McDonald's in Moriarty N.M.

McDonald's in Moriarty N.M.

Posted in the Bernalillo Forum

Victoria Arrodondo

Cedar Crest, NM

#1 Dec 8, 2012
I would like to know why none of the Managers are seeing what is happening here at this McDonald. This McDonald's has the most highest hiring rate turn over. Due to management. Some one really needs to investigate. I myself have called and complain but to no avail, I'm told it will be look into. But have never ever had a real response back. I will be making phone calls on Monday to whoever will listen.
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Dec 8, 2012
I'll put in an order for chicken McNuggets. I carrymy own coke so no drink ordered. Don't forget the fries.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Dec 8, 2012
It is a sad day when we have a shortage of people to fill these highly skilled, well-paying, positions.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
It is a sad day when we have a shortage of people to fill these highly skilled, well-paying, positions.
Seems like the rest of the state has an abundance of McJob qualified personnel though. But when in need, we take what we can get, and that is VERY commendable IMO.

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Dec 8, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like the rest of the state has an abundance of McJob qualified personnel though. But when in need, we take what we can get, and that is VERY commendable IMO.
Right you are. I apologize if I offended anyone who chose to work at McD's instead of being idle.
Concha Pena

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Dec 8, 2012
the apologies should go to Victora A

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Victoria Arrodondo wrote:
I would like to know why none of the Managers are seeing what is happening here at this McDonald. This McDonald's has the most highest hiring rate turn over. Due to management. Some one really needs to investigate. I myself have called and complain but to no avail, I'm told it will be look into. But have never ever had a real response back. I will be making phone calls on Monday to whoever will listen.
Victoria, if you were one of the workers at the Edgewood McDonalds then please accept my apology. I forgot that I too was once a minumum wage worker.
no eat wit da clown

Mesa, AZ

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Stood 7 minutes @ counter, no one else ( customers ) waiting. A gentleman walked up got a refill for his coffee. Employee glanced at me and walked away., what looked to be a mgr changed the menu from breakfast to lunch. Ok, I'll order lunch, "wrong". A car pulled up to drive thru, someone yelled take care of the car at the window. The mgr?, walked back to the counter area replaced a coffee pot. Looked at me and walked away. I guess i must offended someone somehow. I'm sorry if i did. Not the first time not happy here. But the last time
Beaks

London, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2013
People starting to complain about McDonalds food beeing unhealthy, they need to talk about pukey Druthers (formerly Burger Queen) food!!! Ee-y-u-c-k-ie!!!!!.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Call the corporate. They don't like to have their reputation tarnished, even by former employees. The best way to get their attention is to make your comments on their facebook page. I am sure you will garner their attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Feminists Oppose The Name "Super Girl" Choose A... 39 min REFRACDUTRA 5
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 46 min PolakPotrafi 44
News Tempers flare over proposed food stamps changes 49 min Normal 60
Review: Pagan Amanda A Attorney 53 min casual observer 10
News APD Shooting: Suspect's Family Wants Answers 58 min fmer505-1951 2
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 59 min fmer505-1951 109,123
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 1 hr fmer505-1951 58,439
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages