Albuquerque mayoral candidate apologi...

Albuquerque mayoral candidate apologizes for use of word

There are 16 comments on the Deming Headlight story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Albuquerque mayoral candidate apologizes for use of word. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

Pete Dinelli, a Democrat running for mayor of Albuquerque in a nonpartisan election next fall, may have alienated certain voters Saturday with his language.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

APPAUSEPLEASE

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Typical dumb as crap language - gee guess he did not follow the lead of his mentor in chief - oops the child president who has fits on national TV -
come to think of it - he fits right into the
dumb as crap party.
This

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Apr 29, 2013
dummy alienated voters when he first announced he was running. just like the fool in the GOP we can all see that the mindless span both major party ranks.
billthepill469

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2013
And people take offense at this why...? Didn't Cheech tell Chong that pendejo meant "my good friend"? And now, because he has the cojones to say something like that, I'm gonna vote for the man. I didn't like him at first because he was Mayor Marty's hatchet man but he is right on with that comment. All of the idiotas that voted for Ol' Suzzana simply because she sported a Spanish surname made a big mistake. It's time to get our state back on track. That means out of Republiclown hands. You go, Pete!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#4 Apr 30, 2013
billthepill469 wrote:
And people take offense at this why...? Didn't Cheech tell Chong that pendejo meant "my good friend"? And now, because he has the cojones to say something like that, I'm gonna vote for the man. I didn't like him at first because he was Mayor Marty's hatchet man but he is right on with that comment. All of the idiotas that voted for Ol' Suzzana simply because she sported a Spanish surname made a big mistake. It's time to get our state back on track. That means out of Republiclown hands. You go, Pete!
You are right, people voted for Sucia because of her surname, and her empty promises. I hope that people that voted for her now realize that she is a detriment to NM, and will vote her out. Whether people find it offensive or not, he was right on. A bunch of pendejos did vote Sucia in. Let's just hope that they take their heads out of the sand and vote her out!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 May 1, 2013
Lol, not being one of the Sheeple like yourself, I voted for Susana Martinez, our EXCELLENT Governor, because I felt she was the best candidate on the ballot. Judging from the upcoming slate, and the great job she's done, I've no reason to change.

As for Dinelli's statement, honestly, so what? Too many people out there looking to be offended. If his statement holds truth, accept it, if not, ignore it. Either way, move on, its not the end of the world. Enough distractions, focus on the issues instead!
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#6 May 3, 2013
It's time for some profanity in politics. The whole things nothing but a fuster-cluck.
APPAUSEPLEASE

Santa Fe, NM

#7 May 4, 2013
Sounds like your talking about Barry Sortero AKA Barak Hussein
Maobama!
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, people voted for Sucia because of her surname, and her empty promises. I hope that people that voted for her now realize that she is a detriment to NM, and will vote her out. Whether people find it offensive or not, he was right on. A bunch of pendejos did vote Sucia in. Let's just hope that they take their heads out of the sand and vote her out!
Geez

Huntsville, AL

#8 May 4, 2013
APPAUSEPLEASE wrote:
<quoted text>
APUTZPEES, your posts are consistently worthless and stupid.
She is the SMEGMA

Hardy, VA

#9 May 6, 2013
APPAUSEPLEASE wrote:
Typical dumb as crap language - gee guess he did not follow the lead of his mentor in chief - oops the child president who has fits on national TV -
come to think of it - he fits right into the
dumb as crap party.
Kinda like "They misunderestimated me"?

Bwaaaaahaha
Lee

Albuquerque, NM

#10 May 8, 2013
billthepill469 wrote:
And people take offense at this why...? Didn't Cheech tell Chong that pendejo meant "my good friend"? And now, because he has the cojones to say something like that, I'm gonna vote for the man. I didn't like him at first because he was Mayor Marty's hatchet man but he is right on with that comment. All of the idiotas that voted for Ol' Suzzana simply because she sported a Spanish surname made a big mistake. It's time to get our state back on track. That means out of Republiclown hands. You go, Pete!
Bill, Bill Richardson is that you?? Back for MORE CORRUPT Democrap politics? Mr non-Hispanic!!
Lee

Albuquerque, NM

#11 May 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, people voted for Sucia because of her surname, and her empty promises. I hope that people that voted for her now realize that she is a detriment to NM, and will vote her out. Whether people find it offensive or not, he was right on. A bunch of pendejos did vote Sucia in. Let's just hope that they take their heads out of the sand and vote her out!
Because Mr Don/Peon corrupt non-hispanic Richardson was SO MUCH BETTER right? What does that make the rest of YOU who voted for Richardson and his CROOKS (partners in crime, TODO PENDEJOS, Mr Bills beyoches)??

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

#12 May 8, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, people voted for Sucia because of her surname, and her empty promises. I hope that people that voted for her now realize that she is a detriment to NM, and will vote her out. Whether people find it offensive or not, he was right on. A bunch of pendejos did vote Sucia in. Let's just hope that they take their heads out of the sand and vote her out!
Did not people of certain skin color vote for U.S. president?

They would be, using your term, pendejos too, no?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#13 May 8, 2013
Huszar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not people of certain skin color vote for U.S. president?
They would be, using your term, pendejos too, no?
So you are saying that President Obama was elected because of the color of his skin? Oh, you are so racist! NO! He was elected because he was the best choice to run our country. Quit pretending you are from somewhere else, unless it is from outer space! Sucia was elected for a couple of reasons. 1. People don't seem to comprehend that a Lt. Governor has NO SAY SO, as to what the Governor does. They can't disagree publicly with the Governor, or it is death for their own party.
2. Sucia was elected by a state where the majority is HISPANIC, and given her last name, they wanted someone with her surname to win. She also made a lot of promises, NONE of which she has kept. She has hurt the people most vulnerable, and helped the cronies, and contributors to her campaign. Sucia is corrupt, but it is a shame that people like you will never admit to it.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#14 May 9, 2013
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying that President Obama was elected because of the color of his skin? Oh, you are so racist! NO! He was elected because he was the best choice to run our country. Quit pretending you are from somewhere else, unless it is from outer space! Sucia was elected for a couple of reasons. 1. People don't seem to comprehend that a Lt. Governor has NO SAY SO, as to what the Governor does. They can't disagree publicly with the Governor, or it is death for their own party.
2. Sucia was elected by a state where the majority is HISPANIC, and given her last name, they wanted someone with her surname to win. She also made a lot of promises, NONE of which she has kept. She has hurt the people most vulnerable, and helped the cronies, and contributors to her campaign. Sucia is corrupt, but it is a shame that people like you will never admit to it.
Who do you think you're addressing? I mean seriously.....have you really gone off the deep end?

Anyway, stop harassing the new people and admit like much of the African-American actors have mentioned, they voted for President Hussein Obama because he is dark skinned.

How is YOUR comment about Susana Martinez not racist? And shortening her name to Sucia? Seriously?

We've had our disagreements before but this time you're being more hypocritical then usual.

Most African-Americans have admitted that they voted for President Hussein Obama because of skin color.

Now, stop harrassing the new people and find your soul at whatever church you claim to attend to but don't actually follow.****quadruple facepalm****

{Sorry about that Huzsar is it? Fmer is one of the asylum inmates around here amongst some others, and once in awhile is let out to ramble on. Fmer is mostly harmless. It is Taco that is vicious.....}

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#15 May 9, 2013
{Sigh} Leave the forums for awhile to discuss issues on Politix and this place goes to hell with Fmer as a leftenant.....

What are you all doing letting the crazies run rampant?
Nope

Huntsville, AL

#16 May 9, 2013
Huszar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not people of certain skin color vote for U.S. president?
They would be, using your term, pendejos too, no?
people of all colors, economic groups and genders voted for him. That's why he won. The other party decided that certain people and groups were to be vilified and scapegoated, pendejo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 4 min okimar 277
News New Mexico clinics close up, disappear with pat... 46 min GladysSmith 3
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr fmer505-1951 61,529
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr fmer505-1951 112,321
Amanda Arena ITT Tech Commercial (Oct '15) 3 hr CallousOneToo 9
Is Gary Johnson Just a Smidgen Gay? (Aug '11) 3 hr yall just nuts 28
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 5 hr Go Blue Forever 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages