“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#36842 Dec 8, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaahaahaa!
Hello again, little piglet.
Stay away from the piglet Wolf, or I will have myself a Wolf for dinner.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36843 Dec 8, 2012
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(trembling)
Well, okay, Mom, if you say so.
(sadly)
oinky...
Oh, don't be sad, Piglet. Your safety is my utmost concern. You see, lighting seeks out metal and water! I just want safe from harm.
Why so sad?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36844 Dec 8, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings from Big Bad Wolf Hollow, Frmr, which is located right next to your roofless, crumbling one (Hollow).
Yer gonna "handle" me?
Sure, sure you are.
You better bring along all of your friends, if you have any.
P.S.
I'm not 'pals' with your other nemesis, Chix, if that's what you were thinking.
I'll eat him right up, if I get the chance.
Oh Wolf, you better stay away from that chicken too. Nobody messes with the piglet or Chix. Handle you? Like taking candy from a baby. My Hollow may be roofless and crumbling, but you are the one that is going to be underneath the rubble if you try to harm the piglet or Chix.
Friends? I have plenty, I stand united with the ECEFGLLCINC. So don't mess with US!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36845 Dec 8, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, my shoes are rubberized and they don't have metal taps. Too bad for you, huh, Frmr?
Hmm, maybe I should 'fix' your shoes MRs. Chix. HEH! HEH!
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#36846 Dec 8, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from the piglet Wolf, or I will have myself a Wolf for dinner.
Nuts to you, and that Chicken, too.
If I can find a way to climb the rope ladder to that piglet's tree-house, he's (piglet) a round, pink little goner.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36847 Dec 8, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, maybe I should 'fix' your shoes MRs. Chix. HEH! HEH!
Please don't, Frmr. Be nice.
Piglet Von Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#36848 Dec 8, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, don't be sad, Piglet. Your safety is my utmost concern. You see, lighting seeks out metal and water! I just want safe from harm.
Why so sad?
Mom!
You'd be sad, too, if there seemed to suddenly be a Wolf after you.
What if that Wolf 'gits' me, especially before Christmas?
I won't be around, to celebrate the Holiday, and sing Christmas carols, outside the Palace, and drink eggnog, and open presents, because I'll be trying to sing "Silent Night" from inside the wolf's stomach, and no one will hear me.
What about that?
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#36849 Dec 8, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Wolf, you better stay away from that chicken too. Nobody messes with the piglet or Chix. Handle you? Like taking candy from a baby. My Hollow may be roofless and crumbling, but you are the one that is going to be underneath the rubble if you try to harm the piglet or Chix.
Friends? I have plenty, I stand united with the ECEFGLLCINC. So don't mess with US!
Phooey.
I ain't a-scared of you or that Chicken, but I'll tell you; petite, delicate Mrs. Chix worries me a little bit.
I hear she carries a potent wrecking ball in her gingham apron pocket, and grenades.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36850 Dec 8, 2012
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom!
You'd be sad, too, if there seemed to suddenly be a Wolf after you.
What if that Wolf 'gits' me, especially before Christmas?
I won't be around, to celebrate the Holiday, and sing Christmas carols, outside the Palace, and drink eggnog, and open presents, because I'll be trying to sing "Silent Night" from inside the wolf's stomach, and no one will hear me.
What about that?
Don't you worry, Sweetheart! Frmr and the ENTIRE CFGINCLLC WILL PROTECT YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36851 Dec 8, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Phooey.
I ain't a-scared of you or that Chicken, but I'll tell you; petite, delicate Mrs. Chix worries me a little bit.
I hear she carries a potent wrecking ball in her gingham apron pocket, and grenades.
You ain't seen nothing till you run up against a Mother protecting her child! Beware, Wolf! You have been warned.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36852 Dec 8, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Phooey.
She sure does, and I go nowhere without my nitro. Mrs. Chix always carries 111 packs of matches too. KABOOM you go Wolf! Don't mess with Chix or piglet or feel the wrath of Mrs. Chix and her good friends, the grenades.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36853 Dec 8, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you worry, Sweetheart! Frmr and the ENTIRE CFGINCLLC WILL PROTECT YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE!
United WE STAND! Nobody better mess with any member of the ECEFCLLCINC.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36854 Dec 8, 2012
PS: Wolf, Mrs. Chix also is an arsonista, and your Hollow may just go up in flames.
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#36855 Dec 8, 2012
Perhaps I was hasty, in casting hungry lips towards the piglet, so okay, okay, okay, I'll turn my full attentions to that Chicken, who thinks he's "All That", and the piglet can slide.
Frmr, if you're not "doing anything" later, let's us hatch a plan to foil Chix, want to?
"Hatch a plan", get it?
Bwaahaahaa!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36856 Dec 8, 2012
Well guess what you all, I am going to sleep! I will see you all tomorrow at some time. NO, not at noon either Mrs. Chix. GET UP EARLY!
The Wolf

Albuquerque, NM

#36857 Dec 8, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
PS: Wolf, Mrs. Chix also is an arsonista, and your Hollow may just go up in flames.
It can't o up in flames.
It's made entirely of cement, with 3-inch windows, just big enough for my Wolf-y, Wolf-y eyes to peep out, and glare, in case that Chicken comes strolling by.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36858 Dec 9, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if it was wet lightning you would be able to put the fire out. HAR! HAR!
Why can't I put the fire out if it is dry lightning?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36859 Dec 9, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
Perhaps I was hasty, in casting hungry lips towards the piglet, so okay, okay, okay, I'll turn my full attentions to that Chicken, who thinks he's "All That", and the piglet can slide.
Frmr, if you're not "doing anything" later, let's us hatch a plan to foil Chix, want to?
"Hatch a plan", get it?
Bwaahaahaa!
Dream on Wolf! Nobody will harm one feather on that chicken's head. I may disagree with that chicken all the time, but he is Chix, KOA, and the head of the ECEFGINCLLC. So think again Wolf about trying to get at that chicken.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#36860 Dec 9, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I generally do take my own magnifying glass, but Chix has a sign that says "No Magnifying Glasses Allowed". Do you know why that chicken has that sign on his office door?
Um, no. I am sure there is a good reason tho.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#36861 Dec 9, 2012
The Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't o up in flames.
It's made entirely of cement, with 3-inch windows, just big enough for my Wolf-y, Wolf-y eyes to peep out, and glare, in case that Chicken comes strolling by.
Thanks for the info Wolf, it may not be able to go up in flames, but it can go KABOOM! I love NITRO! BTW, Wolf, wherever that chicken goes, I, Lurker in Residence, am close by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Mister Chix 109,426
Vote For Donald Trump 3 hr Citizen 67
Valentino has resigned 4 hr APS parent 4
APS school board 4 hr APS parent 16
NM Secretary of State and Money Laundering of C... 18 hr Coleen 4
Curfew For Teens Albuquerque 19 hr Juanita 54
Bizarre Love Triangle Sun Lo Do Br 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages