New Ripon Web site in the works

New Ripon Web site in the works

There are 20 comments on the WisInfo story from Oct 18, 2009, titled New Ripon Web site in the works. In it, WisInfo reports that:

RIPON - The new GoRipon.com Internet site is nearing completion of its first stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Ripons_a_Pit

Janesville, WI

#1 Oct 22, 2009
Second verse same as the first......Ripon's a pit.
FadedJeans

Fond Du Lac, WI

#2 Oct 22, 2009
Ripons_a_Pit wrote:
Do something to make it better or leave. What a whiner.
Doughboy

Janesville, WI

#3 Nov 2, 2009
Mayor Kramer got OWNED on his own website!! Again!
business owner

Janesville, WI

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Ripons_a_Pit wrote:
Notice all the "community organizing" and media censorship? Is Mayor Daley running Ripon chicago style??
Commonsense

Fond Du Lac, WI

#5 Nov 3, 2009
"Notice all the "community organizing" and media censorship?" - Can you provide some examples so we know what to be on the lookout for? I am not aware of any media censorship. And community organizing sounds so....Obama-like.
Anon

Fond Du Lac, WI

#6 Jan 19, 2010
FadedJeans wrote:
<quoted text>
Do something to make it better or leave. What a whiner.
The town isn't even worth the effort to 'make it better'.
Ripon Hater

Cazenovia, WI

#7 Mar 30, 2010
Ripon does suck. Making it better is impossible unless the corrupt scum that run it leave. And the corrupt businesses go also. Diedrich you can go first.
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#8 Apr 2, 2010
Ripon Hater wrote:
Ripon does suck. Making it better is impossible unless the corrupt scum that run it leave. And the corrupt businesses go also. Diedrich you can go first.
Do you have any evidence to back up your accusation of "corruption?

When you don't have an argument, there's always resorting to name calling.

Ripon is an awesome town, in large part because of its leadership. If you don't like Ripon, go find a better town with better leadership.

Where would that be????? Let me know when you find it.
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#9 Apr 8, 2010
Ripon Hater wrote:
Well, now that Gary Will is mayor, that'll sure fix it all up for ya, won't it?

LOL.
Ripon Hater

New Franken, WI

#10 Apr 9, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now that Gary Will is mayor, that'll sure fix it all up for ya, won't it?
LOL.
Well the water bill that was supposed to be cheaper after Ripon bought it from Alliant has nearly tripled. That's corruption if you ask me. They said it would be cheaper, they lied and when officials lie it is corrupt.
read the bill

Fond Du Lac, WI

#11 Apr 10, 2010
<Well the water bill that was supposed to be cheaper after Ripon bought it from Alliant has nearly tripled. That's corruption if you ask me. They said it would be cheaper, they lied and when officials lie it is corrupt. >

The water only portion that was on your electric bill is now combined with the sewer portion on a single bill. I think that explains most of the perception of "tripling".
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#12 Apr 11, 2010
My water bill has gone down, and it's not because I'm using less water. I actually use more now than I did before and yet my water bill has GONE DOWN.

Maybe you have leaky faucets or you water your lawn too much.

That's not any evidence of "corruption." That's the best you have? Give me a break.

The people on this website should all join a group called "grasping at straws".

Hey, I know, Gary Will will lower your water bill for you! He's the savior from the holy land and God put him on Earth to help people. Maybe he can help you with your water bill problem.
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#13 Apr 11, 2010
Ripon Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the water bill that was supposed to be cheaper after Ripon bought it from Alliant has nearly tripled. That's corruption if you ask me. They said it would be cheaper, they lied and when officials lie it is corrupt.
Um. You're wrong. See the other replies. Maybe you should attempt to know what you're talking about.

Corruption....yeah, right.
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#14 Apr 11, 2010
Ripon Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is OK to hate and try to scare people (it worked for Gary Will in getting elected), but don't be stupid as well. The city cannot raise rates without getting permission from the Public Service Commission, and the only way your bill tripled is if you are using three times as much water. God, some people are stupid and naive and voted for Mayor WillDavidsonPerr.
Ripon Hater

Fort Atkinson, WI

#15 Apr 21, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It is OK to hate and try to scare people (it worked for Gary Will in getting elected), but don't be stupid as well. The city cannot raise rates without getting permission from the Public Service Commission, and the only way your bill tripled is if you are using three times as much water. God, some people are stupid and naive and voted for Mayor WillDavidsonPerr.
You're an idiot the water bill has gone up. So the PSC is corrupt too. And yes Ripon is real diverse, I see all kinds of dumb people there.
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#16 Apr 22, 2010
Ripon Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot the water bill has gone up. So the PSC is corrupt too. And yes Ripon is real diverse, I see all kinds of dumb people there.
Everything has gone up. That's called "normal."

But water bills have not tripled. Get real. And stop calling people idiots.
Ripon Hater

Luxemburg, WI

#17 Apr 23, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything has gone up. That's called "normal."
But water bills have not tripled. Get real. And stop calling people idiots.
Ok they went up about 2 1/2 times, that would be more accurate.
Ripon Hater

Luxemburg, WI

#18 Apr 23, 2010
read the bill wrote:
<Well the water bill that was supposed to be cheaper after Ripon bought it from Alliant has nearly tripled. That's corruption if you ask me. They said it would be cheaper, they lied and when officials lie it is corrupt. >
The water only portion that was on your electric bill is now combined with the sewer portion on a single bill. I think that explains most of the perception of "tripling".
No just the water part of the bill I'm talking about. I'm not the only one that noticed it.
Anonymous Will

Fond Du Lac, WI

#19 Apr 23, 2010
Ripon Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No just the water part of the bill I'm talking about. I'm not the only one that noticed it.
They have NOT gone up that much. Keep saying wildly stupid things like that, and people will think you are Mayor Will.
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#20 Apr 23, 2010
Ripon Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally think you're full of it. My water bill has stayed the same AND I use way more water now that I ever had before the city bought it.

Seriously, I think you just WANT to find "corruption" somewhere. You just really want to believe in some kind of conspiracy. Good luck with that.

Get specific otherwise. Go get your bills from before and after and take a look. My guess is that it's all in your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Extreme Auto Body & Towing (Jul '12) Jan 6 Semper Fi 7
Free Beer on Tuesdays Nov '16 Mia 1
Bullying in Ripon, Wisconsin Oct '16 Flash 1
Hello to Red g ranite Aug '16 Amy 2
News Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (... Aug '16 storm warning 1
News Powerball jackpot grows to $400 million (Jan '16) Jan '16 AMINAH 1
Review: Frank's Hometown Meats (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bonnie 1

Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance