Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#34464 Nov 17, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you!!! We must have been typing at the same time. How are things your way?
Hey hey Ms. Lil.... I doing ok... How you doing?

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#34465 Nov 17, 2012
Hi ladies. Have a wonderful and safe holiday. I can't believe it's Thanksgiving next week. The only problem with this time of year is that it goes by so fast.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#34466 Nov 17, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
Hi ladies. Have a wonderful and safe holiday. I can't believe it's Thanksgiving next week. The only problem with this time of year is that it goes by so fast.
Yes it does... I had an early Thanksgiving this afternoon with friends and it was nice.. Can't wait until Thursday, I'm already hungry again and want more dessert... Have a safe one as well..

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#34467 Nov 18, 2012
Ugh. Foot hurts, but methinks that's kind of what a broken foot is supposed to do. Ah well.

I do love the rain outside right now, It's very pretty, relaxing, and we do need the moisture.

Flint, MI

#34469 Nov 18, 2012
Lobo Viejo wrote:
Morning Lobo, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well. Any snow flakes floating around your area this morning?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#34470 Nov 18, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Lobo, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well. Any snow flakes floating around your area this morning?
Are y'all going bonkers before the Holidays?

Rain
Snow flakes

Wonder what you silly gals will think of next, HAIL ?

Oh and good morning to all here, LiL, Xena, CD, JLOR, Lobo and others who show up.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34471 Nov 18, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Rain
Snow flakes
Oh and good morning to all here, LiL, Xena, CD, JLOR, Lobo and others who show up.
Hola!! Expected high in the NDF area is low 70's & 10%. Nice day.

Flint, MI

#34472 Nov 18, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Rain
Snow flakes
Morning, what's a holiday without snow? Nothing better than to walk in the house on a cold snowy day and smell a great meal cooking.

Flint, MI

#34473 Nov 18, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola!! Expected high in the NDF area is low 70's & 10%. Nice day.
We hope up to a little moisture on the ground but it is sunny now.

Location hidden

#34474 Nov 18, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, what's a holiday without snow? Nothing better than to walk in the house on a cold snowy day and smell a great meal cooking.
Oh what a pleasure it would be to have a full snowy Christmas Day.

Not just some snow on the ground but like in the East, nice winter storm....

Flint, MI

#34475 Nov 18, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
oooops, "we woke up"

Flint, MI

#34476 Nov 18, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what a pleasure it would be to have a full snowy Christmas Day.
Not just some snow on the ground but like in the East, nice winter storm....
That would be so nice, this dry air hard on the sinuses, lol.

Location hidden

#34477 Nov 18, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be so nice, this dry air hard on the sinuses, lol.
No kidding, allergy pills not doing a darn thing.

Maybe CD sent all that pollen from TX this way.....

Location hidden

#34478 Nov 18, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Rain
Snow flakes
Good afternoon Blunt! No, no hail on the menu lol!

Location hidden

#34479 Nov 18, 2012
Good afternoon friends! Gotta a question for anyone who knows. My elderly neighbor is back in the hospital and I've been taking care of her house. She hadn't done dishes in weeks uuhhg. Anywho, she's got those old wall heaters and I don't think they've been turned on. I've left the kitchen faucet dripping to prevent freezing. So, my question is, am I supposed to leave all of the faucets dripping or is just one enough?

Location hidden

#34480 Nov 18, 2012
Just left of right wrote:
Good afternoon friends! Gotta a question for anyone who knows. My elderly neighbor is back in the hospital and I've been taking care of her house. She hadn't done dishes in weeks uuhhg. Anywho, she's got those old wall heaters and I don't think they've been turned on. I've left the kitchen faucet dripping to prevent freezing. So, my question is, am I supposed to leave all of the faucets dripping or is just one enough?
One will work but my understanding is it should be furthest back from water main/meter.

As for the wall heater, thought those were illegal now, in any case it should be checked out by a certified ac/heating company.

Need a good one let me know.

As for dirty dishes, send the midget over to clean them, good experience.......

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#34481 Nov 18, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Took the kiddo's to the local park then the school playground yesterday. One area we walk thru that usually has water and frogs is dry as a bone. In the 4 years I've walked this area this is the first time I've seen it dry. Although all the catch and release ponds within the community are full. Dry here too but not like in Abq.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#34483 Nov 18, 2012
Would you believe it, Topix's auto-mod feature tagged the above post as potentially being inappropriate? WTH's up with that?

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#34484 Nov 18, 2012
Just left of right wrote:
More than likely the wall heater is on but the temp on the thermostat is turned off so only the pilot is lit. At least that's how ours is, it stays on pilot all year long. The unit w/o the thermostat has no thermostat and is controlled by a valve at the bottom of it. We don't use that unit at all.

You should be able to easily remove the bottom panel and look up and see the pilot. If not then it needs to be lit and go from there. Anyone in the neighborhood will likely have the same type of unit(s) and know how to operate them.

Were it me turning on the water, I'd do one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom, just a drip every second should be - my 2 cents anyway.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#34485 Nov 18, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>As for the wall heater, thought those were illegal now, in any case it should be checked out by a certified ac/heating company.
Nope, not illegal at all that I'm aware of. If they were half of Abq would be found that way and most would have to pay several thousand $$$ to have a new system installed, and I do mean thousands of $$$.. The newer units are much more efficient I guess but I've no intention of replacing either of mine???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 8 hr Mister Chix 64,925
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 8 hr Katia 115,901
News Task force suggests new, bold ideas to fix Albu... 17 hr the truth 1
Are both NM Senators Demented 18 hr the truth 1
DACA v. Military 20 hr Tractored out by ... 7
Tiny Homes: Solution to Homelessness or Urban N... Sat blunttruth 2
News New study recommends lowering drunk driving limit Sat blunttruth 1

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance