“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#39270 Jan 16, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>If zombies taste like chicken, then you could help rid the world of zombies and leave poor little chickens alone!
Oh Mrs. Chix there would never be enough zombies to satisfy my love of chicken. Ain't nothing like the real thing!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39271 Jan 16, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>What an excellent idea! Thanks, Frmr!
No, no, no! No hidden electrical wires, no land mines. None of that Mrs. Chix, it could be detrimental to my well being.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39272 Jan 16, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Darling, even though the elevator doors keep snapping shut on my Chicken-neck, but never mind, never mind...
Oooh, I have got to see the elevator doors snapping shut on your chicken neck, maybe I will get lucky.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#39273 Jan 16, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, I have got to see the elevator doors snapping shut on your chicken neck, maybe I will get lucky.
Maybe I'll get luckier, and you will go to He** sooner rather than later.
Stop looking for excuses to get in to the Palace.
By the way, have you been over to your Hollow yet, to see if the Zombies have moved out?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39274 Jan 16, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, have you been over to your Hollow yet, to see if the Zombies have moved out?
Listen chicken, I have yet to make it to my Hollow, but I should be arriving in six minutes, and those zombies better not be in my Hollow, or made a mess in there. Do you know if zombies taste like chicken?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39275 Jan 16, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Chix walks int walls sometimes when he is potted.
When he is potted? That chicken is always marinated in Patron!
Zombies

Albuquerque, NM

#39276 Jan 16, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen chicken, I have yet to make it to my Hollow, but I should be arriving in six minutes, and those zombies better not be in my Hollow, or made a mess in there. Do you know if zombies taste like chicken?
We, Zombies, most emphatically do NOT taste like chicken, not at all!
Don't go getting another one of your funny ideas, like attempting to chase & then cook us, Zombies.
We're already dead, so you can't!
We've partied 24/7, at your Hollow, while you were gone, looking for the piglet's grampy, so the place is in pretty rough shape.
We gotta go, before you get here.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#39277 Jan 16, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>When he is potted? That chicken is always marinated in Patron!
Not so!
I spend at least one day a week immersed in my warm, comfy bubble bath, with fluffy pink towels, and Whammo Pies.
It's very relaxing.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39278 Jan 16, 2013
Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't go getting another one of your funny ideas, like attempting to chase & then cook us, Zombies.
We've partied 24/7, at your Hollow, while you were gone, looking for the piglet's grampy, so the place is in pretty rough shape.
HA! If you don't taste like chicken, then why did Mrs. Chix say you did?
What?? My Hollow better not be in disarray, or else! You know zombies the ratsies worked very hard to fix me a nice Hollow. Shame on you and that chicken.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39279 Jan 16, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so!
I spend at least one day a week immersed in my warm, comfy bubble bath, with fluffy pink towels, and Whammo Pies.
It's very relaxing.
Sure Chix, but while immersed weekly in your comfy bubble bath, what does the glass in your claw contain? I doubt it is water, or even juice.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39280 Jan 16, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am not fibbing. People that eat zombies tell me they (zombies) taste like like chicken.
Well that is not what the zombies tole me. The zombies said you were fibbing, and I happen to believe the zombies, they don't look very tasty.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#39281 Jan 16, 2013
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>What is the matter with you, Frmr?! Why do you turn and twist everything. Fibber!
I am not fibbing. Chix even says that the elevator door closes on his chicken-y neck, by then you have already bonked him on the head at least 11 times.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39282 Jan 16, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Darling, even though the elevator doors keep snapping shut on my Chicken-neck, but never mind, never mind...
No, they don't, Chix! I wouldn't let them (doors) do that! Stop listening to Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39283 Jan 16, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix there would never be enough zombies to satisfy my love of chicken. Ain't nothing like the real thing!
You don't know that until you have at least tried a zombie or two.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39284 Jan 16, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>No, no, no! No hidden electrical wires, no land mines. None of that Mrs. Chix, it could be detrimental to my well being.
Land mines! Another excellent idea, Frmr, thanks!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39285 Jan 16, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, I have got to see the elevator doors snapping shut on your chicken neck, maybe I will get lucky.
They (doors) DON'T, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39286 Jan 16, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT zombies, Chix?! Hmmmmm?! Explain (and this should be good)!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39287 Jan 16, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>When he is potted? That chicken is always marinated in Patron!
Ah, now and then. Ahem.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39288 Jan 16, 2013
Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe a word the zombies are tellink you, Frmr. They're fibbink!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#39289 Jan 16, 2013
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so!
It's very relaxing.
I think Frmr is just using an expresson, Chix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 115,071
TRUMP just POed Many More People 20 hr I am 130
News Police say man confronts squatters, gets shot, ... 21 hr is this real 1
Academy Acres, Far NE Heights, Mail Thieves Aga... 23 hr they 19
News Albuquerque mayor overrules condiment ban place... 23 hr help us lower taxes 1
News #abq4ward: Amid growing crime epidemic, KOB new... Sat Frmr-fmer505-1951 6
trump derangement syndrome Sat Frmr-fmer505-1951 146

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages