37 Arrested in Wisconsin Drug Bust

37 Arrested in Wisconsin Drug Bust

There are 8 comments on the WMTV Madison story from Jan 6, 2010, titled 37 Arrested in Wisconsin Drug Bust. In it, WMTV Madison reports that:

NBC15 Weather Authority Forecast Some snow arrives Wednesday night into Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMTV Madison.

Sara Krueger

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jan 13, 2010
Who in their right mine would smoke Marijuana it is just horrible they do not know what they are getting themselves into these people are just crazy they are just asking for trouble what are they thinking thats the point i guess they are just crazy thanks for taking the time and reading everybodies comments including mine
Ascrn

Manitowoc, WI

#2 Apr 2, 2011
Higher times

Fond Du Lac, WI

#3 Apr 13, 2011
It not that horrible some of the most normal people in the world smoke pot. shouldnt knock till ya try it

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 21, 2011
They'll make 36 of them into paid informants and make one of them go to prison for the whole bust.

“#12=MVP”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 26, 2011
I dont personally think that marijuana is as bad as it's made out to be. I truly think that the government should make it legal,sell it for cheap,and put restrictions on age limits just like alcohol and tobacco. The lower prices would drive marijuana dealers out of business and my guess is could lower the crime rate a bit. Just my opinion. What do i know though?..

RAMBO
SOS

Cortland, NY

#6 Apr 27, 2011
OffGrid wrote:
They'll make 36 of them into paid informants and make one of them go to prison for the whole bust.
WOW, isn't that the truth, they do that here also...Funny, but sad!!!!
sara is a retard

United States

#7 May 31, 2013
R u serious Sara? Lmao. Read a book.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#8 Jun 1, 2013
Blood test shows the dna cycle in the body to determine your mood swings, faultered reality, heart rate, heart failure, nerve disruptions, depletion of HUMAN functioning cells and offbranch of a dna smerar of animal, your doggy, your cat, your bird, things you eat and other that you walk on... disrupts human function and awareness.... deadly when you are barely consciously functioning your own body system, then declare possessions, amnesia other.

And you say it was HEALTHY? It is walking dead for more then 60% of their life, when did that person live at all...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ripon WI Police Department (Jul '14) May 7 peggy 12
Trying to locate Warren or Wally Johnson or the... Jan '15 Doublet 1
Illegal Immigrants in Ripon?? (Aug '09) Sep '14 raphael 120
Mayor Kramer thinks City deserves an apology? (Jan '10) Jul '14 wellZED 64
New Mayor for Ripon in 2010? (Nov '09) Jul '14 Bud 586
Ripon Threads Hijacked by Youthful, Enthusiasti... (Dec '09) Jul '14 Lucy 185
Boca Grande: Read and decide for yourself (May '10) Jul '14 Sara 71
More from around the web

Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE