Obama gets more electorial votes than...

Obama gets more electorial votes than any Republican in past 24 years

Posted in the Bernalillo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Psychic Psushi

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Nov 12, 2012
In winning re-election, Barack Obama secured more electoral votes than any Republican presidential candidate in the last 24 years.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/09/pre...

WTF - did Fox say that?

Told ya.
Cartoon Time

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Hagar

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Just shows how elections can be fixed!
Just Me

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Hagar wrote:
No, it just shows that Mitt Romney and all his money found something he could not buy.
Well

Huntsville, AL

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Hagar wrote:
one thing to fix is citizens united. Another is the BS state and local stuff to suppress voting. Maybe we will get that fixed.

The margins would have been greater.
TRUTH

Edgewood, NM

#6 Nov 12, 2012
and the GOp (little p) is still complaining

the 47% rules!!

“More Brains Than .....”

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Mitt and his Stepford wife were so suprised. Oh wait Stepford wives did housework.
Just Me

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Nov 13, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
and the GOp (little p) is still complaining
the 47% rules!!
It wasn't just the 47 percent. Many of us paying taxes are wise enough not to want Mitt Romney in office. Take the 47 percent and add the rest of us that voted Democrat and then you see why Obama won the election.

Since: Dec 10

Albuquerque

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just the 47 percent. Many of us paying taxes are wise enough not to want Mitt Romney in office. Take the 47 percent and add the rest of us that voted Democrat and then you see why Obama won the election.
Texas, huh? How's that whole "we're going to hold our breath until we turn blue" secession thing going?
Just Me

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Nov 13, 2012
walterfm wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas, huh? How's that whole "we're going to hold our breath until we turn blue" secession thing going?
Walter, there are some nut cases in Texas. I guess they just can't help it. If they don't get their way, they come up with some crazy idea like this. However, if the Republican party keeps on as they are, maybe the state could turn to blue. They certainly aren't helping it with their radical views.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Obviously no one remembers George McGovern who helped spawn the bumper sticker, "Don't Blame Me, I'm From Massachusetts". A gentleman and a scholar. Sorely lacking today. As it was then.
Cowboy up

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Hagar wrote:
Obama won every state that has NO voter I.D. Laws. Go Figure
Still

Huntsville, AL

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Cowboy up wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won every state that has NO voter I.D. Laws. Go Figure
crying and holding on to myths. He won despite an active voter suppression campaign.

Cowboy up yourself.
Cowboy up

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Cowboy up

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Nov 14, 2012
“In Florida: Obama Got Over 99% in Broward County Precincts”
Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote”
“Good News: Obama Won County in Ohio with 108% Voter Registration”
“BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout; Obama Won County”
“Fraud in PA: Obama Got Over 99% of Vote at Polls Where GOP Inspectors Were Removed; Turnout&#65279; Somehow ’30%’ Above Gov’t Numbers”
“Out of 175,554 registered voters, 247,713 vote cards were cast in St. Lucie County, Florida, on Tuesday”
Cowboy up

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Nov 14, 2012
It has become blatantly obvious the voter fraud that was committed during the 2012 Presidential elections. In one county alone in Ohio, which was a battleground state, President Obama received 106,258 votes...but there were only 98,213 eligible voters. It's not humanly possible to get 108% of the vote!

If ID laws had been enforced (which the administration is completely against because that meant they would lose) then this wouldn't be an issue.
Native American

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Nov 14, 2012
I thought I saw somewhere that the President did not earn a single electoral vote in a state that requires a picture ID to vote. Why do states that lean to the liberal side appear to be really lax in their policing of voter qualifications. Seems that if it is a good idea to check the ID of travelers it just might be a good idea to check and see if a VOTER is who they claim to be. Just sayin'......
What

Huntsville, AL

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Cowboy up wrote:
is blatantly obvious is that the repugs will say anything and have a hard time believing they lost. They need to cowboy up to the fact that their candidates and policies were rejected.

Any actual irregularities need to be investigated, of course, but most of these examples are from blogs - not reputable sources or have since been corrected. And we really need to have better, uniform national elections standards.
Yeah

Huntsville, AL

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Native American wrote:
I thought I saw somewhere that the President did not earn a single electoral vote in a state that requires a picture ID to vote.
it is a rightwing parrot point today, so I'm not surprised. The use of the voter ID scam as a tool to suppress to the vote is a product of ALEC and republican regessive states so it is also no surprise that they were on the losing side of this election.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Nov 14, 2012
And sorry. Can't resist. It is ELECTORAL votes. Not with an "i".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Multiple cars reportedly stolen from Albuquerqu... 56 min carsale 7
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr Melanie 114,464
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr Katia 63,500
News Shia LaBeouf 'He Will Not Divide Us' exhibit op... 3 hr one born every mi... 16
New Mexico tea store 3 hr one born every mi... 8
News Suspected Drunk Driver Does Cartwheels During S... 4 hr Markey 8
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 5 hr Battle Tested 582

Bernalillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages