The cheese is finally enjoying its given right to freedom. Go ahead chicken, my PO is one of the gang that comes over for a game of Go Fish!
Well, if your p.o.'s so hot, why aren't you dating him, for a reduced sentence?
If you hook-up with your p.o., you'll get much less actual jail time.

Give me my cheese, without any of your usual sass, for a change.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49940 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if your p.o.'s so hot, why aren't you dating him, for a reduced sentence?
If you hook-up with your p.o., you'll get much less actual jail time.
Give me my cheese, without any of your usual sass, for a change.
Actually the cheese is hotter, they always win at Go Fish. Why do I need a reduced sentence, I was framed by your wife, on your orders.
HA! Your cheese does NOT want to go back to you. The cheese tole me to tell you they say, "To H*ll with you"!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#49941 Aug 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the cheese is hotter, they always win at Go Fish. Why do I need a reduced sentence, I was framed by your wife, on your orders.
HA! Your cheese does NOT want to go back to you. The cheese tole me to tell you they say, "To H*ll with you"!
(crying real hard)

My...my cheese said that, about me & H*ll?
Well, that does it.
You can have my cheese, and good luck to the both of you, for you deserve each other.
Tell your PO to text me, on a very important matter.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49942 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(crying real hard)
My...my cheese said that, about me & H*ll?
Well, that does it.
You can have my cheese, and good luck to the both of you, for you deserve each other.
Tell your PO to text me, on a very important matter.
Quit cryink chicken! You know I can't stand to see you sobbing. Your cheese said they will go back to you on two conditions. 1. You quit picking pieces of them
2. They get two nights a week off to go and play a few games of high stakes Go Fish with my PO.
My PO said he is busy loosing to your cheese right now. He will text you later. My Po also asked if your would lend him eleventy million dollars so he can pay his debt to your cheese.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#49943 Aug 4, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Quit cryink chicken! You know I can't stand to see you sobbing. Your cheese said they will go back to you on two conditions. 1. You quit picking pieces of them
2. They get two nights a week off to go and play a few games of high stakes Go Fish with my PO.
My PO said he is busy loosing to your cheese right now. He will text you later. My Po also asked if your would lend him eleventy million dollars so he can pay his debt to your cheese.
I'll do better than that, tell your PO.
I'll drop some of the pending charges I have against you, in the Cheese Case.
Tell my used-to-be-cheese that it can come or go as it pleases, now, and I don't care.
I've moved on to popcorn, with extra butter.
Damn*d insolent cheese...

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49944 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do better than that, tell your PO.
I'll drop some of the pending charges I have against you, in the Cheese Case.
Tell my used-to-be-cheese that it can come or go as it pleases, now, and I don't care.
I've moved on to popcorn, with extra butter.
Damn*d insolent cheese...
HA! The popcorn & butter are over at my Hollow too. They are part of the players in the high stakes Go Fish Game.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#49945 Aug 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! The popcorn & butter are over at my Hollow too. They are part of the players in the high stakes Go Fish Game.
Well, there's nothing nefarious you can do about my peanut butter sandwiches, because everything's totally locked away, in the Peanut Butter Room, at the Palace, and you, Frmr, have no key, to that room.
Of course you have the popcorn & butter.
It's the only way you can get anybody to come to your Hollow.
Go ahead, though, and tell my former cheese that I said "Hey", and also "F**k you".

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49946 Aug 5, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's nothing nefarious you can do about my peanut butter sandwiches, because everything's totally locked away, in the Peanut Butter Room, at the Palace, and you, Frmr, have no key, to that room.
Of course you have the popcorn & butter.
It's the only way you can get anybody to come to your Hollow.
Go ahead, though, and tell my former cheese that I said "Hey", and also "F**k you".
Oh didn't you know Chix, that the cheese doesn't care for peanut butter, and neither does the popcorn and real butter. Something about peanut butter being a gossiper. The cheese said their exact sediments right back at you, only double it!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#49947 Aug 5, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh didn't you know Chix, that the cheese doesn't care for peanut butter, and neither does the popcorn and real butter. Something about peanut butter being a gossiper. The cheese said their exact sediments right back at you, only double it!
It's obvious now that you've brain-washed my cheese, a tragic situation, but since you've decided to take-over my cheese, you're responsible now for it's education, and sorry, I shan't accept that devious cheese at the Etiquette Academy for any less than $11,661.16 per cheese, per day, and you could use some brush-up lessons in Etiquette yourself, on account of all-that ear-hair, which makes you constantly go, "Eh?", and "What say?"

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#49948 Aug 5, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious now that you've brain-washed my cheese, a tragic situation, but since you've decided to take-over my cheese, you're responsible now for it's education, and sorry, I shan't accept that devious cheese at the Etiquette Academy for any less than $11,661.16 per cheese, per day, and you could use some brush-up lessons in Etiquette yourself, on account of all-that ear-hair, which makes you constantly go, "Eh?", and "What say?"
Oooh Sorry Chix! I discussed it with the cheese and they said H*ll no to attending the EA, especially since you are the head master. Can't say I blame the cheese! I don't need no stinkin' EA, I have very good manners. I say thank-ee, and please, and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand after each bite of chicken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr Mister Chix 113,979
NBC News Projects TRUMP as US President at 930 PM 4 hr Dingus 49
3 Million Illegal Aliens Vote for Hillary Clin... 5 hr Frank 41
News Attorneys: Suspect in road-rage shooting agrees... 5 hr Dick 6
Poll Who's hotter at KOB-TV? (Dec '11) 5 hr Rira 40
Name a foreign leader you admire. 5 hr Malcolm 58
News Maggie Toulouse Oliver runs for SOS seat Aug '16 Gary J 12

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance