“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43786 Apr 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Dearest, them Cootie-Babies & their high-minded career ideals are starting to wear me out, as a Chicken, and as a King.
Why can't they just attend P.U.(Public University), and become Astrologists there?
Let Frmr and me handle this, Dear. Don't you worry about it, OK?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43787 Apr 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Them Babies swore at me, Darling, as you very well know, and it hurt me deeply.
How can I give them my full support, moral or otherwise, when they swear at me, in an unflattering way?
If them Cootie-Babies want to become Qualified Astrologists, they better take back what they said, and beg my forgiveness, on their many little knees.
They swear at everybody, Dear. Don't let your feelers get hurt.
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#43788 Apr 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>So? You deserve to be sworn at chicken, I do it all the time, under my breath though. You are always trying to scam someone, and a lot of the time it is the Cooties, the C-B, or even your own adopted son, the piglet. So my sediments are with the Cooties!!
Auntie Frmr!
This news about Dad trying to "scam" me is disturbing information, and my tummy is upset.
Kootzia kept telling me that Dad was frequently up to no good, but my familial loyalty prevented me from making a retort, choosing instead to adopt a "wait and see" attitude, but now my own suspicions have been confirmed, and I see that Dad doesn't love me anywheres near as much as Mom does.
Dad had better come-up with something pretty good, to dispel my suspicions, or I'll KNOW he doesn't care too much about me.
(sob!)

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43789 Apr 6, 2013
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Frmr!
This news about Dad trying to "scam" me is disturbing information, and my tummy is upset.
Kootzia kept telling me that Dad was frequently up to no good, but my familial loyalty prevented me from making a retort, choosing instead to adopt a "wait and see" attitude, but now my own suspicions have been confirmed, and I see that Dad doesn't love me anywheres near as much as Mom does.
Dad had better come-up with something pretty good, to dispel my suspicions, or I'll KNOW he doesn't care too much about me.
(sob!)
You are the world to your Dad, Dear One! You are my world too!
Dad just gets a little nutty sometimes. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#43790 Apr 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Let Frmr and me handle this, Dear. Don't you worry about it, OK?
Well, the matter is certainly in capable hands, Dearest, but what about our re-honeymoon?
Are we going to Antarctica in my air-plane, or aren't we?
I'll need to pack my fleece-lined flippers, if we are.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#43791 Apr 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You are the world to your Dad, Dear One! You are my world too!
Dad just gets a little nutty sometimes. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
Who says I don't love the piglet, even if he is married to that wretched, Hello Kitty-loving Kootzia, who has caused him (piglet) more anxiety in the 11 years of their marriage than I ever did, in his whole life?
I've never planned anything that wasn't, ultimately, a benefit to our porcine little son, and I even stood behind him during that whole, unfortunate Marilyn & Monroe incident, with the baby parrots.
Alas, our boy judges me much too harshly, and as usual, Frmr is at the heart of this latest dispute.
Text our son, and tell him that I stand behind him 110%, except when it comes to Kootzia.
Tell him also to stay away from Frmr.
She's a troublemaker.
Kootzia

Albuquerque, NM

#43792 Apr 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says I don't love the piglet, even if he is married to that wretched, Hello Kitty-loving Kootzia, who has caused him (piglet) more anxiety in the 11 years of their marriage than I ever did, in his whole life?
I've never planned anything that wasn't, ultimately, a benefit to our porcine little son, and I even stood behind him during that whole, unfortunate Marilyn & Monroe incident, with the baby parrots.
Alas, our boy judges me much too harshly, and as usual, Frmr is at the heart of this latest dispute.
Text our son, and tell him that I stand behind him 110%, except when it comes to Kootzia.
She's a troublemaker.
Oh, Chix, phooey.
You've been against my & the piglet's marriage from the very start, and have unjust-ly called me a bunch of unflattering names, over the years.
Now you're in deep-Dutch with not just the Cooties, but with your own son, as well, and I personally think that you should do a stint in some kind of Reform School.
Don't go running to Frmr for sympathy, either. You won't get much, that's for sure.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#43793 Apr 6, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Chix, phooey.
You've been against my & the piglet's marriage from the very start, and have unjust-ly called me a bunch of unflattering names, over the years.
Now you're in deep-Dutch with not just the Cooties, but with your own son, as well, and I personally think that you should do a stint in some kind of Reform School.
Don't go running to Frmr for sympathy, either. You won't get much, that's for sure.
For once I agree with you Kootzia. That chicken doesn't get any sympathy from me. I doubt that a stint in Reform School would benefit that chicken though. He would probably end up running the Reform School.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#43794 Apr 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but, not with Chix and me!
Why not? It would be an all expense paid vacation for me. Of course I would want my own suite, room service, and some spending money.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#43795 Apr 6, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Chix, phooey.
Listen, Kootzia, my wife & I reluctantly agreed to your union with our son, but you've done damn*d little to live-up to such a serious commitment, what-with going off, to play the bingo all the time, and when you left to travel with the circus.
It's a wonder the piglet puts up with you at all, but there's no accounting for True Love, as my re-wedded bliss with my own wife demonstrates.
Kootzia

Albuquerque, NM

#43796 Apr 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>For once I agree with you Kootzia. That chicken doesn't get any sympathy from me. I doubt that a stint in Reform School would benefit that chicken though. He would probably end up running the Reform School.
Let's forget that Mrs. Chix is your BFF, and you & me will gang-up on that Chicken, and make him write, on a black board, "I regret everything" one hundred times in a row, perfectly, with a blindfold on, and no Patron.
We won't, of course, tell either Mrs. Chix or the piglet anything about it, so's not to upset them.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43797 Apr 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the matter is certainly in capable hands, Dearest, but what about our re-honeymoon?
Are we going to Antarctica in my air-plane, or aren't we?
I'll need to pack my fleece-lined flippers, if we are.
If course, we are going to Antarctica, Dear!
Just let me get the steamer trunks and cocktail cart aboard the plane.
Ready when you are!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43798 Apr 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a troublemaker.
Ah, well, OK, Dear. Will do.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43799 Apr 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not? It would be an all expense paid vacation for me. Of course I would want my own suite, room service, and some spending money.
You aren't getting any of that from Chix or me, Frmr. Go on vacation somewhere else!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43800 Apr 6, 2013
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's forget that Mrs. Chix is your BFF, and you & me will gang-up on that Chicken, and make him write, on a black board, "I regret everything" one hundred times in a row, perfectly, with a blindfold on, and no Patron.
We won't, of course, tell either Mrs. Chix or the piglet anything about it, so's not to upset them.
I can read, you know.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#43801 Apr 6, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, Kootzia, my wife & I reluctantly agreed to your union with our son, but you've done damn*d little to live-up to such a serious commitment, what-with going off, to play the bingo all the time, and when you left to travel with the circus.
It's a wonder the piglet puts up with you at all, but there's no accounting for True Love, as my re-wedded bliss with my own wife demonstrates.
I agree with you chicken on a few points made. I don't like the way Kootzia treats the piglet, that sweet pink boy. I agree that Kootzia is always off somewhere and leaves the piglet alone much too often.
I must admit though there is no accounting for true love, look at Mrs. Chix, nee P, she married you.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#43802 Apr 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I can read, you know.
Well Mrs. Chix I do agree with Kootzia that Chix should have some sort of consequence for his behavior. You both should just let me take care of that little matter. Howsaboutit Mrs. Chix? I have the perfect consequence for that chicken.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#43803 Apr 6, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't getting any of that from Chix or me, Frmr. Go on vacation somewhere else!
Make up your mind Mrs. Chix. Do I need a vacation, or not?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43804 Apr 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Mrs. Chix I do agree with Kootzia that Chix should have some sort of consequence for his behavior. You both should just let me take care of that little matter. Howsaboutit Mrs. Chix? I have the perfect consequence for that chicken.
I am sure you do, Frmr. To cook Chix up in your rusted roasting pan!
A big NO on that, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#43805 Apr 6, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Make up your mind Mrs. Chix. Do I need a vacation, or not?
Apparently, not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albuquerque drag racers caught on camera 10 min Danny Zuko 12
APS Board President's Daughter Assoc. Supt. for... 21 min Andi 11
Resigned Deputy Superintendant of APS Face Chi... 30 min Voltare 42
ALBQ APS Superindent Needs To Not Tweet The Per... 43 min Do you 102
APS school board 47 min Paula 10
Josh Duggars brother in law calls him " a pig " 53 min Malcolm 17
Vote For Donald Trump 1 hr Forgot 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages