“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#39630 Jan 21, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lengthy, rambling post leads me to believe that you have hidden my cheese, referencing that I would have to "find" it (cheese).
What do you know, and when did you know it?
You'll never get my newly-knitted, drop-seat, triple-tasseled fez off my noble head, Frmr, because I glued it.
Hah-hah.
chicken,(notice small c), I have had that cheese hidden from your claws all along. The cheese asked for refuge, and I granted the cheese refuge, till I get hungry.
Well if you glued the fez on your head then it can only mean one thing, off with your head chicken.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39631 Jan 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Frmr, You really are in denial if you says something this weird. We DON'T adore you. We don't even like you. That is the truth of the matter!
Mrs. CHix, no matter how often, or how frequently you say you don't adore me, I shall never believe you.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39632 Jan 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. CHix, no matter how often, or how frequently you say you don't adore me, I shall never believe you.
It must be sadd to be you, Frmr. Having to pretend all of the time because you are in denial.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#39633 Jan 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>chicken,(notice small c), I have had that cheese hidden from your claws all along. The cheese asked for refuge, and I granted the cheese refuge, till I get hungry.
Well if you glued the fez on your head then it can only mean one thing, off with your head chicken.
I'm willing to bet $00.11 CASH, that my cheese is not aware of your eventual intention to eat it.
Why can't you be a good, Spiritual Person, Frmr, and not a perpetual candidate for He**?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39634 Jan 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>It must be sadd to be you, Frmr. Having to pretend all of the time because you are in denial.
I am never sad Mrs. CHix, I am as happy as a pigeon flying over you as you drive in your convertible.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39635 Jan 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am never sad Mrs. CHix, I am as happy as a pigeon flying over you as you drive in your convertible.
I suspected that all along.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39636 Jan 21, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to bet $00.11 CASH, that my cheese is not aware of your eventual intention to eat it.
Why can't you be a good, Spiritual Person, Frmr, and not a perpetual candidate for He**?
I am a very spiritual person, I am full of spirit!
HA! Only eleven cents chicken? Make it sixty-six cents,your new fez, and I will reconsider eating your cheese.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39637 Jan 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I suspected that all along.
But Mrs. Chix, you forgot to mention that Chix would be at your side as I flew over. HEH! HEH!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39638 Jan 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>But Mrs. Chix, you forgot to mention that Chix would be at your side as I flew over. HEH! HEH!
What's your point, Frmr? Hmmm?
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#39639 Jan 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am a very spiritual person, I am full of spirit!
HA! Only eleven cents chicken? Make it sixty-six cents,your new fez, and I will reconsider eating your cheese.
(smug-ly)
Well, you're certainly full of something, but Spirituality it ain't.
I'll give you $00.22, for information leading to the safe recovery of my cheese.
My new, Sheep-knit fez is just glorious, with 3 tassels that spin around & around & around.
HAH!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39640 Jan 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point, Frmr? Hmmm?
I don't have a point, I have a pointy head, remember?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39641 Jan 21, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(smug-ly)
Well, you're certainly full of something, but Spirituality it ain't.
I'll give you $00.22, for information leading to the safe recovery of my cheese.
My new, Sheep-knit fez is just glorious, with 3 tassels that spin around & around & around.
HAH!
Oooh, well if I am full of something, it certainly isn't what you are full of, which is YOURSELF! Nope! Sixty six cents and your new fez for the safe return of your cheese. Or, twenty two cents and your wife's new Caddy.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39642 Jan 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a point, I have a pointy head, remember?
So you do.
And it is red. <G>

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39643 Jan 21, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>So you do.
And it is red. <G>
OOoh, how many times have I tole you that it is NOT red, that it is brown. BROWN! BROWN! BROWN!!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39644 Jan 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>OOoh, how many times have I tole you that it is NOT red, that it is brown. BROWN! BROWN! BROWN!!
Don't be silly, Frmr. Everybody can SEE that your hair is red!
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#39645 Jan 21, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, well if I am full of something, it certainly isn't what you are full of, which is YOURSELF! Nope! Sixty six cents and your new fez for the safe return of your cheese. Or, twenty two cents and your wife's new Caddy.
(seriously)

I'll have to think that over, and consult my wife, before making a decision.
That's an awful lot of money, for some old, moldy cheese, and I won't give-up my fez, because of the 3 tassels, which so gaily spin around & around & around.
My wife & I are meeting in the Morality Room, at the Palace, to discuss this matter & drink a lot of Patron.
Later, she & I will most-likely make-out.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39646 Jan 22, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
I've given my acquaintanceship with Frmr my best, Darling, you know I have, but she (Frmr) persists in taunting me, with the the eventual hope of putting me in a toasted tortilla, or a pie.
Do I hate her?
Well, I'm sure as He** not crazy about her, nor will I be, probably ever.
I know just how you feel, Dear. I am not crazy about Frmr, either.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39647 Jan 22, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't say it's final, I already did, and YOU & CHIX adore me.
I can say it's final if I want to, Frmr.
Chix and I do not adore you, we don't even like you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39648 Jan 22, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly Mrs. CHix, you don't have the same sediments toward me that Chix does. Although you both do adore me, that is my final answer.
Yes, I can if I want to!
We DON'T adore you, Frmr! We can't stand you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39649 Jan 22, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix, I just don't find that answer very credible, especially coming from you. I know that you honestly like me.
Frmr, honestly, I don't like you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 7 hr Mister Chix 115,911
DACA v. Military 12 hr dunderhead 20
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 13 hr Novins 1
My Utmost For His Highest 20 hr Knightkore 14
Are both NM Senators Demented 20 hr Knightkore 4
News Feds move to replace US border barriers in New ... 21 hr uniform 1
DACA is Actually 4,000,000 Mon the truth 1

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance