North Korea-What Happens If Kim Jong-...

North Korea-What Happens If Kim Jong-un Acts On His Threats

Posted in the Bernalillo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 30, 2013
not pretty

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Mar 30, 2013
russia gave them all the intel needed for sub-orbital small yield nukes for EMP attack back in 2004. the US has no way to detect sub-orbital munitions and the warhead is only about 50kg or 100 lbs and fits neatly into the same ICBM they tested months back. It requires no real targeting and just needs to be detonated over a country above the atmosphere. is the nork butterball able and of a mind to do this as russias and chinas proxy ? unfortunately probably yes.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Mar 30, 2013
the real question is the paper tiger in the whitehuts ability to respond with more than another stern note in all caps to NK.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Mar 30, 2013
forgot

link to emp threat forgotten

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/...

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Mar 30, 2013
lolol wrote:
the real question is the paper tiger in the whitehuts ability to respond with more than another stern note in all caps to NK.
While GW Bush was lying to the American public about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, North Korea was developing its nuclear and missile program.

President Obama knew what order to give when they found Bin Laden, and I have no doubt Obama will do what is appropriate for Kim Dong-None.

Best outcome would be if the North Koreans took out the trash themselves. If not, then the allies should send a smart missile right up Kim's rectal canal and shock and awe his missile sites into smouldering craters. If this Pillsbury doughby knew what was good for him, he would STFU and go on a diet.
Anonymous

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Mar 31, 2013
we're f------by a bigger country than us, by an overpopulated nation that envies USA living. The come and get USa good chance.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Apr 4, 2013
no WMDs in Iraq. the 5,000 Kurds died of camel flea bites. Iranians weren't WMDed in the Iraq-Iran war. they caught syphilis from desert hootchie kootchies. Kurds and Iranians were gassed and what WMDs werent used were whisked into Syria. why are you Obama lovers still hating Bush. in case you dont know Bush aint president. your muzzie lovin' socialist is president. why does all your Bush hatred override your infatuation with your Obama. that's a slap to Obama, focusing on Bush and not giving your complete lovin' attention to your president. Dont you love Obama more than hate Bush. Dont you love your country more than we love ours. come on people, get with the program. focus all your love towards Obama in whatever direction DC is from your house.
APPAUSEPLEASE

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Maobama will look like the clown prince he really
is.

Running around like a chicken with his head cut
off campaigning about guns now when he should be
home taking care of this and other matters.

Oh wait - he has John Kerry to take care of this -
oh now I am confident things will work out.

By the way anyone see the unemployment numbers
for the last three weeks - oops that's right
blame it on sequestration.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Just enough "small wars" to vent the pressure building. Now we have Russia taking feints at our missile defense system, China at the northern border and a loose cannon in North Korea. And Korea and Japan have a wonderful history, as does Japan with China. No racism or love lost there. All three major players together. The "It won't happen here" crowd may be running things.
Why

Huntsville, AL

#11 Apr 5, 2013
APPAUSEPLEASE wrote:
do you racist idiots hate America and find joy in terrorist attacks, blocking the recovery and Korean militaristic posturing?

Uncertainty caused by the sequestration and the other crp caused by the idiot teabaggers has been the major drain on the economy and recovery for the last couple of years. If you think that the sequester isn't negatively affecting your business or our economy, just wait.
Con Todo

Waynesboro, VA

#12 Apr 5, 2013
You realize the only thing standing between us and Kim Gong On, or whatever his name is, is Bill Richardson, right?

Now that's a scary picture.
They

Huntsville, AL

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Con Todo wrote:
You realize the only thing standing between us and Kim Gong On, or whatever his name is, is Bill Richardson, right?
Now that's a scary picture.
settle with a sumo wrestling match. That is not a pretty picture either.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Apr 5, 2013
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/487...

April 10 deadline and Embassies being told to evacuate personnel. Sounds like it is just posturing. Wonder if the have gun-control in NK?

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
While GW Bush was lying to the American public about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, North Korea was developing its nuclear and missile program.
President Obama knew what order to give when they found Bin Laden, and I have no doubt Obama will do what is appropriate for Kim Dong-None.
Best outcome would be if the North Koreans took out the trash themselves. If not, then the allies should send a smart missile right up Kim's rectal canal and shock and awe his missile sites into smouldering craters. If this Pillsbury doughby knew what was good for him, he would STFU and go on a diet.
Am not entirely certain about our military's readiness in this case. In light of recent fiascos I think we ought to just play back up to South Korea.

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

#16 Apr 5, 2013
dunadd wrote:
no WMDs in Iraq. the 5,000 Kurds died of camel flea bites. Iranians weren't WMDed in the Iraq-Iran war. they caught syphilis from desert hootchie kootchies. Kurds and Iranians were gassed and what WMDs werent used were whisked into Syria. why are you Obama lovers still hating Bush. in case you dont know Bush aint president. your muzzie lovin' socialist is president. why does all your Bush hatred override your infatuation with your Obama. that's a slap to Obama, focusing on Bush and not giving your complete lovin' attention to your president. Dont you love Obama more than hate Bush. Dont you love your country more than we love ours. come on people, get with the program. focus all your love towards Obama in whatever direction DC is from your house.
Indeed. The president cares so much about the American people to make sure that guns are taken out of our hands so that we don't go about harming each other. Nevermind that in Colorado that the police and psychiatrists failed to protect us by not doing much against the shooter with the information they had. Perhaps they learned lessons from those that were warned about Pearl Harbor or even 9/11?

“Matthew 16:13 - 17”

Since: Mar 13

Vladville

#17 Apr 5, 2013
The direct answer to the question is this:

North Korea - What Happens If Kim Jong-un Acts On His Threats?

America will apologize and try to understand North Korea better and ask South Korea to give up land for peace.

This seems to be the only humane thing to do.
more

Huntsville, AL

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Huszar wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.?
fringe nonsense

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Huszar wrote:
The direct answer to the question is this:
North Korea - What Happens If Kim Jong-un Acts On His Threats?
America will apologize and try to understand North Korea better and ask South Korea to give up land for peace.
This seems to be the only humane thing to do.
Dam, absolutely in need of a "sigh" button!
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
While GW Bush was lying to the American public about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, North Korea was developing its nuclear and missile program.
President Obama knew what order to give when they found Bin Laden, and I have no doubt Obama will do what is appropriate for Kim Dong-None.
Best outcome would be if the North Koreans took out the trash themselves. If not, then the allies should send a smart missile right up Kim's rectal canal and shock and awe his missile sites into smouldering craters. If this Pillsbury doughby knew what was good for him, he would STFU and go on a diet.
Don't forget that Bill Clinton made sure that the US gave China missile technology for "peaceful purposes" to launch satelites.

This was right after he got some funding for Hillary's campain for NY senate from parties representing China's interets (and they also got to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom as well).

I am betting much of the technology NK has now for missiles came directly from their good friends in China.

The same technology they are now using to threaten the US.

While Bush sucked and was a bad president it was Bill Clinton that "enabled" the NK folks on the missile technology (in a indirect way through China).
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#21 Apr 5, 2013
Old article from the New York Times

The Clinton Administration notified Congress today that it had approved the export of technology to China to permit the launching of a communications satellite aboard a Chinese rocket next month.

President Clinton said in a letter to Congress that the transfer would not harm national security or significantly improve China's military capability in space. The President was required under a 1998 law to certify that all such technology exports are in the national interest.

The certification was the first such notice to Congress under the law, which was passed in the aftermath of a Congressional uproar last year over the transfer of sensitive missile technology to China.

Mr. Clinton's notification also follows by less than a week the release of a report by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which concluded that lax monitoring of the launching of American-made satellites aboard Chinese rockets had enhanced the accuracy of China's ballistic missile arsenal.

And the action comes three days after the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade was inadvertently bombed in a NATO raid, touching off angry street protests in Beijing.
The President's action will affect the June 7 launching of a Motorola Iridium satellite, which is to fly into low orbit to provide paging and cellular telephone service. Mr. Clinton said that he had approved the export of satellite fuel and explosive bolts, which eject the satellite from its launch vehicle.

Today's action was the final approval needed for the launch, which was first authorized in July 1993. A license for the export of the satellite itself was granted in November.

''The timing of this certification is not connected in any way to the tragic accident of the bombing of the Chinese Embassy,'' said David Leavy, a spokesman for the National Security Council.''Approval was recommended by the Departments of Commerce, State and Defense and is consistent with our policy of supporting the launch of U.S. communications satellites by China subject to strong safeguards being in place.''

A staff member of the intelligence panel said it was unlikely to contest the approval of the technology. But he said questions might be raised over whether the explosive bolts might someday be used to help eject nuclear warheads from a missile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernalillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 9 hr Piglet Von Chix 65,414
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 9 hr Mister Chix 116,397
Jennie L Perez Woman Will Sleep With Anyone! 16 hr Carlos vasquez 3
News Neighbors: Albuquerque home turns into concert ... 16 hr Carlos vasquez 2
Monica How You Like DWI Cops Now Ms Youngblood? Tue Swallow Dat Medicine 1
femail hore governors, dont think so Tue CallousOneToo 2
News The Latest: Teen blames race discrimination in ... May 21 Guest 4

Bernalillo Jobs

Personal Finance

Bernalillo Mortgages