N.M. National Guard helping restore g...

N.M. National Guard helping restore gas service (6:45 a.m.)

There are 4 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Feb 7, 2011, titled N.M. National Guard helping restore gas service (6:45 a.m.). In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

About 50 members of the New Mexico National Guard were to help restore natural gas on Sunday in Espanola and Taos, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 7, 2011
BREAKING:Carlsbad Current Argus notices New Mexico gas outage story.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2011
BREAKING NEWS---it has been discovered that a Topix poster by the name of Miep is incapable positive ANYTHING. The situation has been evaluated and all parties have come to the same conclusion: Incapable of any positive remarks and or thoughts. Please be aware of this when reading the Topix forum!
So they are a little slow in putting it in the paper WHO CARES!!!! apparently Miep cause Miep has nothing else to gripe about today.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 7, 2011
rotfl!

I'm really honored to have inspired you to register a name. I'm sure it will come in handy, being so upbeat and positive a monikker & all.
Oh thats not right wrote:
BREAKING NEWS---it has been discovered that a Topix poster by the name of Miep is incapable positive ANYTHING. The situation has been evaluated and all parties have come to the same conclusion: Incapable of any positive remarks and or thoughts. Please be aware of this when reading the Topix forum!
So they are a little slow in putting it in the paper WHO CARES!!!! apparently Miep cause Miep has nothing else to gripe about today.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 7, 2011
Oh, wait. it's not the 11th yet. So you've had this name for almost a year and I'm the first person you got inspired to post a comment insulting?

Now I'm *really* honored.
Oh thats not right wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the Cankle Queen be Our New Imperator? 19 min It figures 12
News How can I get involved in the Hillary Clinton c... 21 min Go crawl back 16
DISQUS/MEDIAITE: Proud Partners in the Clinton... 2 hr Commonsense 2
News State Democratic Party convention held in Albuq... 5 hr Darrel 6
News NM museums to cease free admission on Sundays 5 hr Ray S 4
News King Brothers' Alamo Ranch in New Mexico sells 5 hr Sharlene 1
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 7 hr Katia 61,809
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages