11 Most Compelling 9/11 Conspiracy Th...
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#21 Oct 5, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Okay...what part of the pentagon was destroyed? I can't remember...
The plane impacted Wedge 1, the only part of the Pentagon to have undergone additional structural reinforcement that had just been completed by 9/11/01 (!!). This retrofitting project was the reason why this part of the Pentagon was lightly populated (about 800 people, down from the normal 4500). The plane impact ONLY affected the facade that was "retrofitted," in addition to mostly Wedge 1 interior. Curiously, the "pilot" had to execute a pretty difficult --some experienced pilots say humanly impossible-- trajectory to hit the impact site, when it would have been much easier to target other portions of the building that were more densely populated and housed the offices of high-ranking officials.

See http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis...

Wedge 1 was also furthest from the top brass (Sec. Def. Rumsfeld and the Joint Chiefs had offices on the opposite side of the HUGE building... see size comparison with Empire state Building: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Building_and_ship_... )

Thirty-eight workers in the Army Budget office were among the 125 deaths at the Pentagon.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#22 Oct 5, 2012
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
The plane impacted Wedge 1, the only part of the Pentagon to have undergone additional structural reinforcement that had just been completed by 9/11/01 (!!). This retrofitting project was the reason why this part of the Pentagon was lightly populated (about 800 people, down from the normal 4500). The plane impact ONLY affected the facade that was "retrofitted," in addition to mostly Wedge 1 interior. Curiously, the "pilot" had to execute a pretty difficult --some experienced pilots say humanly impossible-- trajectory to hit the impact site, when it would have been much easier to target other portions of the building that were more densely populated and housed the offices of high-ranking officials.
See http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis...
Wedge 1 was also furthest from the top brass (Sec. Def. Rumsfeld and the Joint Chiefs had offices on the opposite side of the HUGE building... see size comparison with Empire state Building: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Building_and_ship_... )
Thirty-eight workers in the Army Budget office were among the 125 deaths at the Pentagon.
There you go...other than it having some interesting marks of actually being a missile at a specific targetted area...the Army Budget office and the SEC in WTC-7. Is it me or does it seem that there was some kind of operation to take certain budget people and files that may have known too much? The connection to monetary crimes are just too coincidental...
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Oct 5, 2012
conspiracy theorists are natures way of showing us all what paranoid phobias are all about.
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#24 Oct 5, 2012
lolol wrote:
conspiracy theorists are natures way of showing us all what paranoid phobias are all about.
Yeah. Unfortunately, these "paranoid phobias" have led quite a few Americans to think that killing people on the other side of the planet who pose no threat to us is somehow justified. For example, take a look at Lobo Viejo's posts:
Lobo Viejo wrote:
we should give Ahmadinejad a prostate exam with a cruise missile, and transform Iran's nuclear complex into a great big radioactive crater.
Hmm. And is this attitude based on Iran's history of aggression? Oh wait, the modern state of Iran has NO history of unprovoked aggression.

Iranians DO have good reasons to resent the U.S. and Britain, however. See, for example, OPERATION AJAX, a CIA operation that led to the overthrow of a democratically elected leader in Iran. See also U.S. double-dealing during the Iran-Iraq war, recent threats of American "pre-emptive" strikes -- which constitute illegal aggressive war and were considered the highest war crime by the Nuremberg justices.

But back to "can't-teach-an-old-wolf- new-anything":
Lobo Viejo wrote:
We have no need to fabricate fairy tales about US government conspiracy theories when so many radical Muslims are looking for ways to kill Americans, and they have so many volunteers to be suicide bombers.
Well actually it's the U.S. government that is fabricating silly fairy tales in an effort to justify unprovoked aggressions and occupations in strategically important places.(It's unfortunate that those Muslims were living over "our" oil, eh?) If Afghans and Iraqis and Pakistanis are looking for ways to kill Americans, it's almost entirely for the QUITE UNDERSTANDABLE reason that our bombs and bullets are killing their families and friends. Wouldn't you be doing the same if you were in their shoes?

There were a couple of gutsy film-makers who went to Iraq and did interviews with members of the "resistance" to find out what motivated them in their fight against Americans. Here is the trailer to their film "Meeting Resistance":

“There is no spoon”

Since: Feb 08

Albuquerque, NM

#25 Oct 5, 2012
Compelling 9/11 theory #12: Conspiracy theorists are emotionally and mentally unbalanced paranoid wing-nuts that will make up and/or perpetuate almost anything just for the attention.

Since: Dec 10

Albuquerque

#26 Oct 5, 2012
Wow, people are still talking about this?

I thought we'd pretty much decided that our presence in the middle east pissed off the fundamentalists, so they attacked a symbol of our nation's economic power, using a group of dedicated terrorist martyrs, while we ignored the warnings our intelligence-gathering community worked hard on over several years.

Then we took it out on a guy (Saddam) and a nation (Iraq) who had nothing to do with the attack, even though it involved sacrificing 4000 of our finest young men and women and cost a trillion dollars in money we had to borrow from people we were buying the bombs and planes from.

Seems pretty well documented. What's all this other stuff about? Are we looking for other explanations because we just don't want to believe that a bunch of idiots voted in a moron who blew a chance to prevent the attack, or that 20 religious fanatics financed with our oil money could make us shit our pants so easily?

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#27 Oct 5, 2012
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Unfortunately, these "paranoid phobias" have led quite a few Americans to think that killing people on the other side of the planet who pose no threat to us is somehow justified.
Hmm. And is this attitude based on Iran's history of aggression? Oh wait, the modern state of Iran has NO history of unprovoked aggression.
Iran has NO history of unprovoked aggression? You really are clueless. Iran has been exporting terrorist attacks to other countries, as well as developing nuclear weapons, as well as calling for the destruction of Israel. The fact that they hang gays and infidels, and shoot dissidents in the street, I guess, is their own internal business and not unprovoked aggression.

Iraq was a completely different story. There were no WMD, and all Bush was after was oil and personal vengence. After the invasion, Iraq became a theatre for Al Qaeda to engage US military forces that did not previously exist. And, yes, many of the so called insurgents were Iraqis defending their homeland.

But the pukes who run the government of Iran pose a huge threat not only to the USA but also to many other countries. You are just too ignorant to realize it.
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#28 Oct 6, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran has NO history of unprovoked aggression? You really are clueless. Iran has been exporting terrorist attacks to other countries, as well as developing nuclear weapons, as well as calling for the destruction of Israel. The fact that they hang gays and infidels, and shoot dissidents in the street, I guess, is their own internal business and not unprovoked aggression.
Iraq was a completely different story. There were no WMD, and all Bush was after was oil and personal vengence. After the invasion, Iraq became a theatre for Al Qaeda to engage US military forces that did not previously exist. And, yes, many of the so called insurgents were Iraqis defending their homeland.
But the pukes who run the government of Iran pose a huge threat not only to the USA but also to many other countries. You are just too ignorant to realize it.
Can you site any examples where the Iranian military invaded and occupied another country without provocation? Or launched an attack without provocation? Maybe there was an actual real event that I missed among all the bullsh!t that I've heard from our own leaders (who have absolutely no problem launching unprovoked wars of aggression against other nations -- repeatedly, even though it is the "HIGHEST WAR CRIME". Our own Chief Prosecutor at the Nuremberg Trials, Justice Robert Jackson, affirmed that "we must not allow ourselves to be drawn into a trial of the causes of the war, for our position is that no grievances or policies will justify resort to aggressive war. It is utterly renounced and condemned as an instrument of policy."

Lacking the more traditional military aggression by Iran, we are left with the allegation of "exporting terrorism." There may be something to that allegation (although one man's "terrorist" is another's "freedom-fighter"), but if funding proxy violence is so egregious, then perhaps a better place for the United States to begin is to STOP DOING IT! Look up OPERATION CYCLONE if you want to see where "al Qaeda" got its start. Read up on U.S. funding and training of militants in Central and South America.

In Iran, the U.S. installed a dictator after it orchestrated the overthrow of a democratically elected leader in 1953, and then it trained his murderous secret police force. It also provided support for Saddam Hussein during the Iran-Iraq war. More recently, the U.S. has invaded and occupied -- without provocation -- Iran's immediate neighbors to the east and west, and there are U.S. military bases all along Iran's borders.

AND YOU THINK THAT IRAN POSES A "HUGE THREAT" TO THE US?!? It is no wonder that they want nukes. Except for that one nation that used nukes back in the mid 1940s, nukes have never been deployed and have served as an effective deterrent against aggression. That's a lesson that the North Koreans have taught the world, if there was any doubt. Anyway, Pakistan already has nukes, and they are a Muslim nation, and they are pissed at us for repeatedly violating their sovereignty and picking off their citizens. Israel has nukes. Why the double standard? Is Israeli-sponsored terrorism okay?

Also, Iran is entitled to pursue a nuclear energy program. Or is there a global ban on the technology?
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#29 Oct 6, 2012
walterfm wrote:
Wow, people are still talking about this?
I thought we'd pretty much decided that our presence in the middle east pissed off the fundamentalists, so they attacked a symbol of our nation's economic power, using a group of dedicated terrorist martyrs, while we ignored the warnings our intelligence-gathering community worked hard on over several years.
That is a common misconception, but the evidence indicating pre-planned demolition at the World Trade Center is so strong that we can safely say it has been PROVEN. So now consider the implications. Obviously, pre-planned demolition completely undermines the official government narrative and REQUIRES a high degree of "insider" access in both the execution phase and in the subsequent cover-up.

There have been quite a number of recent efforts to distill the strongest evidence and refutations of the official fable, including the "Toronto Hearings" in September of 2011
(see torontohearings.org )
and the 911 victims' family members' efforts to open a new investigation in New York City
(see rememberbuilding7.org ).

So it wasn't just a matter of ignoring warnings from our own intelligence services. The attack required *OPEN DOORS* during the attack, and then subsequently *CLOSED DOORS* to any honest investigative efforts.
walterfm wrote:
Then we took it out on a guy (Saddam) and a nation (Iraq) who had nothing to do with the attack, even though it involved sacrificing 4000 of our finest young men and women and cost a trillion dollars in money we had to borrow from people we were buying the bombs and planes from.
Seems pretty well documented. What's all this other stuff about? Are we looking for other explanations because we just don't want to believe that a bunch of idiots voted in a moron who blew a chance to prevent the attack, or that 20 religious fanatics financed with our oil money could make us shit our pants so easily?
Why do you suppose that no one was held accountable for such criminal policy or for such colossal "bungling"? As much as I would prefer to believe that our problems are limited to a few idiots with the privilege to vote, perhaps the problem is a bit deeper. Perhaps there is pervasive blindness on both sides of the "political divide" (if one can call the barely discernible difference between Democrats and Republicans a "divide") to the fact that our "leaders" don't serve our interests and more or less continue the same agenda from one administration to the next.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#31 Oct 6, 2012
911, you either can't separate the various issues for parallel consideration or don't even realize that there are separate issues versus one big carefully planned conspiracy.

Your conspiracy is based on pseudoscience, discredited hypotheses, anecdotal "evidence" and a whole lot of conjecture. As such, there is really no point in asking why, with such a large and complicated government conspiracy where so many people would have had to be involved, there is not a single eyewitness who has come forward, not a scrap of paper that got released by accident, no surveillance camera video, or anything that would provide positive evidence of such a crime. We all know how sloppy and incompetent government can be, and yet you ask us to believe that in this instance the government somehow made no mistakes?

All we have are paranoid and disgruntled crackpots like you telling the rest of us that, if horses have four legs, then everything that has four legs must be a horse.
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#32 Oct 6, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
911, you either can't separate the various issues for parallel consideration or don't even realize that there are separate issues versus one big carefully planned conspiracy.
Your conspiracy is based on pseudoscience, discredited hypotheses, anecdotal "evidence" and a whole lot of conjecture. As such, there is really no point in asking why, with such a large and complicated government conspiracy where so many people would have had to be involved, there is not a single eyewitness who has come forward, not a scrap of paper that got released by accident, no surveillance camera video, or anything that would provide positive evidence of such a crime. We all know how sloppy and incompetent government can be, and yet you ask us to believe that in this instance the government somehow made no mistakes?
All we have are paranoid and disgruntled crackpots like you telling the rest of us that, if horses have four legs, then everything that has four legs must be a horse.
What various issues are you referring to? As the preponderance of evidence that I've posted indicates, demolition at the World Trade Center is PROVEN. Here is some of that proof in the form of the shortest video documentation I could find of a highly engineered building implosion:


What are the implications of preplanned demolition? You tell me.

You say that there aren't any eyewitnesses that have come forward or "scrap of paper" or video that would provide positive evidence of a crime. But I have introduced you to quite a bit of this positive evidence (i.e., testimony of the former NIST Fire Science Division Chief before a Congressional committee describing the near-complete destruction of steel evidence at the crime scene and other egregious flaws in the official NIST investigation, the raw footage of the buildings being destroyed, testimony of firefighters who witnesses "molten steel running down the channel rails like lava," etc., etc., etc., etc.)

And we haven't really delved into the other aspects of the attacks which also indicate insider foreknowledge and complicity.
sweetdreamsarema deofthese

Baltimore, MD

#34 Nov 4, 2012
This is simply to those out there who insist it was "terrorist". Your right you are absolutley right it was terrorist but not the ones you think. Open your small little mind and think for yourselves for once.... Why are you so quick to trust someone who lies and lies at every turn possible? Bush knew what was happening. Then said he saw tower 1 hit when there was absolutley no live feed. I am ex military and I was in new york that morning like thousands of other people. My entire life has been in demolition with my father or military. I know what demolition sounds, looks and feels like and I will be the first to say there was no way that plane took those towers down, there were insininaries in the dust. Plus if you want to think about this for a second, they said it was an american airline flight but there were no windows on that plane and an "anomily" on the bottom, make your call on that. They say the pentegon was hit.... Do you see a hole that can accomidate the size of a plane that large? Any plane parts? The videos showed no plane just an explosion. The roof had not collapsed. The walls were straight shot down to the studs, onlt controlled explosions will do that. Bottom line is this, war=money and as long as you have war you have money. Now I love my country and I have fought for it but...... Let's be honest here people there's no way that a structure that well built that much steel would crumble that quickly. As for the innocent people who lost their lives or loved ones I am truely truely sorry for your loss because no matter how it happened nothing can change the fact that there are so many out there suffering from this.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35 Nov 5, 2012
sweetdreamsaremadeofthese wrote:
This is simply to those out there who insist it was "terrorist". Your right you are absolutley right it was terrorist but not the ones you think. Open your small little mind and think for yourselves for once.... Why are you so quick to trust someone who lies and lies at every turn possible? Bush knew what was happening. Then said he saw tower 1 hit when there was absolutley no live feed. I am ex military and I was in new york that morning like thousands of other people. My entire life has been in demolition with my father or military. I know what demolition sounds, looks and feels like and I will be the first to say there was no way that plane took those towers down, there were insininaries in the dust. Plus if you want to think about this for a second, they said it was an american airline flight but there were no windows on that plane and an "anomily" on the bottom, make your call on that. They say the pentegon was hit.... Do you see a hole that can accomidate the size of a plane that large? Any plane parts? The videos showed no plane just an explosion. The roof had not collapsed. The walls were straight shot down to the studs, onlt controlled explosions will do that. Bottom line is this, war=money and as long as you have war you have money. Now I love my country and I have fought for it but...... Let's be honest here people there's no way that a structure that well built that much steel would crumble that quickly. As for the innocent people who lost their lives or loved ones I am truely truely sorry for your loss because no matter how it happened nothing can change the fact that there are so many out there suffering from this.
Believing in this nonsense will not bring your limp manhood back to life, nor will it give meaning to your pathetic existence. But, more importantly, this conspiracy BS will cause you to underestimate the very real danger posed by fanatics overseas who seek to destroy our great country. Get a life.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#36 Nov 6, 2012
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
What various issues are you referring to? As the preponderance of evidence that I've posted indicates, demolition at the World Trade Center is PROVEN. Here is some of that proof in the form of the shortest video documentation I could find of a highly engineered building implosion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LD06SAf0p9AXX
What are the implications of preplanned demolition? You tell me.
You say that there aren't any eyewitnesses that have come forward or "scrap of paper" or video that would provide positive evidence of a crime. But I have introduced you to quite a bit of this positive evidence (i.e., testimony of the former NIST Fire Science Division Chief before a Congressional committee describing the near-complete destruction of steel evidence at the crime scene and other egregious flaws in the official NIST investigation, the raw footage of the buildings being destroyed, testimony of firefighters who witnesses "molten steel running down the channel rails like lava," etc., etc., etc., etc.)
And we haven't really delved into the other aspects of the attacks which also indicate insider foreknowledge and complicity.
Airplanes were actually holograms: YES or NO?

WTC structure was "dustified" by Directed Energy Weapons owned by the United States military: YES or NO?

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#37 Dec 3, 2012
http://survive2012.com/news/2008/06/did-illum...

In nine pertinent playing cards of the “Illuminati New World Order” Game, how did the inventor know — in 1995 — the three events comprising the 9/11 attacks?

…In 1990, role-playing inventor, Steve Jackson, was planning his newest game, which he would ultimately call the “Illuminati — New World Order” Game… he knew the Plan so exactly he got a surprise visit from the Secret Service, who tried their best to shut him down and prevent him from publishing his game.

{This will blow your mind...}

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#38 Dec 3, 2012
http://cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

In 1990, role-playing inventor, Steve Jackson, was planning his newest game, which he would ultimately call the "Illuminati -- New World Order" Game, or "INWO" for short. Jackson was creating a game that would hit very, very close to home, very close to the actual plan of the Illuminati to propel the world into the New World Order -- also known as the Kingdom of Antichrist. As we shall show you, Jackson issued playing cards, three of which foretold the events of 9/11, three of which correctly predict future events just ahead of us, and two that correctly foretell the last two events that the Bible foretells will occur during the final birth pangs that will produce Antichrist!

How did Steve Jackson know the Illuminati Plan so precisely? In fact, he knew the Plan so exactly he got a surprise visit from the Secret Service, who tried their best to shut him down and prevent him from publishing his game. As you will see from viewing excerpts of Jackson's account of the raid, they were very interested in his files entitled, "Illuminist BBS". Let us listen to Jackson's account of the raid [ http://www.sjgames.com/SS/ ]

"On the morning of March 1,[1990] without warning, a force of armed Secret Service agents - accompanied by Austin police and at least one civilian 'expert' from the phone company - occupied the offices of Steve Jackson Games and began to search for computer equipment. The home ... the writer of GURPS Cyberpunk, was also raided. A large amount of equipment was seized, including four computers, two laser printers, some loose hard disks and a great deal of assorted hardware. One of the computers was the one running the Illuminati BBS."

The company, "S.J. Games" fought back in court and finally won, but nearly went under financially. The investigation zeroed in on "fraud" supposedly committed by the company regarding the hacker activity and the fact that the company promoted the hacker's newsletter, "Phrack". However, this is so flimsy that it makes no common sense; in fact, the affidavit made so little sense that a Judge threw the case out, awarding S.J. Games $50,000 plus $250,000 attorney's fees. That is a lot of taxpayer's money to pay for a stupid, nonsensical case!

But, it does highlight the fact that our Illuminist government, the Secret Service then run by President George Bush (Sr.) was worried about something that S.J. Games was up to, and cooked up a reason to invade their offices and confiscate their materials. We think, after you review these materials, you will believe, as do I, that the real reason the Secret Service invaded S.J. Games was to shut them down so they could not produce the game "Illuminati -- New World Order (INWO), for it revealed too much of the plan that was still 11 years in the future. You be the judge.

However, what does the caption to this card mean? It says, "Terrorist Nuke". Now, what could this possibly mean? The Twin Towers were not destroyed by a terrorist nuclear device, or were they? In our article on the Bali Blast, we noted the scientific data that suggested the hotel was taken down by a micro-nuclear device of about 0.10 kilotons [Read NEWS1715]. One can only ask: was a micro-nuclear device used at the base of the Twin Towers as well? That kind of small, but nuclear, explosion would account for the sudden manner the reinforced concrete and steel shell simply crumbled into dust as it fell. That kind of nuclear explosion would also explain the tremendous heat that stayed at "Ground Zero" for several months after 9/11. As we head into the planned "terrorist attacks" and attendant panics, we have to remain cognizant that a micro-nuke device might be the real culprit in some of these attacks.
JoshBoss

Truro, Canada

#39 Dec 29, 2012
used to think that the conspiracy people were nutty weirdo's, but after I got my degree in engineering and began seriously looking at the evidence with an open mind, I've come to realize that much of what the "truthers" say is fact. Steel reinforced skyscrapers don't just spontaneously fall into themselves in under 20 seconds. Buildings tip, they don't fall into the path of greatest resistance. This is why demolition teams charge their clients millions to wire buildings to fall this way. Building 7 also wasn't even hit by a plane. The implications are scary, but the science doesn't lie.

I find I get into these long drown out debates about this and that, but the truth is very obvious when you consider these facts. Simple physics, high school stuff, proves that the official story is not only untrue, but a complete lie. When I go for my masters, my thesis is going to be on 911

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#40 Dec 29, 2012
JoshBoss wrote:
used to think that the conspiracy people were nutty weirdo's, but after I got my degree in engineering and began seriously looking at the evidence with an open mind, I've come to realize that much of what the "truthers" say is fact. Steel reinforced skyscrapers don't just spontaneously fall into themselves in under 20 seconds. Buildings tip, they don't fall into the path of greatest resistance. This is why demolition teams charge their clients millions to wire buildings to fall this way. Building 7 also wasn't even hit by a plane. The implications are scary, but the science doesn't lie.
I find I get into these long drown out debates about this and that, but the truth is very obvious when you consider these facts. Simple physics, high school stuff, proves that the official story is not only untrue, but a complete lie. When I go for my masters, my thesis is going to be on 911
Hope you get somewhere with the truth...
911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#41 Dec 30, 2012
JoshBoss wrote:
used to think that the conspiracy people were nutty weirdo's, but after I got my degree in engineering and began seriously looking at the evidence with an open mind, I've come to realize that much of what the "truthers" say is fact. Steel reinforced skyscrapers don't just spontaneously fall into themselves in under 20 seconds. Buildings tip, they don't fall into the path of greatest resistance. This is why demolition teams charge their clients millions to wire buildings to fall this way. Building 7 also wasn't even hit by a plane. The implications are scary, but the science doesn't lie.
I find I get into these long drown out debates about this and that, but the truth is very obvious when you consider these facts. Simple physics, high school stuff, proves that the official story is not only untrue, but a complete lie. When I go for my masters, my thesis is going to be on 911
You would think that something so obvious as pre-planned demolition, requiring no more than a high-school level understanding of physics (or simply a decent qualitative understanding of how objects behave when acted upon by the gravitational force) to identify, would have been sufficient to immediately dispel the official fiction, but people don't like to hear really disturbing news about their own leaders. Sex scandals are okay... mass murder of their fellow citizens isn't).

Here's an interesting documentary about the efforts of one physics professor to follow the scientific method to, in this case, its disturbing conclusion:

HYPOTHESIS


Fortunately, there are many more now who are aware of and have the courage to challenge the official 9/11 fiction. For example, here are 1700+ architects and engineers: ae911truth.org .

Best of luck on your thesis.

Since: Dec 10

Albuquerque

#42 Dec 30, 2012
I still like the theory where Dubya and the people who voted for him were idiots, thus leading to the failure to head off the the successful execution of the most brilliant criminal scheme in the history of the world.

It can't be disproven. That's something, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NM Secretary of State and Money Laundering of C... 4 hr Patti 8
Curfew For Teens Albuquerque 4 hr Darnel 59
Vote For Donald Trump 4 hr Larry 76
Josh Duggars brother in law calls him " a pig " 4 hr Gwyen 20
APS school board 4 hr Gwyen 27
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 5 hr Janet 109,435
Bizarre Love Triangle 7 hr Lo Do Br 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages