Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#35278 Apr 8, 2013
Good morning! I hope everyone has a great week! <3
AwE130

London, UK

#35279 Apr 10, 2013
What do the people Canada think of this?
http://www.awe130.nl/index.php/the-news-awe13...

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#35280 Apr 11, 2013
Morning all.... Just another day in paradise..

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35281 Apr 11, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
Any day w/o Juniper is allergy free paradise!!

Location hidden

#35282 Apr 11, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Any day w/o Juniper is allergy free paradise!!
LOL tell me about it... Hopefully yesterday was the last day of winter... I'm tired of bringing in plants..

Location hidden

#35283 Apr 11, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
Howdy! Hope all is going well.:)

Location hidden

#35284 Apr 12, 2013
Taoseno wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy! Hope all is going well.:)
Hey sweetie.. Doing good, just dealing with family members in and out of hospitals.. It's been a bit crazy... How you doing?

Location hidden

#35285 Apr 15, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetie.. Doing good, just dealing with family members in and out of hospitals.. It's been a bit crazy... How you doing?
I hope everyone is doing well. I have been busy also. I will call you this week to catch up.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#35286 Apr 15, 2013
My thoughts and prayers are with all of the victims of the Boston bombings........

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35287 Apr 15, 2013
Just left of right wrote:
My thoughts and prayers are with all of the victims of the Boston bombings........
Me too... There are some very sick people in this world.

I am curious how this will be viewed by the anti-gun crowd in general since it apparently killed two and injured 80, and did not involve firearms. Not trying to take away or redirect concern & sympathy from a VERY tragic situation, just saying is all. What/who will that crowd blame and demonize now?

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35288 Apr 15, 2013
Interesting, KOB says at least 23 injured, KOAT says 80 injured, KRQE says over 100 injured. That's quite a spread (our news media today), even though just one injured is way to many.

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

#35289 Apr 16, 2013
Prayers for all in Boston, runners, their families & friends and emergency workers and government agencies.....for comfort, healing and truth to be revealed.....

Location hidden

#35290 Apr 16, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too... There are some very sick people in this world.
I am curious how this will be viewed by the anti-gun crowd in general since it apparently killed two and injured 80, and did not involve firearms. Not trying to take away or redirect concern & sympathy from a VERY tragic situation, just saying is all. What/who will that crowd blame and demonize now?
Sadly, I thought about that too. Proof positive that any nutjob that wants to hurt people will use anything, not just guns.

Location hidden

#35291 Apr 17, 2013
Sigh, currently lost in time........I'll be ok, promise! I hope all of my wonderful friends are well and happy! Miss chatting with you! CD, I need a good chicken and dumpling recipe.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35292 Apr 17, 2013
Sigh, currently lost in time........I'll be ok, promise! I hope all of my wonderful friends are well and happy! Miss chatting with you! CD, I need a good chicken and dumpling recipe.
Just got back from the Lobo baseball game, damn it was cold!! Other than that I be pretty not too bad.

Chicken, great, dumplings, no can do. My mom used to make them and they were always slimy like so I never took a liking to them. I can do chicken just about any other way though. The GKs in Dallas force me to make it several times whenever I go, they love it.

Having a super simple dinner right now. Rice underneath & heated frozen veggie mix over the top - YUMMO! Little butter & salt...

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35293 Apr 17, 2013
Yes, lots of thoughts and prayers are needed. But I am having a very hard time coping with the boiling rage I have towards the cowardly demented POS who did this. It's not a healthy thing.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#35294 Apr 18, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, lots of thoughts and prayers are needed. But I am having a very hard time coping with the boiling rage I have towards the cowardly demented POS who did this. It's not a healthy thing.
Kinda like the little JudgeIt! queenie who follows us about Topix and this thread<sigh>.

I for one will be most interested to learn what manner of statement this POS was making doing what they did. It certainly wasn't about the cost of shoes or runners, or even politics given the event itself - had to be something else.

Location hidden

#35295 Apr 18, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got back from the Lobo baseball game, damn it was cold!! Other than that I be pretty not too bad.
Chicken, great, dumplings, no can do. My mom used to make them and they were always slimy like so I never took a liking to them. I can do chicken just about any other way though. The GKs in Dallas force me to make it several times whenever I go, they love it.
Having a super simple dinner right now. Rice underneath & heated frozen veggie mix over the top - YUMMO! Little butter & salt...
Ha, chicken I can cook, dumplings, not so much lol! My mother makes some pretty good!

Location hidden

#35296 Apr 18, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought about this a lot. I wouldn't sweat, in the least, your anger. I understand it. Although I don't condone "revenge", necessarily, the difference is that these pieces of SH.. weren't targeting any specific individual. They didn't care who they hurt. They were, I guess, just "making a point". That is the most pathetic excuse I can imagine. It's so very sad that, in this day and age, sooooooo many, too many, people forget the individual in their arguments. How can anyone with a soul or heart make a "general" attack, whether that be politically or physically? I just don't get the mentality of too many people anymore.........

Location hidden

#35297 Apr 18, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like the little JudgeIt! queenie who follows us about Topix and this thread<sigh>.
I for one will be most interested to learn what manner of statement this POS was making doing what they did. It certainly wasn't about the cost of shoes or runners, or even politics given the event itself - had to be something else.
I dunno. Regardless of their "point", they should burn in hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage Plan 4 hr How to 5
Stuff Hillary Doesn't Want You to Know 4 hr Hotel California 1
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 5 hr Mister Chix 61,827
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 5 hr new parrot 112,594
Will the Cankle Queen be Our New Imperator? 5 hr another 27
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 5 hr another 143
News Commissioners warn against personal fireworks i... 6 hr Dennis 9

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance