“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42203 Mar 10, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no Cooties, I will definitely teach you sword fighting, and buccaneering. I just hate to see you go off, I would miss you so very much.
Me too, Frmr. Me too.
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#42204 Mar 10, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Still, We will miss the ones of you that are off to sea.
Those of us who are off, with Viking Kittens, learning the finer points of a successful pillage, will take time-out, between sword brandishes, etc., to text home, Mrs. Chix, with a friendly greeting to all of the EECFGLLCInc, and a hearty "Hah hah" to Mr. Chix, who tried his best, as usual, to fleece us, but failed.
Ahoy!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42205 Mar 10, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us who are off, with Viking Kittens, learning the finer points of a successful pillage, will take time-out, between sword brandishes, etc., to text home, Mrs. Chix, with a friendly greeting to all of the EECFGLLCInc, and a hearty "Hah hah" to Mr. Chix, who tried his best, as usual, to fleece us, but failed.
Ahoy!
I love happy endings!
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#42206 Mar 10, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I love happy endings!
Oh, we're not sure it's the ending, happy or otherwise, we merely regard the Buccaneering as another chapter in the bold, rich tapestry of our many little lives.
Just the Big cooties have shoved of, with Viking Kittens. Our Babies are still on-shore, at the lighthouse, in charge of the mighty beam that cuts through the night, to guide the Viking vessels to the dark & rocky shores of the Sea Of Cortez, with our looted bounty, which has to be divided 342,000 ways, not even counting Viking Kittens.
Do what you can to keep Chix from the dock!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42207 Mar 10, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we're not sure it's the ending, happy or otherwise, we merely regard the Buccaneering as another chapter in the bold, rich tapestry of our many little lives.
Just the Big cooties have shoved of, with Viking Kittens. Our Babies are still on-shore, at the lighthouse, in charge of the mighty beam that cuts through the night, to guide the Viking vessels to the dark & rocky shores of the Sea Of Cortez, with our looted bounty, which has to be divided 342,000 ways, not even counting Viking Kittens.
I'll do my best!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#42208 Mar 10, 2013
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about that chicken, I shall keep that chicken running in the opposite direction.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#42209 Mar 10, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Sometimes he gets $$$ in his eyes when he thinks he can make an easy buck.
That chicken always has $$$ in his eyes, and Patron on his mind.

Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#42210 Mar 10, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I'll do my best!
But, Dear, shouldn't we both be at the dock, to welcome-home our little Buccaneers, and help them carry their heapeing chests of gold & jewels, etc. ashore, and right-straight into the Hummer?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42211 Mar 10, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That chicken always has $$$ in his eyes, and Patron on his mind.
(sigh)

True.

Very nice!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#42212 Mar 10, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Dear, shouldn't we both be at the dock, to welcome-home our little Buccaneers, and help them carry their heapeing chests of gold & jewels, etc. ashore, and right-straight into the Hummer?
That is why the Cooties don't want you at the dock, because you would steal their loot. Shame on you chicken!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#42213 Mar 10, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>(sigh)
True.
Very nice!
Of course it is true, everyone who knows that chicken knows what a bad chicken he is.

NICE!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42214 Mar 10, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is true, everyone who knows that chicken knows what a bad chicken he is.
NICE!
He's not bad, Frmr. He just gets a little greedy, at times.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#42215 Mar 10, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That is why the Cooties don't want you at the dock, because you would steal their loot. Shame on you chicken!
"Shame", Frmr?
Sorry, I don't know the meaning of that word.
Is it Tonganese, or Pandemonian?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#42216 Mar 10, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>He's not bad, Frmr. He just gets a little greedy, at times.
A little greedy? HA! That chicken is always greedy.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#42217 Mar 10, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shame", Frmr?
Sorry, I don't know the meaning of that word.
Is it Tonganese, or Pandemonian?
Oh everybody knows you don't know the meaning of shame, because you are shameless!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42218 Mar 10, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>A little greedy? HA! That chicken is always greedy.
We've all messed up, now and then.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#42219 Mar 10, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>We've all messed up, now and then.
Mrs. Chix, when are you going to quit making excuses for that chicken's greediness?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#42220 Mar 10, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix, when are you going to quit making excuses for that chicken's greediness?
Probably never.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#42221 Mar 10, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>A little greedy? HA! That chicken is always greedy.
I'm not "greedy", Frmr.
I'm an "accomplished opportunist".

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#42222 Mar 10, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Probably never.
So are you saying you support that chicken's bad behavior?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents accused of crimes against daughter to f... 5 hr LuzAranda 1
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 10 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 116,404
News Guadalupe County sheriff candidate's residency ... Fri No to Jeremy 12
Piss Trump Off, Flood USA With Mexico Fri wowed 6
Youngblood, I'm Drinkn N Driving All Weekend, I... Fri SillyAss DWI Laws 1
Trump Jus Wasting Time, Blow Up Korea Now! May 24 Lunch From WSMR 1
Monica Youngblood Governor New Mejico USA May 24 sway vote 1

Bernalillo Jobs

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages