Chemtrails in Albuquerque

Posted in the Bernalillo Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of135
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Runner

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Of all the cities I travel to the chemtrails are the worst in Albuquerque.
One would think the poor people breathing this stuff would do something about it. Look up! Who are you going to believe the government or your lying eyes?

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lol, sounds like someone is listening to the Taos hum beneath their Chinese made tin foil hat. Do you see images in your morning tortillas too? Mmm, juju!
Truth

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CornDogz is an operative and is rude to boot.
Attacking the messenger is a tired old method of refuting truth.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Runner wrote:
Of all the cities I travel to the chemtrails are the worst in Albuquerque.
One would think the poor people breathing this stuff would do something about it. Look up! Who are you going to believe the government or your lying eyes?
The white stuff that forms from the exhaust of jet engines is the very dangerous chemical known as water. Water vapour is a major byproduct of jet fuel combustion, and when you exhaust water vapour into the atmosphere at 30,000 feet, it rapidly form ice crystals. But, if you are still worried about these condensation trails "contrails", then you can make an AFDB to protect yourself http://zapatopi.net/afdb/ .

“There is no spoon”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
The white stuff that forms from the exhaust of jet engines is the very dangerous chemical known as water. Water vapour is a major byproduct of jet fuel combustion, and when you exhaust water vapour into the atmosphere at 30,000 feet, it rapidly form ice crystals. But, if you are still worried about these condensation trails "contrails", then you can make an AFDB to protect yourself http://zapatopi.net/afdb/ .
I think he was referring to that nasty and dangerous stuff called dihydrogen monoxide. That stuff is absolutely lethal.
Truth

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Look again.
These chemtrail spraying planes are not flying at 30,000 feet as normal jets do. You can clearly see the chemtrail planes because they are flying at a lower altitude. Planes flying at 30,000 feet are hard to see. Also normal water vapor contrails dissipate rather quickly.
Any observer can easily see that these chemtrails are not dissipating. They spread out. Chemtrails are very different from contrails.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 27, 2013
 
CallousOneToo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was referring to that nasty and dangerous stuff called dihydrogen monoxide. That stuff is absolutely lethal.
DHMO is a very dangerous chemical, indeed, especially when inhaled. It was actually DHMO that killed most people on the Titanic.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 27, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
Look again.
These chemtrail spraying planes are not flying at 30,000 feet as normal jets do. You can clearly see the chemtrail planes because they are flying at a lower altitude. Planes flying at 30,000 feet are hard to see. Also normal water vapor contrails dissipate rather quickly.
Any observer can easily see that these chemtrails are not dissipating. They spread out. Chemtrails are very different from contrails.
Wow, that is fascinating. Since you seem to be an expert on this issue, please tell us exactly what chemicals these planes are spraying on us.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that is fascinating. Since you seem to be an expert on this issue, please tell us exactly what chemicals these planes are spraying on us.
The idiot thinks its a government conspiracy to control the people. Probably a chemically induced theory - paranoia... zap zap zap!

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I actually got in an argument with a chemtrail wacko in a bar in Connecticut..one of the weirdest drunk conversations I ever had...she was nutz!
Marine

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

So none of you bothered to look up into the sky today.
If you had you would clearly see that you are being sprayed.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 28, 2013
 
Always better than being spayed.
Marine

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Seeing is believing. Check out this link.

http://www.latenightinthemidlands.com/profile...

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine wrote:
Seeing is believing. Check out this link.
http://www.latenightinthemidlands.com/profile...
Did it ever occur to you that there would be different types of condensation trails just as there are different cloud types? Stratus, stratocumulus, cumulus, cumulonimbus, altostratus, altocumulus, cirrocumulus and cirrus. You chemtrail freaks are cowering over different shapes of water vapour. LMAO! What a bunch of ignorant simpletons you are. ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Marine

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lobo Viejo.
So did you see the skies yesterday?
Did you bother to see the link I posted?

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine wrote:
Lobo Viejo.
So did you see the skies yesterday?
Did you bother to see the link I posted?
I certainly hope you don't own any guns...
LibertyLink

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 29, 2013
 
It is called condensation. Go to a World of Outlaws Sprint car race on a humid night and watch the same con trail off of their simple airfoil wings. No conspiracy here!

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope you don't own any guns...
I guess gun ownership is the new slur. A mental health slur also. His beliefs or mental status don't bother me one iota.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/geoengi...

Called geoengineering.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If everyone wore tinfoil hats it might deflect the heat away from mother earth. And since you find a lot of people on these threads that wear them, they are doing all of us a favor.
You know

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope you don't own any guns...
what they say: Not everyone who owns a gun is crazy, but everyone who is crazy owns a gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of135
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bernalillo Discussions

Search the Bernalillo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Announcements: July 8 49 min Carlsbad Resident 28
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr Mister Chix 105,688
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Mister Chix 54,733
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. 4 hr CornDogz 11
Family dog dies after rattlesnake bite 7 hr Dog Lover 1
Doctor visit means hundreds of miles for some vets 8 hr well 40
APD to buy 350+ AR-15 rifles 15 hr CornDogz 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bernalillo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bernalillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bernalillo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bernalillo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••