“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38062 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I will always want you, though.
Don't tell Chix, okay?
Huh? It thought it was Frmr that you took a shinning to.
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#38063 Dec 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? It thought it was Frmr that you took a shinning to.
While Frmr has the advantage of a much more ample rumper, Mrs. Chix, it's your over-all width that attracts me so.
Just come with me complacently, and leave Chix a note, saying you'll be right back, which you won't, of course.
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#38064 Dec 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You could get a lot more of that (money), Cooties. Talk to Chix, he will recommend a higher price for your "product".
We have our many little hands full (of killer bud) as it is, and Chix, we fear, would take far too much of a 'personal interest' in our product, even if he is our attorney.
We hear that he special-ordered 66 new fezzes, and has 11 shiny new hookahs.
That makes us, Cooties, suspicious of his (Chix's) supposedly altruistic motives.
He has to ring the door bell of our Hollow, just like everybody else.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#38065 Dec 29, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
We have our many little hands full (of killer bud) as it is, and Chix, we fear, would take far too much of a 'personal interest' in our product, even if he is our attorney.
That makes us, Cooties, suspicious of his (Chix's) supposedly altruistic motives.
Ding-dong. ding-dong!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#38066 Dec 29, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooties, I don't blame you for questioning Chix's interest in your killer bud. Mrs. Chix though should be present, as she does seem to control that chicken's behavior at times, except when it has to do with me.
Mrs. Chix would never allow that chicken's personal interest get in the way of negotiating the best possible price for your killer bud.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38067 Dec 29, 2012
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(crying a little)
Mom!
Without you (Dad, not so much), the entire Kingdom would dissolve into anarchy & chaos in no time.
Who would rub my belly, while Kootzia's at bingo?
Where would Cooties get their daily dose of hot chocolate, and who else but you would willingly hang around with Dad, while he guzzles Patron?
"Needed"?
Without you, the EECFLLCInc. would dissipate into the Sea Of Cortez, where clams are, to say nothing of those oysters everywhere.
Please, please, don't ever go to Amnesia without your flock again!
Oh, well, thank you, Sweetheart! I would never want to forget you! You are my light and my dearest love and nothing in the world is more important than to give you a belly rub.
I love you, Baby!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38068 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I got warrants, that's why.
Your warrants are valid here. Did you know that? I would scram fast as you can!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38069 Dec 29, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
While Frmr has the advantage of a much more ample rumper, Mrs. Chix, it's your over-all width that attracts me so.
Just come with me complacently, and leave Chix a note, saying you'll be right back, which you won't, of course.
There is not a chance of that, Wolf. Dream on!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38070 Dec 29, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I didn't realize that. I see your point. I do, however, feel that you could get at least $11.66 a pound if you asked for it.
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#38071 Dec 29, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding-dong. ding-dong!
(cautiously)

Who, who's there?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38072 Dec 29, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding-dong. ding-dong!
Dear, what are you up to? Hmmmm? Explain!
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#38073 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Cooties, I don't blame you for questioning Chix's interest in your killer bud. Mrs. Chix though should be present, as she does seem to control that chicken's behavior at times, except when it has to do with me.
Mrs. Chix would never allow that chicken's personal interest get in the way of negotiating the best possible price for your killer bud.
Can't talk right now, Auntie Frmr.
Someone's at the front door of our Hollow, and through the speckled glass, it looks a lot like Mr. Chix, and he seems to be carrying a lot of large burlap bags.
He's wearing a very fancy fez.
What can that mean?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#38074 Dec 29, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't talk right now, Auntie Frmr.
Someone's at the front door of our Hollow, and through the speckled glass, it looks a lot like Mr. Chix, and he seems to be carrying a lot of large burlap bags.
He's wearing a very fancy fez.
What can that mean?
Don't open the door Cooties. Text Mrs. Chix to get over to your Hollow immediately.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#38075 Dec 29, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
(cautiously)
Who, who's there?
Hi-ho!
Hello, there!
It is I, Chix, here to inspect your killer bud trees, and possibly take some 'samples' to my Secret Laboratory, beneath the Root-Cellar, at the Palace, for more acute examination.

Open the door, little Cooties, and let Uncle Chix come in.

Open this door, I say!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#38076 Dec 29, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, what are you up to? Hmmmm? Explain!
Mrs. Chix, get over to the Cooties Hollow, and Hurry!
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#38077 Dec 29, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi-ho!
Hello, there!
It is I, Chix, here to inspect your killer bud trees, and possibly take some 'samples' to my Secret Laboratory, beneath the Root-Cellar, at the Palace, for more acute examination.
Open this door, I say!
(crying hysterically)

Oh Uncle Mr. Chix, we don't want to open our Hollow door, with you out there, in your fez.
Get rid of it (fez), and all-them burlap bags, and we might let you in to the foyer, of our Hollow, but no further, Chix, unless your wife is present.
It's not that we don't trust you, Unkie, but we don't.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38078 Dec 29, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi-ho!
Hello, there!
Open this door, I say!
Chix?! What are you up to? I insist you leave the Cooties and their "product" alone!
Remember what happened the last time you tried to scam the Cooties!
You don't want to make me mad at you, Chix!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38079 Dec 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix, get over to the Cooties Hollow, and Hurry!
I am already on my way, Frmr!
I swear, that Chicken!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#38080 Dec 29, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
(crying hysterically)
Oh Uncle Mr. Chix, we don't want to open our Hollow door, with you out there, in your fez.
Get rid of it (fez), and all-them burlap bags, and we might let you in to the foyer, of our Hollow, but no further, Chix, unless your wife is present.
Don't open the door for that chicken till Mrs. Chix gets there. She should be arriving shortly, she will get to the bottom of what Chix is up too with those burlap sacks.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#38081 Dec 29, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
(crying hysterically)
Cooties! DON'T let Chix in till I get there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr new parrot 115,282
bandido support clubs (Nov '11) 3 hr Muddwk 196
News FBI 'flying saucers' New Mexico memo is bureau'... (Mar '13) 7 hr Who Knows Joe__ 16
News Dog mauls girl scout selling cookies (Mar '09) 13 hr barnyard 165
News What's In A (Hispanic-Sounding) Surname? We Gav... Tue Voice of Reason 4
Florida professor suggests Texans deserve Harve... Sep 18 By that 39
News Maggie Toulouse Oliver runs for SOS seat (Aug '16) Aug '16 Gary J 12

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages